Jester’s Place:
Tuesday Night: 8-11-16
[Jester] HI AND HAPPY TUESDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...SOOOO.... WHAT'S HAPPENING?
[chuck60] Jester Well, China definitely made the financial news today.
[MotoXR] Jester Had a ? re last night. THE IMF REVISITS THE SDR CURRENCY BASKET EVER 5 YEARS... THIS IS ONE OF THE YEARS... ON OCTOBER 17TH OF 2015 TO BE EXACT... THE VOTE TO INCLUDE THE RMB INTO THE SDR BASKET WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.... NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE MAKING NOISE THAT THEY WILL EXTEND THAT CAPABILITY TO SEPTEMBER OF 2016...
I thought The IMF was trying to not get left out, so with the AIIB and China pulling the strings, why would it matter what the imf does?
[Jester] I BEEN TELLING THAT SINCE LAST WEEK......
....
Tuesday Night: 8-11-16
[Jester] HI AND HAPPY TUESDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...SOOOO.... WHAT'S HAPPENING?
[chuck60] Jester Well, China definitely made the financial news today.
[MotoXR] Jester Had a ? re last night. THE IMF REVISITS THE SDR CURRENCY BASKET EVER 5 YEARS... THIS IS ONE OF THE YEARS... ON OCTOBER 17TH OF 2015 TO BE EXACT... THE VOTE TO INCLUDE THE RMB INTO THE SDR BASKET WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.... NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE MAKING NOISE THAT THEY WILL EXTEND THAT CAPABILITY TO SEPTEMBER OF 2016...
I thought The IMF was trying to not get left out, so with the AIIB and China pulling the strings, why would it matter what the imf does?
[Jester] I BEEN TELLING THAT SINCE LAST WEEK......
....
[catz] But if the life of the IMF depends on agreeing with China and BRICS why stall?
[Jester] WELL... HERE IS THE BIG PICTURE...LET US ASSUME A COUPLE THINGS....
[Jester] TO WHIT THE IMF AND THE AIIB AND CHINA AND OTHERS SEEM TO BE A KNOWN QUANTITY...
[Jester] I AM TELLING YOU THIS IS NOT THE CASE..
[Jester] YOU HAVE TO BE NIMBLE FOOTED TO KEEP UP... LOL
[Jester] THINGS CHANGE AT A MOMENTS NOTICE IN THE BIG PICTURE....IT IS A FIGHT TO THE DEATH...
[Jester] AND THEY WILL NOT GO WITHOUT A FIGHT...
[Jester] SOOO.... WHAT DO WE KNOW...
[Jester] Review of the Special Drawing Rights (SDR) Currency Basket
[Jester] Scope of SDR review: The review covers the key elements of the SDR method of valuation. This includes the criteria and indicators used in selecting SDR basket currencies, the number of currencies in the basket, and the methodology for determining currency weights. The financial instruments comprising the SDR interest rate basket are also typically covered.
[Jester] AND BLAH BLAH BLAH... THE END RESULT IS....
[Jester] THEY MAY... NOTE THE OPERATIVE WORD.... MAY.... DO NOT ASSUME... YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.... READ IT... PLAIN ENGLISH... THIS REVIEW MAY.... MAY.... RESULT IN THE VOTE FOR THE SDR BASKET CONTAINING THE RMB BEING POSTPONED UNTIL SEPT 30TH, 2016....
[Jester] HAS NOT HAPPENED YET...BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT MAY...
[Jester] ASK YOURSELF SOMETHING... WHY?
[MotoXR] Jester Ok got it, Thanks... So would that help the RMB's value go up from 0.16 = 1 USD China using the Imf to benefit their gain?
[Jester] MotoXR I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU THINK THAT HAS TO DO WITH ANYTHING....
[LH] Jester To watch what AIIB does, and
[Hoosier Girl] OUr govt
[MotoXR] Jester Just trying to wrap my head around it, above my pay grade thats why i'm asking lol..
[Jester] IF YOU HAVE YUAN YOU SHOULD SELL IT... LOL
[jamesdarren123] IF the RMB is accepted as reserve currency then it helps the good guys .... so bad guys delaying...? close Jester?
