Don't WAIT!

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Catching Up With Jester: Highlights From Last Week- Part 3

Friday 8-14-15

[MotoXR] Jester I know your not a big SGT report guy but i think these guys nailed it from the 17:20-35:26 mark   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UX66EKtGuIU

[Jester] MotoXR YOU CAN GIVE A BOOK REPORT... I AM NOT GOING THERE... LOL

[MotoXR] Jester They talk about the crash that is coming Possible in fall or spring just in time to blame it on the other party and how the Banking Cabals will profit from it and take from all of us, How more than likely a Republican will become Pres, since that has become the pattern and that the parties are all the same controlled by the same people (Banking ) Also about the Bush's and Clinton crime syndicates, Bush's going back to Prescott Bush and on and on Pretty good listen. Pretty good stuff imo

[Jester] MotoXR WELL THANKS... I CAN TELL YOU THAT IS PART OF WHAT I WILL LIKE TO TELL YOU.... THAT TIMING IS ALL A LOAD OF BS... THE PLAN HAS CHANGED AND THEY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT YET....
....

[Jester] SO... YOU GOT A TINY BIT OF SECRET INTEL OUT BY ASKING... GOOD FOR YOU.... HA!

[MotoXR] Jester Thank you I also kinda figured your next year will put us with a New President so that timing works out blame it on the other guy lol..

[Jester] MotoXR WELL THAT IS ANOTHER STORY... DELAYED A YEAR DOES NOT QUITE GET US THAT FAR...

[MotoXR] Jester ok

[Jester] THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME...

[Jester] FINE... SHORT INTERLUDE... SINCE YOU ARE HERE... THE LOYAL FOLLOWERS... AND NO ONE SEEMS TO BE WATCHING... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] HERE IS THE DEAL... PAY ATTENTION... THIS MIGHT BE INTERACTIVE....

[Jester] SOOOO... THE NEWS... CHINA DEVALUED THEIR CURRENCY... THAT IS ALL OVER AND EVERYONE IS ALL WIERDED OUT...

[Jester] SO WE CAN NOW ASSUME A COUPLE OF THINGS...

[Jester] I AM NOT GOING TO DROP ARTICLES.... I AM TOO TIRED AND I JUST DON'T LIKE TO.... DEAL WITH IT... LOL

[Jester] IF YOU LIKE TO LOOK UP IF I AM TELLING IT RIGHT THEN YOU CAN GOOGLE IT...

[Jester] A COUPLE WEEKS AGO THE IMF PUT OUT A PAPER SAYING THEY MAY DELAY THE 5 YEAR SDR REVIEW BY A YEAR... HMMMM...

[Jester] UP TO THIS TIME IT WAS THOUGHT THE RMB WAS A SHOE IN FOR THIS YEARS REVIEW IN OCTOBER... THE 17TH I BELEIVE...SO... WHAT HAPPENED?

 [Jester] THE IMF HAD PREVIOUSLY ISSUED PRESS RELEASES THAT CLEARLY INDICATED THE FIASCO WITH THE STOCK MARKET WAS NOT AN ISSUE AND IT LOOKED LIKE SIMON BLACK WAS GOING TO LOSE OUT ON HIS PREDICTION OF 5 MORE YEARS OF THE USD...

[Jester] SO... SIMON IS ALSO WRONG ABOUT THE 5 YEAR THING.... SINCE NOW IT IS APPARENT THAT THE IMF HAS POSSIBLY DECIDED TO DELAY A YEAR... THIS IS NOT A DONE DEAL... JUST A PAPER... AND A VOTE TO COME... SO KEEP THAT IN MIND...

[Jester] BUT I AM TAKING IT AS A DONE DEAL BECAUSE CHINA APPARENTLY KNOWS OR SEES THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL...

[Jester] OTHERWISE NO REASON TO DO WHAT THEY ARE DOING...

[Jester] NOW... LET'S MAKE ANOTHER ASSUMPTION...

