Don't WAIT!

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Wealthwatch  Evening Chat  8-15-15 

Post From Wealthwatch.world Chat Room 8-15-15
Wealthwatch  Evening Chat  8-15-15 

 BOBBY: Chattels. ...... your opinion. ..... if Maliki is still there... what has been accomplished?

chattels: ‹@BOBBY› Is Maliki still where ? VP office or in Iran ?

BOBBY: Chattels..... i would have to say both

chattels: Abadi has the power to remove him with the consent of Parliament under Article 78 of the constitution. That appears to be done. The constitutional question relates to the abollishment of ALL VP positions I think. The constitution requires one according to Visser.

chattels: I suppose that Maliki can refer to himself as a / the VP, but to what good end ?
~~~
chattels: The more poignant question for me at the moment is whether there is a ban on travel or not and if so then how did Maliki leave ?

chattels: We need to hear from Abadi it seems to me.
chattels: As to his being in Iran, it appears that he is there and will be for an unknown period of time.

BOBBY: Chattels. ... agreed...... that question would lead to what is Abadi doing about it

chattels: If the news is accurate then he announced his departure in advance if I have the timeline correct.

BOBBY: Chattels..... none of it is lining up

chattels: Maliki is referring to his visit as " official ", i.e., with the blessings of the government ostensibly.

chattels: Bottom line, Abadi may not have control of the situation.

BOBBY: What about Massum ?

chattels: We need more info.

BOBBY: Agreed

chattels: Last word I read from his office was that he denied having asked that Maliki remain as the one constitutional VP.

 Dianne777: well thats a plus lol

BOBBY: i was under the impression he was going, going to

chattels: There was a report that Masum had signed off on the death sentences, but I have not been able to " confirm " such.

BB824: one site says maliki is gone another says he's not

Dianne777: ‹@BB824› ‹@BB824› does M own either of those media outlets?

chattels: ‹@BOBBY› I have opined that it appears that Maliki is " gone " as far as Abadi is concerned and maybe is going, going, but not gone yet.

chattels: ‹@Dianne777› which outlets ?

chattels: or which report ?

Dianne777: ‹@chattels› ‹@BB824› i was answering about him being gone above, imo if his (M) papers reporting one thing its prob the opposite

chattels: We just don't know, but the rumors of Maliki's demise historically have been much exaggerated to paraphrase Mark Twain

chattels: ‹@Dianne777› I try to follow the more reputable sources, but ..................
chattels: this is not an exact science :)
chattels: Nobody at XXX) has ever agreed with my view of the destabilizing and disruptive presence of DAESH

 chattels: The rhetoric is reform is provocative and hopeful, but the ability to accomplish such is not a foregone conclusion by any means.

chattels: is = of *
chattels: of reform that is :)
chattels: boy, I butchered that :)

BOBBY: lol

TxBrand: Sajad Jiyad ‏@SajadJiyad · 11h11 hours ago Sajad Jiyad retweeted ا Judiciary will announce its reforms in Monday

chattels: Al-Maliki will be tried on charges of committing international crimes of genocide Net Yasiri Sunday 16 August 2015, 00:00 On according to Mr. Mohammed Al-Kaabi, spokesman of the International Criminal Court for the Middle East has been referred criminal Nouri al-Maliki to court on charges of genocide and among his aides who Torteurahalthm to court

 Gen. Farouk al-Araji, a military office manager and Lt. Gen. Ali Ghaidan, commander of ground forces and Saadoun al-Dulaimi Minister Defense Agency, Adnan al-Asadi senior agent of the Ministry of the Interior and the intelligence chief Zuhair Gharbaoui team Qassim Atta, director of operations at the intelligence service and the team called Hgati head of the anti-terrorism device.

chattels: Kaabi revealed that the Court now has the complete files crimes committed by al-Maliki and his aides, including genocide in Anbar, Kirkuk and camps Ashraf and Liberty, who have settled refugees Iranian members of the PMOI and the blatant violation of human rights organization and follow the brutal methods of torture and violation of human rights and freedoms of citizens and contrary to agreements Geneva and the Charter of the United Nations and international law