[Jester] WHY WOULD YOU THINK THE VOTE TO INCLUDE THE YAUN IN THE IMF BASKET OF RESERVE CURRENCIES WOULD BE DELAYED A YEAR?
[PollyP] Jester, our governments last stab at keeping things status quo?
[Jester] PollyP THERE YA GO... RIGHT ANSWER..
[Jester] SO... THE IMF... WHICH HAS BEEN STRADDLING THE FENCE AT BEST... IS PROBABLY NOT GOING TO SURVIVE THIS STUPID MOVE IN MY OPINION...
[Jester] THEY POSTURED THE PLAN B TO TAKE THE US OUT OF VETO CONTENTION... DIDN'T HAPPEN.... SOUNDED GOOD... BUT DID NOT HAPPEN...
[MotoXR] Jester They kinda just showed who they are being loyal to right? Not the AIIB/ China
[chuck60] Jester I wonder what the IMF will do next month when the US still hasn't signed the 2010 reforms. Probably nothing, except another weak threat.
[Jester] THEY WORKED WITH THE AIIB TO MOVE SOME DINAR TO ASSETS... CONTRACTS ANYWAY... NOT SURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN THERE NOW....
[Jester] SO ANYWAY... THE IMF IS PLAYING A GAME... AND THEY CANNOT DECIDE WHO'S SIDE THEY ARE ON...
[Jester] BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THEY ARE A POP TART THAT CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHERE THE TOASTER IS RIGHT NOW....
[Jester] THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHICH SIDE TO CHOOSE... SO THEY ARE FIGURING TO DELAY THE DECISION...
[Jester] NOW...THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THIS MEANS ONE OF TWO THINGS... WHICH ARE ACTUALLY THE SAME THING... LOL
[Jester] EITHER CHINA DOES NOT HAVE AS MUCH POWER AS EVERYONE THINKS...
[Jester] OR THE US HAS MORE POWER THAN EVERYONE THINKS...
[Jester] BUT.... WE WILL SEE... AS CHINA HAS NOW FIRED ANOTHER WARNING SHOT....
[jamesdarren123] Jester,, the devalue of thier currency?
[Aunt B] Jester What was the warning shot China just fired?
[Jester] THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THERE IS A LOT OF THING CONSTANTLY CHANGING... AND SOMETIMES IT ALL MAKES SENSE... SOMETIMES IT IS ALL LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO FIT INTO THE PUZZLE...
[Jester] I TALKED TO REDWOLF TODAY AND WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE... BUT IT IS COMPLICATED... AND REQUIRES RAZOR SHARP ATTENTION TO GET IT RIGHT....
[Jester] IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING ON... MUCH MORE COMPLICATED THAT YOU MAY THINK...
[Jester] YOU BETTER BE SURE YOU CAN GET BY FOR ANOTHER YEAR...
[Jester] BECAUSE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT IS THE WAY THIS IS GOING RIGHT NOW...
[scrabblenbourbon] Jester - do you mean status quo for the next year?
[reflection] Jester you were right the first time you told us to stay focused and working and I will take this news the same way as I know from your stand point it is hard to share with everyone.
[Jester] reflection I APPRECIATE THAT... AND ALL I AM TELLING YOU IS WHAT I AM HEARING...
[Jester] WELL... HERE IS THE BIG PICTURE...LET US ASSUME A COUPLE THINGS....
[Jester] TO WHIT THE IMF AND THE AIIB AND CHINA AND OTHERS SEEM TO BE A KNOWN QUANTITY...
[Jester] I AM TELLING YOU THIS IS NOT THE CASE..
[Jester] YOU HAVE TO BE NIMBLE FOOTED TO KEEP UP... LOL
[Jester] THINGS CHANGE AT A MOMENTS NOTICE IN THE BIG PICTURE....IT IS A FIGHT TO THE DEATH...
[Jester] AND THEY WILL NOT GO WITHOUT A FIGHT...
[Jester] SOOO.... WHAT DO WE KNOW...