[Jester] WE CAN ASSUME A COUPLE THINGS OR ALL OF THEM...

[Jester] SO CHINA SEES THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL?... OR... ANOTHER DEAL IS UNDERWAY... THIS IS TO BROADEN YOUR PERCEPTION OF REAL EVENTS...

[Jester] YES MY TYPING STILL SUCKS... I SPELL FINE... THIS BROKE FINGER HAMPERS ME... SORRY....

[Jester] THE MODS WILL FIX IT.... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] SO... WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK... THIS IS THE INTERACTIVE PART... HANDWRITING ON THE WALL OR PLAN C?

[Jester] IF THEY ARE FIGHTING BACK? OR GOING ALONG?

[clange] Jester Plan "C"

[payitforward] going alone to Plan c

[Truth] clange I'm with you on that

[hummingbirdrose] C

[MotoXR] Jester Wow did not think about another deal ?

[caro] Jester plan c

[Hoosier Girl] Maybe some of both

[Betsy Ross] Plan C IMO

[Jester] YOU GUYS HAD HINTS... GOOD FOR PICKING UP ON THAT... LOL

[catz] I think the answer might involve that explosion. Was it retribution?

[Dinar Chaser] Jester thx for keeping the room open. China wants B. Big tug of war. Likely C.

[Jester] SOOO... BACKTRACKING A BIT... AND THIS WILL TAKE SOME THINKING... IF YOU WERE WELL AWARE THAT PLAN B CALLED FOR THE DEMOLITION OF THE DOLLAR AND THE RISE OF THE BRICS AND AIIB TO TAKE OVER FROM IT.... AND KNOWING WHAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE IMF LIKING TO STAY ALIVE AND WORKING WITH THE AIIB TO DO SO... THEN WHAT DO YOU THINK PLAN C WOULD BE?

[Jester] THE HINTS ARE IN THE QUESTION... I AM LIKING TO SEE HOW YOU DO....

[MotoXR] Jester IMF putting the RMB in the basket

[Jester] MotoXR NOPE...

[clange] Jester Telling the IMF to take a hike

[Jester] clange NOPE...

[LH] Jester a consolidation of the two

[payitforward] The IMF wants to stay alive so this is the only way to stay afloat for a little longer and reach for another oxygen tank

[nano59] IMF is still going ahead with working with AIIB

[Dinar Chaser] Jester China pushes to liquidate their U.S. Debt or else? IMF couldn't stand for it. Should put RMB in the basket.

[laylow] Jester a speed up by the delay of Yuan addition? Kinda like congress not passing reforms made IMF obsolete therefore rise of AIIB?

[Betsy Ross] Jester I say the IMF is in on what ever China is up to with Plan C.

[Jester] YOU ARE LEAVING OUT THE MOST IMPORTANT HINT... PLAN B CALLED FOR THE FALL OF THE DOLLAR.... INSERT THAT INTO YOUR THINKING...

[catz] The dollar won't crash and burn. It will fade slowly.

[stillwacko] Jester lower other currencies in relationship to the dollar?

[MotoXR] Jester IMF helps crash the dollar to stay alive with the AIIB BRICS ?

[TxBikerLady] Jester I think the US sees the poo on the wall and may be ready to play

[JM86] Jester, IMF delays for a year, allowing China to crash the dollar the delay allows the IMF to be involved with AIIB?

[Hoosier Girl] Jester New TRNs

[Dinar Chaser] Jester. Wouldn't the threat of, not only China, but also additional countries, put the pressure on the IMF to move forward?

[laylow] Jester I read somewhere the yuan devaluation will speed up bond collapse

[hummingbirdrose] IMF and U.S. connected. So hard for one to survive without the other. Plan C prolly slows everyone down. More moderation.

[Jester] PollyP catz stillwacko MotoXR Hoosier Girl JM86 Dinar Chaser laylow hummingbirdrose NOPE...

[Jester] TxBikerLady CLOSE...

[PollyP] Jester, this gives the USA a year to do ? before they lose dominance but gracefully?

