Don't WAIT!

Friday, August 28, 2015

Tidbits From KTFA Members Friday Evening

KTFA:

RE:   http://ift.tt/1F4lA91

Toyvp:  So while looking through this menagerie of words I can't help but think that the AUTHOR is trying to tell us something here just can't quite put my finger on it though anybody want to put in there 2 dinars worth?

SteveP99:  IMO...I believe from all articles...plus what the "BLUE" man...Frank is saying...IMO...the "EVENT" is literally upon us...my speculation is sometime around 9/1...IMO!

Winlady:  IMO  You are right!

Zerb:  Franky Franky the lower black gold goes...THE HIGHER THE IQD MUST ROLL!
....
************

Aggiedad77:  Notice Family, the demonstrators continue to stand in support of PM Abadi and his reforms.....(See Article Below)  .they don't allow others to cause disruption to the real reason why they are there in the square in the first place......not for some single group....but for ALL of Iraq....all citizens.....and Abadi stands with them in support.....

Big day on tap tomorrow in Parliament.....in preparation for an even bigger day on Monday when they take a vote on the anti-money laundering law.....watch for the BEST that is yet to come....right here.   Aloha   Randy

Moneytalks1:
  Hi Randy, Don't forget the Investment Law...I think they are voting on it Monday!!

************

walkongstick :Demonstrations today in Tahrir Square, highlights the success of the reforms Abadi

Author: Publisher on:August 28, 2015In:

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Center Brief reporter from Tahrir Square, said on Friday that thousands of demonstrators chanted slogans in favor of reforms and highlight the government of Prime Minister confirms its success in raising the level of progressive services in the capital and other provinces.

He added that "the pace of demonstrations rose cheers pro-steps Prime Minister al-Abadi demonstrators, in his reforms, the integration of Ministers and the reduction of government expenditures, as well as Alavtat brought by the masses protester and pro-Ebadi regarding the Green Zone and the opening of the streets, urging him to move forward in the fight against the corrupt and detection to eliminate the Iraqi street ".

Center Brief reporter explained that "the protesters have joined Haarthm support reforms and demand that Prime Minister further reforms cheers continued support, and interaction among the demonstrators."

And that "the demonstrators refused to sectarian chanting slogans echoed by some of the demonstrators", stressing that it was "a demonstration for all Iraqis."

He added that "a number of demonstrators handed out flowers to employees of the security forces deployed in Tahrir Square, in appreciation for their protection and the preservation of the demonstration Slmatha".

He stressed that "the demonstration, since its inception has seen a significant handedness and cooperation between demonstrators and security forces, which has contributed troops to protect the protesters from entering the lurking among them."

Information Office of Ebadi said on Friday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi told all the leaders of the operations and security leaders in Baghdad and the provinces to open the main streets closed by the figures and parties and influential and subsidiary and taking into account the development of plans to protect citizens and auditors to state departments of targeting terrorism, as well as issuing Awamraly band Private and Baghdad Operations Command status needed to open the Green Zone to the citizens arrangements.

http://ift.tt/1WYe7Dp


************

Aggiedad77:  Big meeting in Parliament tomorrow....here's the agenda

The meeting's agenda number (17) Saturday 29 August 2015

August 29 0.2015

http://ift.tt/1U9FNGq

The  third parliamentary session

The second legislative year -The first legislative term

First, read verses from the Koran.


Second: the questioning of the Minister of Electricity.


Third: The vote on the draft law of the National Guard. (Security and Defense Committee, the Legal Committee), (Article 22).


Fourth: discuss the subject of suspicious activities in support of the Daash.


Fifth: discuss the issue of displaced balances in banks.

Sixth: The first reading of the draft law amending the Criminal Procedure Law No. (23) for the year 1971.


 (Legal Committee). (Article 6).

Seventh: The first reading of the draft first amendment to the law to compensate those affected by the military operations and military errors and terrorist operations Law No. (20) for the year 2009. (Commission of the martyrs and victims and political prisoners). (20 articles).


Eighth: The second reading of the draft law amending the Income Tax Law No. (113) for the year 1982 (the Finance Committee, the Legal Committee). (Article 6).


Ninth: The second reading of the draft law amending the Association of Accountants and Almedkaan law. (Finance Committee, the Legal Committee). (Article 12).


Tenth: second reading of the draft law on ratification of trade cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait Convention on the Law. (Committee on Foreign Relations, the Committee on Economy and Investment). (Article 2).


Eleventh: The second reading of the draft law against a [of terrorism. (Legal Committee, the Committee on Security and Defense, Commission on Human Rights). (Article 31).