[Jester] Review of the Special Drawing Rights (SDR) Currency Basket
[Jester] Scope of SDR review: The review covers the key elements of the SDR method of valuation. This includes the criteria and indicators used in selecting SDR basket currencies, the number of currencies in the basket, and the methodology for determining currency weights. The financial instruments comprising the SDR interest rate basket are also typically covered.
[Jester] AND BLAH BLAH BLAH... THE END RESULT IS....
[Jester] THEY MAY... NOTE THE OPERATIVE WORD.... MAY.... DO NOT ASSUME... YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.... READ IT... PLAIN ENGLISH... THIS REVIEW MAY.... MAY.... RESULT IN THE VOTE FOR THE SDR BASKET CONTAINING THE RMB BEING POSTPONED UNTIL SEPT 30TH, 2016....
[Jester] HAS NOT HAPPENED YET...BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT MAY...
[Jester] ASK YOURSELF SOMETHING... WHY?
[MotoXR] Jester Ok got it, Thanks... So would that help the RMB's value go up from 0.16 = 1 USD China using the Imf to benefit their gain?
[Jester] MotoXR I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU THINK THAT HAS TO DO WITH ANYTHING....
[LH] Jester To watch what AIIB does, and
[Hoosier Girl] OUr govt
[MotoXR] Jester Just trying to wrap my head around it, above my pay grade thats why i'm asking lol..
[Jester] IF YOU HAVE YUAN YOU SHOULD SELL IT... LOL
[jamesdarren123] IF the RMB is accepted as reserve currency then it helps the good guys .... so bad guys delaying...? close Jester?
[Jester] WHY WOULD YOU THINK THE VOTE TO INCLUDE THE YAUN IN THE IMF BASKET OF RESERVE CURRENCIES WOULD BE DELAYED A YEAR?
[PollyP] Jester, our governments last stab at keeping things status quo?
[Jester] PollyP THERE YA GO... RIGHT ANSWER..
[Jester] SO... THE IMF... WHICH HAS BEEN STRADDLING THE FENCE AT BEST... IS PROBABLY NOT GOING TO SURVIVE THIS STUPID MOVE IN MY OPINION...
[Jester] THEY POSTURED THE PLAN B TO TAKE THE US OUT OF VETO CONTENTION... DIDN'T HAPPEN.... SOUNDED GOOD... BUT DID NOT HAPPEN...
[MotoXR] Jester They kinda just showed who they are being loyal to right? Not the AIIB/ China
[chuck60] Jester I wonder what the IMF will do next month when the US still hasn't signed the 2010 reforms. Probably nothing, except another weak threat.
[Jester] THEY WORKED WITH THE AIIB TO MOVE SOME DINAR TO ASSETS... CONTRACTS ANYWAY... NOT SURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN THERE NOW....
[Jester] SO ANYWAY... THE IMF IS PLAYING A GAME... AND THEY CANNOT DECIDE WHO'S SIDE THEY ARE ON...
[Jester] BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THEY ARE A POP TART THAT CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHERE THE TOASTER IS RIGHT NOW....
[Jester] THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHICH SIDE TO CHOOSE... SO THEY ARE FIGURING TO DELAY THE DECISION...
[Jester] NOW...THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THIS MEANS ONE OF TWO THINGS... WHICH ARE ACTUALLY THE SAME THING... LOL
[Jester] EITHER CHINA DOES NOT HAVE AS MUCH POWER AS EVERYONE THINKS...
[Jester] OR THE US HAS MORE POWER THAN EVERYONE THINKS...
[Jester] BUT.... WE WILL SEE... AS CHINA HAS NOW FIRED ANOTHER WARNING SHOT....
[jamesdarren123] Jester,, the devalue of thier currency?
[Aunt B] Jester What was the warning shot China just fired?
[Jester] THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THERE IS A LOT OF THING CONSTANTLY CHANGING... AND SOMETIMES IT ALL MAKES SENSE... SOMETIMES IT IS ALL LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO FIT INTO THE PUZZLE...
[Jester] I TALKED TO REDWOLF TODAY AND WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE... BUT IT IS COMPLICATED... AND REQUIRES RAZOR SHARP ATTENTION TO GET IT RIGHT....
