Don't WAIT!

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Catching Up With Jester:Highlights From Last Week Part 2

Thursday Night: 8-13-15

[PollyP] Jester If tuesday was China shooting a warning shot, is Wednesday and Thursday them saying "you better watch yourself"?

[PollyP] Jester If you can say...

[Jester] PollyP AT THIS TIME I HAVE ALREADY SAID TOO MUCH... IF YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG... AND YOU NOTICE THE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT.... THEN YOU SHOULD BE GETTING A CLUE...

[Jester] THE THINGS THAT I HAVE SAID THAT ARE DIFFERENT ANYWAY....

[PollyP] Jester Yes, but I do love hearing your confirmation or correction
....
[payitforward] john kerry said if the iran deal doesnt happen then the dollar might collapse as the world currency what a cover BS line for the sheeple we all know why it wont be the reserve world currency lol can u say RMB and sheeple will believe crap on main stream news

US dollar may soon collapse as world reserve currency, John Kerry says - See more at: http://ift.tt/1EvWPSK

[PollyP] payitforward the US is the only country that isnt conducting itself as tho its a done deal....makes me wonder...

[Jester] payitforward . THE STATE DEPARTMENT HAS RUINED THINGS FOR EVERYONE....WELL.... I GUESS THAT DEPENDS ON WHO'S SIDE YOU ARE ON... HAHAHAHA

[catz] Kerry will blame the Republicans for ruining the Iran deal and causing the collapse of the dollar.

[hopen4it] Jester I kinda think I know who's side Kerry is on lol

[payitforward] jester; i know he is he s a full blown cabal puppet…. you are so right

[Jester] HE... WELL HE IS THE LEADER OF IT ANYWAY... THE STATE DEPARTMENT... HAS SOLD EVERYONE INCLUDING IRAQ DOWN THE ROAD...

[payitforward] CNN FOX and MSNBC will all report bogus cabal fed propaganda and blame others than our stupid politicians for this mess and sheeple will believe it omg

[Jmk47] Jester,,,,,,,,,,,,your thought on China devalue their currency 2 percent two days

[Jester] Jmk47 I WAS TRYING TO TELL THAT THE OTHER NIGHT WHEN I GOT SIDETRACKED... NOT GOING THERE...

[Jmk47] Ok thanks leave it as shot heard around the world

[Jester] Jmk47 WELL YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SIZE OF THE SHOT RIGHT... WHAT I CAN TELL YOU IS IT IS MORE LIKE 4.4%...

[alfonse] Yes

[Jmk47] Oh cannon

[Jester] IN 3 DAYS... BUT THERE YA GO....

[Jmk47] Jester,,,,,,,,, will that cause the treasury bond market to go more nuts

[Betsy Ross] Jester just sitting here thinking and wondering if we would ever hear of our currency devaluing in the mainstream media. I'm thinking they probably would not even tell the sheeple. Your thoughts?

[Jester] Betsy Ross WHY WOULD THEY?

[Betsy Ross] Jester exactly what I was thinking so the average person would never know.

[Jester] Betsy Ross WELL IT MIGHT NOT BE AN ISSUE ANYMORE...

[scrabblenbourbon] Jester - why is that?

[kristi] Jester Can you "splain" this comment a little more? Betsy Ross WELL IT MIGHT NOT BE AN ISSUE ANYMORE..

[Jester] I CANNOT

[Betsy Ross] Jester Thank you and I'm fine with your response.

[Jester] HEY... I TOLD YOU I WAS IN TIME OUT...

[Jester] SO THE ANSWER REALLY IS... I CAN.... BUT I AM NOT GOING TO... LOL

[kristi] Jester Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained!
[scrabblenbourbon] Jester - anything you CAN tell us of any value without being put back in time out?

[Jester] scrabblenbourbon NO

[Jester] THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS... NEARLY EVERYTHING THAT WAS HAPPENING PREVIOUSLY HAS NOW CHANGED.... AND I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO TELL YOU HOW JUST YET....

[Jmk47] Jester ,,,,,,,,,,,,would China's devalue cause the dollar to rise stopping all exports

[Jester] Jmk47 I HAVE NO IDEA AT WHAT LEVEL THE EXPORTS WOULD STOP... YOU CAN READ THE INTERNET... ALL THE OPINIONS ARE OUT THERE...

[Jester] THE DESIGN OF THE PLAN IS SOMETHING I CANNOT TALK ABOUT AT THIS TIME...

[hoot2602] Jester I think the good news is that you are saying that there is a plan...that is some consolation. Thank you.

[Jmk47] Jester,,,,,,,,do you have any info on the explosion in China yesterday

[Jester] Jmk47 YES I DO.... BUT YOU ARE NOT LISTENING... I CANNOT TALK ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW....

[Jester] YOU CAN CONTINUE TO PECK AWAY AT ME ABOUT IT... BUT I AM NOT GOING TO.... LOL

[kristi] Jester Well it was an interesting explosion. Almost looked nuclear to be especially on that 2nd explosion.

[Jester] IF YOU WERE LISTENING EARLIER YOU ALREADY GOT SOMETHING THAT WAS IMPORTANT... IF YOU WERE NOT LISTENING CLOSELY THEN YOU DIDN'T... THAT IS THE WAY THIS WORKS FOR NOW... IF YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION AND YOU ARE FOLLOWING ALONG YOU GOT IT.... IF NOT.... THEN NOT SO MUCH....

[Jester] I CANNOT TELL IT ANY OTHER WAY...THAT IS THE END OF THIS DISCUSSION...


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1DXHY8D

No comments:

Post a Comment