Twelfth: The second reading of the draft reform law reviews and depositors. (Of the Committee on Labor and Social Affairs, the Legal Committee, the Committee on Security and Defense, the Commission on Human Rights). (54 articles).


Session starts at: ten in the morning.
Walkingstick » August 28th, 2015, 

The United Nations reaffirms its support for government reforms carried out by al-Abadi

27-08-2015 01:00 PM

The United Nations confirmed on Thursday its full support to the process of government reforms undertaken by Prime Minister Haider

al-Abadi., Said Ebadi's office said in a statement, said that the 'last met in his office head of the UN mission in Iraq, Jan Kubis and his accompanying delegation, where they were during the meeting touched on reforms taken Abadi political and security situation and the return of displaced persons to the liberated areas and reconstruction of that.

'welcomed Kubi, according to the statement,' reforms 'conducted by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi during the past few days and is still expressing his' United Nations support and readiness to provide all that would contribute to the support of those reforms'.

- See more at: http://ift.tt/1NZ10fl


************

DLR: » August 28th, 2015,

“There’s no one I’d rather be than me.” Wreck it Ralph

“I never look back, darling! It distracts me from the now.” EDNA

“A boy who won’t be good might just as well be made of wood.”

“You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” CHRISTOPHER ROBIN

“I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”

The question you should be asking isn’t, “What do I want?” or “What are my goals?” but “What would excite me?”

“You are the average of the five people you associate with most, so do not underestimate the effects of your pessimistic, unambitious, or disorganized friends. If someone isn’t making you stronger, they’re making you weaker.”

************

McDan:  August 28th, 2015,

Elderly Banking... ..............PRICELESS!!

Shown below, is an actual letter that was sent to a bank by an 82-year-old woman. The bank manager thought it amusing enough to have it published in the New York Times.

Dear Sir:

I am writing to thank you for bouncing my check with which I endeavored to pay my plumber last month. By my calculations, three nanoseconds must have elapsed between his presenting the check and the arrival in my account of the funds needed to honor it.

I refer, of course, to the automatic monthly deposit of my entire pension, an arrangement which, I admit, has been in place for only eight years.

You are to be commended for seizing that brief window of opportunity, and also for debiting my account $30 by way of penalty for the inconvenience caused to your bank.

My thankfulness springs from the manner in which this incident has caused me to rethink my errant financial ways. I noticed that whereas I personally answer your telephone calls and letters, --- when I try to contact you, I am confronted by the impersonal, overcharging, pre-recorded, faceless entity which your bank has become.

From now on, I, like you, choose only to deal with a flesh-and-blood person.

My mortgage and loan repayments will therefore and hereafter no longer be automatic, but will arrive at your bank, by check, addressed personally and confidentially to an employee at your bank whom you must nominate.

Be aware that it is an OFFENSE under the Postal Act for any other person to open such an envelope.

Please find attached an Application Contact which I require your chosen employee to complete.

I am sorry it runs to eight pages, but in order that I know as much about him or her as your bank knows about me, there is no alternative.

Please note that all copies of his or her medical history must be countersigned by a Notary Public, and the mandatory details of his/her financial situation (income, debts, assets and liabilities) must be accompanied by documented proof.

In due course, at MY convenience, I will issue your employee with a PIN number which he/she must quote in dealings with me.

I regret that it cannot be shorter than 28 digits but, again, I have modeled it on the number of button presses required of me to access my account balance on your phone bank service.

As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Let me level the playing field even further.

When you call me, press buttons as follows:

IMMEDIATELY AFTER DIALING, PRESS THE STAR (*) BUTTON FOR ENGLISH

#1. To make an appointment to see me.

#2. To query a missing payment.

#3. To transfer the call to my living room in case I am there.

#4. To transfer the call to my bedroom in case I am sleeping.

#5. To transfer the call to my toilet in case I am attending to nature.

#6. To transfer the call to my mobile phone if I am not at home.

#7. To leave a message on my computer, a password to access my computer is required. Password will be communicated to you at a later date to that Authorized Contact mentioned earlier.

#8. To return to the main menu and to listen to options 1 through 7 again

#9. To make a general complaint or inquiry. The contact will then be put on hold, pending the attention of my automated answering service.

#10. This is a second reminder to press* for English.

While this may, on occasion, involve a lengthy wait, uplifting music will play for the duration of the call.

Regrettably, but again following your example, I must also levy an establishment fee to cover the setting up of this new arrangement.

May I wish you a happy, if ever so slightly less prosperous New Year?

Your Humble Client




via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1WYe9eE

No comments:

Post a Comment