[Hoosier Girl] Gold Standard

[Jester] ACTUALLY.... YOU ARE RIGHT... LOL

[MotoXR] Jester lol lol lol

[Jester] BUT WITH CONDITIONS....

[TxBikerLady] Jester woohoo lol

[Jester] VERY GOOD... OKAY... LET ME 'SPLAIN...

[Jester] SOOO... THE US IS ABOUT TO GET LEFT OUT... AND THE PICTURE IS LOOKING VERY BLEAK HERE... NOT SAYING THIS IS MUCH BETTER IN MY OPINION... BUT WE CAN DISSECT THAT PART LATER....

[Jester] I AM CALLING IT PLAN C... BECAUSE IT IS VERY APPARENT TO ME THAT PLAN B IS FUBAR...

[Jester] SO SOME SORT OF DEAL HAS BEEN MADE... THE DOLLAR WILL NOT COLLAPSE... I AM HEARING IT WILL BE AROUND FOR A SIGNIFICANT PERIOD OF TIME... IF THIS INFO IS CORRECT AND I HAVE GOOD REASONS TO BELIEVE IT IS.... THEN IT IS WHAT IT IS... WE'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT...

[Jester] BUT... THE FLIP SIDE OF THAT IS ALSO CURIOUS...

[Jester] CHINA WILL STILL WIN... THE RMB/YUAN WILL COME OUT ON TOP...

[Jester] BUT THE TIMING OF ALL OF IT HAS BEEN PUSHED OUT... WHICH IS WHY YOU ARE SEEING THE IMF DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING...

[Jester] IT IS ALL PART OF THE PLAN C APPARENTLY...

[Jester] THE US HAS MADE SOME SORT OF DEAL TO STAY ALIVE AND KEEP THE SLAVE STATE GOING...

[Jester] SUCKS TO BE US...

[Jester] SO... YOU SEE THE DEVALUE OF THE CHINESE CURRENCY HAPPENING... THEY SHOULD ONLY BE ABLE TO DO 2% AT A TIME... BUT FROM WHAT I AM SEEING I THINK THEY ARE NEARLY UP TO 5% AT THIS TIME...

[Jester] WHY WOULD THIS BE?

[Jester] THE CHINESE ECONOMY IS MAKING ADJUSTMENTS....

[Jester] THEY ARE LIKING TO ADJUST THEIR IMPORT/EXPORT AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEALINGS TO MAKE THIS ALL HAPPEN...

[Jester] AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS A KNEE JERK RESPONSE... BUT NO ONE IS WHINING ABOUT IT... SO I THINK IT IS PART OF THE PLAN...

[Jester] THERE WILL BE SOME ISSUES...

[Jester] THE EURO WILL DEFINITELY SUFFER...

[Jester] AND SOME OTHER COUNTRIES WILL TEMPORARILY HAVE PROBLEMS...

[Jester] BUT WHEN THE RESET COMES AROUND IN ANOTHER YEAR THE CHINESE WILL BE ON TOP.... AND WHAT HAPPENS IN THE MEANTIME WILL BE INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST...

[Jester] WE CAN TALK LATER ABOUT THE ADJUSTMENT EFFECTS SINCE WE ARE ABOUT OUT OF TIME FOR TONIGHT...

[MotoXR] ok

[Jester] NOW... I HAVE DOWNLOADED ON YOU... I WILL STOP NOW FOR QUICK QUESTIONS SINCE THAT IS ABOUT ALL I CAN TELL YOU AT THIS TIME ANYWAY...

[PollyP] wow

[catz] Jester what happens to the Federal Reserve? I don't think other countries would put up with their wars to install central banks in each country.

[Jester] catz APPARENTLY GOING TO BE HANGING AROUND FOR A WHILE...

[Dinar Chaser] Jester. Race to the bottom! The lower the currency value, the more competitive the Chinese will be, hurting the dollar and the U.S.