[Jester] IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING ON... MUCH MORE COMPLICATED THAT YOU MAY THINK...
[Jester] YOU BETTER BE SURE YOU CAN GET BY FOR ANOTHER YEAR...
[Jester] BECAUSE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT IS THE WAY THIS IS GOING RIGHT NOW...
[scrabblenbourbon] Jester - do you mean status quo for the next year?
[reflection] Jester you were right the first time you told us to stay focused and working and I will take this news the same way as I know from your stand point it is hard to share with everyone.
[Jester] reflection I APPRECIATE THAT... AND ALL I AM TELLING YOU IS WHAT I AM HEARING...
Wednesday Night: 8-12-1:
[Aunt B] Jester Can China Aiib brics, move on with out IMF
[Jester] Aunt B THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH QUICKER IF THEY COULD HAVE COMPROMISED WITH THE IMF AND GOT THIS DONE... NOW IT IS GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME... PLAN C...
[hummingbirdrose] Jester what would a compromise have looked like?
[hummingbirdrose] Jester other than plan b already discussed.
[Jester] hummingbirdrose I HAVE EXPLAINED PLAN B IN IT'S ENTIRETY OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS... I DO NOT THINK THERE IS ANYTHING TO ADD TO IT....
[hummingbirdrose] Jester thank you. I guess Plan B if it had worked was the compromise.
[Jester] THE IMF APPEARED TO BE WORKING WITH THE AIIB TO FORWARD THE PLAN... NOW THERE IS SOME KINK IN THE PLAN...
[Jester] BY ALL EVIDENCE I CAN SEE THEY HAVE NOW SEEMED TO BE TAKING A WAIT AND SEE APPROACH WITH THE CHINESE WHICH INDICATES TO ME ALL IS NOT THE WAY IT WAS...
[Jester] I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU ABOUT THAT LAST NIGHT... BUT I GOT SIDETRACKED.... AND IN THE INTERIM I AM NOW IN TIME OUT... LOL
[Jester] YOU REALLY OUGHT TO LET ME TALK IN THE ROOM WHEN I AM DOWNLOADING AND THEN I DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE... LOL
[Jester] SO... WHAT ELSE IS ON YOUR MIND?
[Aunt B] Jester is it possible China will push plan c thru without the IMF's knowledge?
[Jester] Aunt B NOPE... IT IS GOING TO BE OUT LOUD AND IN COLOR....
[Aunt B] Jester i think I like that! I was hoping China would pull the gold standard out for everyone to participate
[scrabblenbourbon] Jester - is this Plan C originating from China, or the IMF?
[hummingbirdrose] given the world domination play, there have always been people who thrive. Is there anything you would like to talk about on that level that would help us weather the power plays?
[Jester] hummingbirdrose I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO GET ME TO SAY... IF YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SKIRT THE SYSTEM YOU USE IT... IF YOU DON'T... THEN YOU HAVE TO PLAY ALONG JUST LIKE YOU ALWAYS HAVE...
[scrabblenbourbon] Jester - is there anything coming back to you from last night that you can tell us about what's going on with the IMF & China. I'm very interested in what China does, because I haven't figured them out, yet.
[Jester] scrabblenbourbon I JUST TOLD YOU I AM IN TIME OUT FROM LAST NIGHT...
[ModelWoman] Jester Time out with who?
[scrabblenbourbon] Jester - I'm sorry - I don't know what "time out" is
[ModelWoman] Jester said too much and someone which I'd like to know who has said put a lid on it no more....lol
[ModelWoman] Jester Did the black SUV pull up in your driveway? Lol
[Jester] ModelWoman NAH... I JUST GET A CALL... THEY KNOW MY NUMBER...
[catz] Jester do you think the currency wars could get really bad? Then China/Brics could use that as an excuse to bring in the new banking system and gold standard.
[Jester] catz NO ONE COUNTRY CAN GET THIS DONE ALONE...
[Tinkerbell] Jester no one can do it its very complicated hopefully we will come out ok
[Sandhaul] Jester can one country stop it?