chattels: The criminal referral to the court is al-Maliki and his aides that were full have not been to circumvent the decision a victory for justice and international law, a maturity of all the victims of al-Maliki and his aides.

chattels: http://ift.tt/1ITO0WT.        http://ift.tt/1Lcz3QD

EdoBini: Hope the trial of Maliki will see the light of day now that he is reported to be in Iran. How Abadi allowed Maliki to escape justice is beyond me. Why was he not detain on his first attempt to escape to Syria. l am sorry to say that Abadi have a hand in his official movement to Iraq. Very depressing situations we, the investors, find ourselves.

EdoBini: to Iran

chattels: ‹@EdoBini› I doubt that Mr. Maliki has much do do with our liquidity event at this point in time.

EdoBini: escape to Iran

EdoBini: How are International Organizations and investors going to trust Abadi generally when the P/m is suppose to be above board on issues so important to humanity.?

chattels: Until Iraq has control of it's borders and DAESH has been ousted from Fallujah, Ramadi and Mosul, I have little expectation of any significant increase in the value of the dinar.

chattels: ‹@EdoBini› I hope for the rule of law as opposed to any certain personalities.

chattels: The rule of law requires necessary and appropriate laws to be enacted for social justice and investment, a fair and independent judiciary, prosecution of corruption and relative peace within the borders of Iraq.

EdoBini: @chattels>>>Was control of their borders and ousting of Daash from Iraq the conditions the IMF and World Banks impose on Iraq before an increase in their currency rate ? Iraq will wait forever. Even US Admin admitted it will take years before such goal could be attained.

chattels: ‹@EdoBini› I am not conversant with the requirements of the IMF or the world bank. Forever is a long time. And it may be some time before Iraq is RELATIVELY safe, secure and stable.

chattels: I am in this for the long haul if necessary. It is not about us. I am hoping for " crumbs from the table " at some point.

EdoBini: @chattels>>Relatively safe, secure and stable is an utopia when we are referring to Iraq in her present circumstances Yes, these two Organizations has been closely associated with Iraq economic situations and conditions from 2004.

chattels: What is your view of this process ?

EdoBini: @chattels >>>l regret to say that after my involvement for 10 years in this, l am very depress after this last hope on Abadi seemed to be misplaced once again. Even Donald Trump alluded to the same thing yesterday on his campaigned tour. Their mindset is very troubling.

chattels: ‹@EdoBini› Keep the faith. I understand the mixed emotions of it all.

chattels: Central Bank: Iraq needs economic renaissance able to achieve the country's resources August 15, 2015 On the Keywords The governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords that Iraq needs economic renaissance able to achieve the country's resources, while noting that the launch of project loans will be in the coming days.

Keywords and said that Iraq before the financial crisis and should prevent a through real planning to achieve economic stability, calling for a reform of the base material successful and effective,

adding Keywords that Iraq needs economic renaissance able to achieve the country's resources and without them there would be no economic stability, adding that the Bank Central will launch loans to finance small and medium enterprises in the coming days to support the economic growth to the Central Bank announced that its sales for the banks amounted to more than $ 26 billion up to August 13 of the current. http://ift.tt/1LBTFmS...

http://ift.tt/1hgc8Kz

Sam: ‹@EdoBini› understand how you feel

Wocardtexas: Does that mean before 13 they will RV

chattels: ‹@Wocardtexas› 13 ?
chattels: August 13 in the article ?

Wocardtexas: I guess my question is they should RV any day then

chattels: Not my thinking, but ......................... who knows, eh ?

Wocardtexas: What's your thinking on it

EdoBini: Thank you all my friends. Even Gov.. keywords shouldn't be in that position that he is. Would Abadi honestly say that he is not aware of this guy short comings by now, ? Let me say this, until this Governor of the CBI is removed , Iraq economic situations will never improve.