[Jester] Dinar Chaser NOT EXACTLY... BUT CLOSE... THEY WILL INTERNATIONALIZE A LOT OF THAT TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE SHORTLY...

[PollyP] Jester thats a ton to wrap your head around

[hoot2602] Jester I got here a few minutes ago...so, if you already answered this, I'll catch it in the forum: the RV will take place but, its pushed out for a year?

[Jester] hoot2602 WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE RV... THAT IS A MYTH AT THIS TIME... THE STATE DEPARTMENT HAS MADE THAT POSSIBILITY IMPOSSIBLE FOR A WHILE AT LEAST...

[MotoXR] Jester so they want to cripple the broken system but not our economy to much because of imports /exports will affect them as well?

[Jester] MotoXR YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT.... CHINA WILL LIKE TO MAKE THEIR ECONOMY STRONGER... AND THAT IS A GOOD WAY TO DO IT...

[MotoXR] Jester Ok got it Thank you

[hummingbirdrose] Jester how did retaining the fed dollar help the overall plan?

[Jester] hummingbirdrose WELL IT ONLY HELPS THE US MAINTAIN CONTROL OVER THE SLAVE STATE.... THAT IS APPARENTLY THE DEAL THAT HAS BEEN MADE...

[hummingbirdrose] Jester ahhh

[PollyP] Jester So the USA gets this in return for not trying to start stupid wars?

[Jester] PollyP I DIDN'T SAY THAT EITHER... LOTS OF RUMORS IN THAT DIRECTION THAT I CANNOT TALK ABOUT AT THIS TIME....

[PollyP] Jester fair enough, thank you

[laylow] Jester so I guess we citizens will now have more time to accumulate more precious metals?

[Jester] laylow YOU HAVE LOTS OF TIME TO DO WHATEVER YOU THINK IS BEST I GUESS... THERE WILL NOT BE A COLLAPSE FROM WHAT I AM HEARING...

[Jester] YOU GUYS KNOW IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME TO TELL IF I AM RIGHT... BUT I HAVE BEEN BEFORE... GO BACK A COUPLE YEARS AND LOOK IT UP IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IT...

[hummingbirdrose] Jester if you can say what catalyzed this shift? Seemed like plan b was close to completion.

[MotoXR] Jester you have always been spot on!! at least they did not pull out of the oil credits

[chuck60] Jester What do you think the IMF will do about the Sept. 15 date for the US to sign the 2010 reforms?

[Jester] chuck60 I DOUBT IT MATTERS IN THIS SCENARIO.... BUT WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE...

[laylow] Jester a $$ devaluation then? Doesnt it have to come home to roost eventually? (Our econ policies)

[Jester] hummingbirdrose REMEMBER I ALWAYS TOLD YOU THAT THE US COULD WAKE UP AND IF THINGS WERE NOT GOING THE WAY THEY LIKED... MAKE CHANGES...

[hummingbirdrose] Jester yes but why does world care?

[hummingbirdrose] Jester and yes you've been correct. Thank you.

[MotoXR] Jester so everyone really doesn't care what happens here as long as it does not penalize their countries

[payitforward] Yes I feel Jester is right on target with this!

[Jester] laylow WAY DOWN THE ROAD... NO AN ISSUE AT THIS TIME APPARENTLY....

[Jester] NOT...

[PollyP] MotoXR can you blame them?

[Jester] hummingbirdrose CARE ABOUT WHAT?

[hummingbirdrose] Jester care about US changing their minds.

[MotoXR] Jester Thank you so much for tonight I/we really appreciate it sorry to make you work tonight You have next week off lol

[Jester] hummingbirdrose WE HAVE A LOT OF POWER EVEN NOW...

[Jester] I DID NOT SAY YOU COULD ALL GO YET...

[Jester] SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE ISSUES ARE THAT WERE NEGOTIATED IN THIS PLAN C DEAL.... BUT THE US IS NOT WITHOUT POWER....

[Jester] AND THE REST OF THE WORLD KNOWS THAT...