[Jester] THERE IS NO WAY THAT ONE COUNTRY CAN GO AGAINST EVERYONE ELSE... IT SEEMS THE SIDE CHOOSING IS NOT COMPLETE... EVEN THOUGH THE INDICATIONS CLEARLY INDICATED THAT THINGS WERE GOING A PARTICULAR DIRECTION... AT THIS TIME IT IS APPARENT THAT DIRECTION HAS CHANGED SOMEWHAT...
[Jester] YOU GUYS DO NOT GET IT... IF I BURN A CONTACT HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO GET THE INFORMATION?
[Sandhaul] Jester thank you, I do not think anyone wants you to lose your contact..
[Jester] THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT CHINA WAS ALL READY TO BE ACCEPTED INTO THE SDR BASKET OF RESERVE CURRENCIES OF THE IMF... LOOKED LIKE EVERYTHING WAS ALL LINED UP FOR OCTOBER... I HAD IT ON PRETTY GOOD INFO THAT THEY WOULD LIKE EVERYTHING IN THE PLAN B TO BE COMPLETED BY THEN... HENCE THE LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT TIME LINE...
[Jester] THE IMF WAS NOT BENT ABOUT THE BS THAT WENT ON IN THE STOCK EXCHANGE... AND CLEARLY INDICATED THAT THEY WERE MOVING FORWARD...
[Jester] UNTIL LAST WEEK... WHEN THEY ISSUED A REVIEW SAYING... WELL MAYBE WE NEED A LITTLE MORE TIME... AND ARE LOOKING AT EXTENDING THE TIMELINE ON THE RESERVE CURRENCY VOTE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2016.... THEY USUALLY DO IT EVERY 5 YEARS... THIS OCTOBER IS THE REGULAR SCHEDULE... THE EXTENSION CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING..
[Jester] SO... FOR WHATEVER REASON... THEY ARE NOT READY TO MOVE FORWARD AT THIS LAST MINUTE...
[Jester] AND CHINA IS NOT HAPPY... THEY ARE STARTING ALTERNATIVE RESPONSES...
[Jester] THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE AS PRETTY...
[Jester] IT IS MY OPINION THAT THE US IS BRINGING THE POWER THEY HAVE TO BEAR TO CAUSE THIS... THEIR CONTINUED RESISTANCE TO THE END... NOW THEY HAVE ANOTHER YEAR TO START A WAR...
[Jester] I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT...
[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY...NIGHT NIGHT...
[Aunt B] Jester Can China Aiib brics, move on with out IMF
[Jester] Aunt B THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH QUICKER IF THEY COULD HAVE COMPROMISED WITH THE IMF AND GOT THIS DONE... NOW IT IS GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME... PLAN C...
[hummingbirdrose] Jester what would a compromise have looked like?
[hummingbirdrose] Jester other than plan b already discussed.
[Jester] hummingbirdrose I HAVE EXPLAINED PLAN B IN IT'S ENTIRETY OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS... I DO NOT THINK THERE IS ANYTHING TO ADD TO IT....
[hummingbirdrose] Jester thank you. I guess Plan B if it had worked was the compromise.
[Jester] THE IMF APPEARED TO BE WORKING WITH THE AIIB TO FORWARD THE PLAN... NOW THERE IS SOME KINK IN THE PLAN...
[Jester] BY ALL EVIDENCE I CAN SEE THEY HAVE NOW SEEMED TO BE TAKING A WAIT AND SEE APPROACH WITH THE CHINESE WHICH INDICATES TO ME ALL IS NOT THE WAY IT WAS...
[Jester] I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU ABOUT THAT LAST NIGHT... BUT I GOT SIDETRACKED.... AND IN THE INTERIM I AM NOW IN TIME OUT... LOL
[Jester] YOU REALLY OUGHT TO LET ME TALK IN THE ROOM WHEN I AM DOWNLOADING AND THEN I DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE... LOL
[Jester] SO... WHAT ELSE IS ON YOUR MIND?
[Aunt B] Jester is it possible China will push plan c thru without the IMF's knowledge?
[Jester] Aunt B NOPE... IT IS GOING TO BE OUT LOUD AND IN COLOR....