chattels: ‹@Wocardtexas› I have no near term expectations. See above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ for the last 30 minutes or so.

Wocardtexas: So many people need this to RV. Their government making people suffer

BOBBY: Chattels. ..... evening....... i see you been busy  lol

chattels: ‹@BOBBY› I have a speech impediment - can't stop posting. :)

BOBBY: lol
BOBBY: i have one if you tie my hands, its an Italian thing lol

chattels: :)

whitelions: ‹@Wocardtexas› Here is a very good reason why there is no rv and won't be untill things like this are resolved witch they are working on , Demanding that the government guarantees to put their deposits in banks and own recent proposes supervision of the Central Bank http://ift.tt/1ITO3BY...   

http://ift.tt/1hgc65x

whitelions: they have been saying so long now it has become background noise lol

MichelleL: maybe i should change my nick to "hype free zone"

whitelions: ‹@MichelleL›  lol

BOBBY: MichelleL ..... hello hype free lol

MichelleL: ‹@BOBBY› ;)

Wocardtexas: I'm thinking October 1,2015 for an RV

MichelleL: whitelions I stopped getting excited a very long time ago lol - maybe before some of these people were even born in dinarville

MichelleL: ‹@Wocardtexas› i'll take it

zidziljian: just glad my computer is back up

Wocardtexas: Any other dates people

MichelleL: I can see we're all spending an exciting saturday night speculating on event dates lol

whitelions: ‹@MichelleL› me to I just read the news follow the drama in iraq and I'm good when I start seeing the laws passed I'll start til get all warm and fuzzy

zidziljian: I call November of 2018

Fit2beFit: The most painfull was hearing if they dont by this date or this date, they will implode

Wocardtexas: It will happen before then

 MichelleL: ‹@whitelions› I don't want to get warm and fuzzy till I've got those dang pieces of paper out of my greasy little hiding place and $$$$$ in the bank - till then, no more whoooops lol
 whitelions: a friend of mine said some time in sept but I don't know

Fit2beFit: that t-boy did that a lot and still does

   MichelleL: ‹@whitelions› http://www.youtube.com/watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3btExaaFG8
whitelions: ‹@Fit2beFit›  lol your right if Iraq was goiing under by a date we would all be dead in the water

Wocardtexas: Has any groups been paid

MichelleL: ‹@Wocardtexas› ROFLMAO

whitelions: ‹@MichelleL›  lol lol lol

BOBBY: Wocardtexas.... no body has cashed out

Fit2beFit: Oh and the Kurds are gonna walk, 9,643 times we heard that

MichelleL: ‹@BOBBY› awww shucks lol

Wocardtexas: My father Hurd some of them had their money

MichelleL: well, its cooling down here nicely, only 87 degrees at sunset and hubster is outside smoking a macanudo post dinner

whitelions: ‹@Fit2beFit› well they still have 357 days to go

Fit2beFit: lol

MichelleL: ‹@Wocardtexas› till your father saw it and counted it don't believe it - who is he listening to?

Wocardtexas: I will find out

whitelions: ‹@Wocardtexas› ya an out an out lie but there are sheepl will believe

MichelleL: 9 years ago we were hearing how the "special groups" were paid already, the tiers lol

Fit2beFit: 2015 or 2015?

MichelleL: 2510?

Wocardtexas: Ok got ya  :cheerful:

Fit2beFit: lol

zidziljian: Im still going to be ready, 2018 isnt that far off

whitelions: ‹@Fit2beFit› I'm hoping I don't want to spend another winter here in the great north east

MichelleL: ‹@Wocardtexas› we're pretty "old" in this thing, generally as a group I mean - we've pretty much heard all the rumors and seen them all turn to sand

MichelleL: lol zid

Wocardtexas: I can't see why they make their own people suffer

Fit2beFit: ‹@whitelions› amen

MichelleL: 2018 I'll still be 3 years closer to social security

 Wocardtexas: I'm 43 years old just need my money

zidziljian: I forgot to tell you, Im a timelord from Gallifrey

MichelleL: ‹@Wocardtexas› lol would that we all were
MichelleL: ‹@zidziljian› hahahahahaha
MichelleL: ‹@zidziljian› where's your phone booth?

zidziljian: it here, I have my dinar in it

MichelleL: hahahaha zid

whitelions: lol I'l take al thier dinar in that case