[reflection] Jester thank you. I take this as good news for us since everyone else is talking about the collapse of our economy

[Jester] reflection I AM NOT SO SURE THIS IS GOOD NEWS... THIS IS CLEARLY AN EXTENSION OF THE STATUS QUO WE HAVE BEEN SUFFERING THROUGH FOR SO MANY YEARS... I AM NOT TAKING IT AS GOOD.... I WAS LIKING THE POSSIBILITY OF A CHANGE...

[Hoosier Girl] Only a matter of time though

[Jester] Hoosier Girl YOU WILL LIKELY BE LONG GONE IN THE TIME FRAMES I AM HEARING....

[MotoXR] Jester I agree

[Awaap] Jester me too!!! Fresh start!! Power in the hands of idiots is scary!!

[Hoosier Girl] Jester O Good! Hahahaha

[payitforward] Hoosier I second that

[Truth] Hoosier Girl lol

[Jester] Awaap THEY ARE NOT IDIOTS.... THEY ARE VERY SMART... THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN... THEY ARE FORMIDABLE OPPONENTS....

[Jester] AND THEY HAVE RUINED AMERICA... THEY HAD A PLAN FOR THAT... AND FOLLOWED IT... AND HERE WE ARE...

[Jester] THIS IS SO CLOSE TO A SLAVE STATE YOU HAVE NO IDEA...

[Jester] SO... ANY MORE QUESTIONS AT THIS TIME?

[Awaap] Jester what ever happened with the push from state to secede from the U.S.?

[Jester] Awaap A PIPE DREAM OF SOME DING DONGS THAT WERE NOT DESTINED TO SUCCEED....

[MotoXR] Jester Not for me so i presume the only way to get around that is to move out of country then

[Jester] MotoXR YOU CAN STILL LIVE HERE... THINGS WILL STAY STATUS QUO AND ERODE OVER TIME...

[clange] No Sir ... Thank you

[catz] Jester how will the US get asset-backed if we still have the Fed. Reserve? Don't we have to be ready in a years time for the return of the gold standard?

[Jester] catz THAT IS NOT LIKELY AT THIS TIME IN MY OPINION...

[Tinkerbell] Feel bad for our grandchildren

[payitforward] Yes all that is true but lets all put positive energy to that realizes EGO is the number one force behind all of those
decisions that drove us to this place in history. And we as all people can change this without fear. Be positive

[PollyP] Tinkerbell but we have the knowledge and hopefully the resources to change our grandchildrens future

[Jester] THE WORD I GET IS CHINA IS DEVALUING THEIR CURRENCY TO PRETTY MUCH FLOAT TO THE REAL MARKET VALUE...

[payitforward] Jester Isnt that called a reset of sorts

[Jester] INITIAL EFFECTS WILL BE A DECLINE IN OIL PRICES AND THEN WITH THE DECLINE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT THERE WILL BE LESS DEMAND FOR PETRODOLLARS... AHD THAT WOULD BE THE SIGN THE PETRODOLLAR IS ON THE WAY OUT... WAVE BYE BYE...

[Jester] YOU CAN WATCH THAT IN THE NEWS TO SEE IF I AM RIGHT... LOL

[Jester] I BOUGHT GAS FOR $2.11 YESTERDAY....

[Hoosier Girl] I got gas for $1.84 yesterday

[chuck60] Jester Do you know if this will cause any changes with UST/China oil credit scenario?

[Awaap] Jester i bought it for $2.05

[Tinkerbell] Got gas for 3.60

[payitforward] I would say overall what is happening is that Light is winning Ego is losing and things are going to be better world wide. With change comes growth.

[Jester] THERE IS ANOTHER THEORY OUT THERE THAT CHINA WILL AT SOME POINT IN THIS PLAN... ISSUE A GOLD BACKED CURRENCY... WE WILL SEE... I AM NOT SAYING THAT WILL HAPPEN... I AM SAYING IT IS SOMETHING THAT SOME REALLY SMART PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME.... AND IT IS A POSSIBILITY...