[Aunt B] Jester i think I like that! I was hoping China would pull the gold standard out for everyone to participate
[scrabblenbourbon] Jester - is this Plan C originating from China, or the IMF?
[hummingbirdrose] given the world domination play, there have always been people who thrive. Is there anything you would like to talk about on that level that would help us weather the power plays?
[Jester] hummingbirdrose I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO GET ME TO SAY... IF YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SKIRT THE SYSTEM YOU USE IT... IF YOU DON'T... THEN YOU HAVE TO PLAY ALONG JUST LIKE YOU ALWAYS HAVE...
[scrabblenbourbon] Jester - is there anything coming back to you from last night that you can tell us about what's going on with the IMF & China. I'm very interested in what China does, because I haven't figured them out, yet.
[Jester] scrabblenbourbon I JUST TOLD YOU I AM IN TIME OUT FROM LAST NIGHT...
[ModelWoman] Jester Time out with who?
[scrabblenbourbon] Jester - I'm sorry - I don't know what "time out" is
[ModelWoman] Jester said too much and someone which I'd like to know who has said put a lid on it no more....lol
[ModelWoman] Jester Did the black SUV pull up in your driveway? Lol
[Jester] ModelWoman NAH... I JUST GET A CALL... THEY KNOW MY NUMBER...
[catz] Jester do you think the currency wars could get really bad? Then China/Brics could use that as an excuse to bring in the new banking system and gold standard.
[Jester] catz NO ONE COUNTRY CAN GET THIS DONE ALONE...
[Tinkerbell] Jester no one can do it its very complicated hopefully we will come out ok
[Sandhaul] Jester can one country stop it?
[Jester] THERE IS NO WAY THAT ONE COUNTRY CAN GO AGAINST EVERYONE ELSE... IT SEEMS THE SIDE CHOOSING IS NOT COMPLETE... EVEN THOUGH THE INDICATIONS CLEARLY INDICATED THAT THINGS WERE GOING A PARTICULAR DIRECTION... AT THIS TIME IT IS APPARENT THAT DIRECTION HAS CHANGED SOMEWHAT...
[Jester] YOU GUYS DO NOT GET IT... IF I BURN A CONTACT HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO GET THE INFORMATION?
[Sandhaul] Jester thank you, I do not think anyone wants you to lose your contact..
[Jester] THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT CHINA WAS ALL READY TO BE ACCEPTED INTO THE SDR BASKET OF RESERVE CURRENCIES OF THE IMF... LOOKED LIKE EVERYTHING WAS ALL LINED UP FOR OCTOBER... I HAD IT ON PRETTY GOOD INFO THAT THEY WOULD LIKE EVERYTHING IN THE PLAN B TO BE COMPLETED BY THEN... HENCE THE LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT TIME LINE...
[Jester] THE IMF WAS NOT BENT ABOUT THE BS THAT WENT ON IN THE STOCK EXCHANGE... AND CLEARLY INDICATED THAT THEY WERE MOVING FORWARD...
[Jester] UNTIL LAST WEEK... WHEN THEY ISSUED A REVIEW SAYING... WELL MAYBE WE NEED A LITTLE MORE TIME... AND ARE LOOKING AT EXTENDING THE TIMELINE ON THE RESERVE CURRENCY VOTE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2016.... THEY USUALLY DO IT EVERY 5 YEARS... THIS OCTOBER IS THE REGULAR SCHEDULE... THE EXTENSION CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING..
[Jester] SO... FOR WHATEVER REASON... THEY ARE NOT READY TO MOVE FORWARD AT THIS LAST MINUTE...
[Jester] AND CHINA IS NOT HAPPY... THEY ARE STARTING ALTERNATIVE RESPONSES...
[Jester] THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE AS PRETTY...
[Jester] IT IS MY OPINION THAT THE US IS BRINGING THE POWER THEY HAVE TO BEAR TO CAUSE THIS... THEIR CONTINUED RESISTANCE TO THE END... NOW THEY HAVE ANOTHER YEAR TO START A WAR...
[Jester] I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT...
[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY...NIGHT NIGHT...
via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1Wwfd98
No comments:
Post a Comment