MichelleL: ‹@zidziljian› when we rv will you help me find a second hand tardis?
MichelleL: i wanna go back to when i was young and thin lol

Wocardtexas: I'm happy if rate was 1.00 I don't need 3.61

zidziljian: ‹@MichelleL› I cant tell you when it will RV, because of the space aliens

MichelleL: ‹@Wocardtexas› i'd take a quarter - will take whatever but a quarter as a start would give me a good degree of confidence in the inevitability

zidziljian: I can tell you the rate

MichelleL: ‹@zidziljian› 12 kopeks right?

zidziljian: ‹@MichelleL› thats right!

MichelleL: ‹@zidziljian› i've got the power of sight lol

 Tootsie: ‹@Wocardtexas› Heck, I don't give a flip , currently, at a rate. The important item to me is to become internationally acceptable. The rate will take care of itself.

chattels: Iraq's top Shia cleric Grand Ayatollah Sistani praises PM Abadi's reforms

 chattels: http://www.youtube.com/watch
whitelions: ‹@Tootsie› no not till iraq starts to pas the laws and then we will be back

Tootsie: ‹@chattels› GE - yes Sistani is quite the IMPETUS

MichelleL: I never realized sistani was an ayatollah

BOBBY: Wocardtexas...ALL OF THEM

Tootsie: ‹@whitelions› right, only w/important

whitelions: ‹@Wocardtexas› we all do
whitelions: ‹@Tootsie› yes

Tootsie: ‹@MichelleL› he is the big gun!

MichelleL: ‹@Tootsie› true but I never realized he had the title

BOBBY: Tootsie..... thanks for the big word...... looking that one up  lol

Wocardtexas: I have read up on him

Tootsie: hahaha he rattled Abadi ~ thank goodness

Fit2beFit: Dinar Corp -- The man whose home was searched last week by the FBI has reached an agreement with investigators to have assets frozen that authorities believe are tied to a company charged with illegal foreign currency exchange transactions.

Fit2beFit: http://ift.tt/1ITO0WV...

http://ift.tt/1hgc6lL

whitelions: ‹@Fit2beFit› whos the Man how do we know it's true ?

Fit2beFit: Didnt someone say they were honest?
Fit2beFit: ‹@whitelions› read it

BOBBY: Chattels..... kind of makes you wonder what he is prasing

whitelions: ‹@Fit2beFit› lol hope hes got all his ducks in a row

Tootsie: ‹@MichelleL› sorry, re: weather, it is 90.4 on porch, but we have a very nice, dry, breeze from the west so very tolerable!

Fit2beFit: ‹@whitelions› there are no ducks, if you read it, its over he was guilty

Wocardtexas: I think government wants all of our currency

zidziljian: was there was never a press release from dinar corp about the charges?

Fit2beFit: Home News Crime Court Agreement reached in case

Tootsie: who thinks M will be coming back from Iran, or who thinks he will stay ~~ had a phone call asking what I thought ahaha

whitelions: ‹@Fit2beFit› I'm guily I only read 1/2 and then passed

Wocardtexas: He will come back for gods son
Fit2beFit: According to documents filed in U.S. District Court in the Middle District of Alabama, Theodore S. Hudson, listed as principal of My Monex Inc., has agreed to have approximately $550,000 in assets frozen pending the outcome of a case against a Nevada business charged with violations of the Commodity Futures Trading Act. Husam Tayeh of Oak Lawn, Illinois; Dinar Corp., Inc. (DCI), a Nevada corporation; and My Monex, Inc.(Monex NV), a Nevada corporation

BOBBY: Tootsie. .. my thoughts....... he will be back

Tootsie: ‹@BOBBY› I think he will be also

Fit2beFit: ‹@whitelions› Hes done

 BOBBY: i dont think he will leave without a fight......

Wocardtexas: He needs to plan his hanging

whitelions: ‹@Fit2beFit› it;s his own darn fault he could have worked with in the laws and been a very rich man and able to enjoy it

Fit2beFit: true

Wocardtexas: Agreed so true

Tootsie: it amazes me that he is still alive ~ I have always wondered why a 'sniper' did not do away with him long abo.

Wocardtexas: What reforms did they get done

Tootsie: ‹@chattels› correct!!!!

chattels: Sounds as though DinarCorp has resolved the issue of continuation on the Federal injunction by consenting to such restraint

Tootsie: well, folks, enjoy your evening, dinner is done, so I bid you adieu till the morrow ~~ Night

whitelions: time to make some tea and read a book night all dream big it will come true


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1ITO3Cb

No comments:

Post a Comment