[Jester] THAT HAS THE WESTERN BANKER SCARED S$&TLESS...

[hummingbirdrose] Yay!

[catz] Jester is that why you said don't keep your yuans?

[Jester] WE WILL SEE HOW THAT WORKS OUT... I AM GIVING THAT ONE 50/50 RIGHT NOW....

[Jester] catz THEY ARE WORTH LESS THAN WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM... WHAT ARE YOU KEEPING THEM FOR?

[MotoXR] Jester Is that why all the countries have been posturing up their gold holdings to follow their lead if that happens?

[reflection] Jester would it be a good idea to buy some yuan since gold backed may be a possibility?

[Jester] reflection HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED YOUR LESSON ON THE DINAR?

[nano59] be on top and gold backed.....yep

[catz] I don't have any. I just remember your saying something about them a couple days ago.

[Jester] catz THEN DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT...

[Jester] GOLD AND/OR SILVER WOULD BE A WAY BETTER CHOICE THAN ANYTHING YOU GUYS ARE DOING IN THE CURRENCY BS RIGHT NOW...

[Jester] SO... ANY MORE QUESTIONS?

[reflection] Jester yeah I guess your right. Hope in currency has been misleading

[chuck60] Jester Do you know if this will cause any changes with UST/China oil credit scenario?

[MotoXR] Jester So the Fed Reserve, US stock markets still take what they can from the sheeple as long as they can?

[Jester] MotoXR YEP..

[hoot2602] Jester I appreciate you taking the extra time tonight...wow!

[Jester] chuck60 I ONLY KNOW IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME... AND ANYTHING CAN CHANGE IN THE MEANTIME... YOU BETTER GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER JUST IN CASE..

[Jester] I HAVE TOLD YOU IRAQ HAS A NEW CURRENCY... TAKE A HINT..,

[Tinkerbell] Jester is there any hope for the dinar?

[texas1837] Jester, so then is the dinar a scam like some are saying?

[Jester] texas1837 I NEVER SAID THAT... BUT I AM NOT ON THE BS TRAIN TELLING IT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW EITHER....


[Jester] Tinkerbell THERE IS HOPE THAT I WILL GET CUTE AND GET A DATE... SO THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE.... LOL

[Tinkerbell] Jester lol

[Jester] BUT YOU GUYS HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME ON THIS... WELL YOU DON'T ACTUALLY... BUT YOU SHOULD... IT IS GOING TO BE A WHILE... I HAVE BEEN RIGHT ON THAT BEFORE.... SO TAKE THAT ADVICE OR LEAVE IT..

[PollyP] Jester Im taking it (your advice)

[Jester] YOU BETTER BE FIGURING OUT WHAT YOUR BEST OPTIONS ARE FOR THE SHORT TERM...

[texas1837] jester, I only believe in reality, which looks kind of bleak.

[Jester] texas1837 IF I THOUGHT IT WAS A DONE DEAL I WOULD CLOSE THIS ROOM AND MOVE ON....

[Sandhaul] Jester, keeping the day job... May look for a Nite one also...


[texas1837] jester, so the state dept has sold us and Iraq down the river?

[Jester] OKAY.... WE ARE OUT OF TIME FOR TONIGHT... PLEASE THANK THE MODS FOR STAYING LATE TO ACCOMMODATE YOU ALL...

[Jester] AND WE CAN TALK SOME MORE ABOUT ALL THIS AT A LATER TIME...



[Sandhaul] Jester HP was here, on phone so not sure still is, any news from the sand box?

[Jester] Sandhaul NOTHING HAS CHANGED... I AM NOT LOOKING FOR IT TO FOR SOME TIME... WHICH IS GOING TO CAUSE SOME ISSUES THERE... AND THAT MAY BE PART OF THE PLAN TOO... TOO LATE TO TALK ABOUT THAT NOW....



[Jester] TAKE IT EASY... NIGHT NIGHT...





via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1EvWS0N

No comments:

Post a Comment