Don't WAIT!

Thursday, August 13, 2015

ALM

Post From Wealthwatch.world Chat Room 8-13-15
Wealthwatch  Evening Chat  8-13-15   Part 1 of 2

BOBBY: whats all this about waiting another year.... cant scroll back any farther

MichelleL: ‹@BOBBY› don't worry about it - every day something else gets dragged out to make us afraid - sort of fun wondering what bomb will drop next

MichelleL: but there's nothing to be afraid of, even if its another 3 years, we can't be worse off than we already are lol

TxBrand: ‹@MichelleL› I wont last that long

MichelleL: ‹@TxBrand› you'll make it as long as I will, maybe longer lol

Fit2beFit: Maliki's coalition calls Abadi to keep one of the Vice-Presidents of the Republic to ratify the death sentences
~~~
Fit2beFit: let me guess who

Fit2beFit: the existence of a vice president gives strength and immunity if Masum refused to ratify the sentences," calling Abadi to "keep the position of vice president , Nuri al-Maliki, who will not hesitate in issuing the ratification of the penalty to bring justice and victory for the bloodshed of the martyrs at the hands of murderers , terrorists and extremist groups

TxBrand: ratify the death sentences :wassat:

BOBBY: Chattels touched on this subject this morning

TxBrand: anyone see an article stating M ran to Iran...(escaped to) ... now that would be fun

Doug_W: GOOD riddance I say

BOBBY: Fit2beFit. ..... he raised a good point about the VP position

TxBrand: There are conflicting reports about the flight of the first required the Iraqi people, and that is called Nuri Kamal al-Maliki to Tehran. From here we go this instant appeal and very important and very urgent ... to all the Iraqi people Rebel and Almentvd especially in the center and south and Almstnfr ...

in case was confirmed this news .. and that he actually managed to Nuri Kamal escape from justice and settled in Iran, should be on the people of Iraq tomorrow morning and before Friday solutions, to declare a state of peaceful civil disobedience immediately,

and that encircles the Iranian embassy in Baghdad and all representations and the Iranian consulates in all the provinces and arrested all of them, or the occupation of the embassy and consulates and representations fully and detention Ambassador and all workers and staff until the re-delivery Rat fugitive Nuri Kamal al-Maliki and those with him to Iraq immediately,

in order imprisoned in preparation for trial and held accountable for all the crimes committed by he and his ilk since 1980 and to this day, just as the people of Iran and Iranian students did in 1979,

when they stormed the US embassy and held Ambassador and staff hostage while they have to achieve revolutionary demands, as well as to demonstrate in front of the Finnish Embassy and other foreign embassies and the State of Finland and claim the EU countries to re-Maliki's son "Ahmed" immediately,

and not to grant political asylum. I hope the publication and dissemination of this appeal immediately to support our brothers and Almtzaherbn rebels in these difficult and exceptional circumstances, the situation and the difficult stage of labor and who is going through Iraqna stricken. http://ift.tt/1TzERFY...

http://ift.tt/1N6AhQC

***  http://ift.tt/1INEQZR

Wocardtexas: Maliki will be sentence to death

Fit2beFit: How do Iraqs currency reserves compare to the amount of dinar they have printed?

BOBBY: Texas knows how to do it right!

Wocardtexas: Their no way he will get out of this

whitelions: lol someone just sent me this in skype has anyboday else getting this crap info ? [3:09:05 PM] Tanyankansas: does anyone have a link to any article that this person is spreading this info from or is it just more ** dinarland **? [3:09:11 PM] Tanyankansas: 8-13-2015 Newshound Guru Millionday ALL BANKS ARE NOW TO ONLY TRADE IN DINARS AND THE US DOLLAR TRADE IS SUSPENDED IN IRAQ

Fit2beFit: lmao

Fit2beFit: same as this one i just saw....How does the GDP/money supply for Iraq compare to that of neighboring countries, and how would that change if they RVd to 10 cents or 1 USD?

BOBBY: whitelions....... that started yesterday

Fit2beFit: How do Iraqs currency reserves compare to the amount of dinar they have printed?

Fit2beFit: :whistling:

BOBBY: someone said the U S dollar was suspended in Iraq..... Chattels was looking for verification

whitelions: ‹@BOBBY›1 min things coming in about that cbi article that I did not know about brb

whitelions: ok false alarm this is what we got from Kaps site and I don't trust him as far as I can throw him and I don't even know where he lives lol from Kaps site From our old friend, Schizz', Arabic translator: "they stopped using dollars with co op regional bank and barsian bank" no link

BOBBY: dont you think news like that would be plastered all over ?

whitelions: yes that's why Deb did not tell me about it until I asked and she went back to get what she had

BOBBY: Whitelions. ....... she must be doing cart wheels about the Maliki news

whitelions: we did post the CBI announcement pdf and we also asked if anyone could get it translated we would grateful but no one that we know could ether

whitelions: yes we all are  :grin:

BOBBY: i would do one but i might break something lol

whitelions: LOL

MichelleL: http://ift.tt/1TzEPhk...

http://ift.tt/1N6AhQE

MichelleL: is that the one? its the only one I saw - can't copy it in here for some reason

MichelleL: http://ift.tt/1TzEPhk...

http://ift.tt/1N6AhQE

MichelleL: oh well, i'm a dweeb, can't paste it in

whitelions: ‹@MichelleL› no thats not it but thanks for trying

whitelions: your can't copye and paste b/c it's a pdf not a regular type

MichelleL: yes whitelions

whitelions: ‹@MichelleL› that drove me nuts for a long time to lol

Doug_W: ‹@whitelions› who is deb?

MichelleL: lol I have tried before

whitelions: Deb and I do the news at THE IQD TEAM CONNECTION www.theiqdteam.com/

Doug_W: thats right U told me B4

MichelleL: ‹@whitelions› you are so "un"lazy lol

Doug_W: never heard of that till U told me

whitelions: ‹@Doug_W› you asked me that before when this room first opened

MichelleL: I'm trying to find that schizz quote, see if there's a source, on cc
MichelleL: can't find it - sorry

whitelions: np

MichelleL: oh well - i found him, just not that particular article to sourcew
MichelleL: archives in all the groups are a little weird lol

BOBBY: who is schizz  lol

MichelleL: actually he's an english friend/dinarian, ex soldier, jack of all trades, musician who is hungry for an rv lol

MichelleL: he was in afghanistan as a soldier for quite a while

BOBBY: lol...... i am an open book
BOBBY: MichelleL ..... i bet he has some stories / adventures

MichelleL: ‹@BOBBY› you're comparatively young, will have a very special proposal when we rv, you're most likely male and you seem to be quite adorable lol next?

MichelleL: He's a fun guy

BOBBY: MichelleL ...... male .... yes young.... if thats what 51 is cool! my g/f will argue the adorable part  lol

MichelleL: Bobby I did say "comparatively young" lol, not a baby - but don't want for an rv to do that proposal

MichelleL: wait
MichelleL: don't wait lol

Wocardtexas: We need the RV now

MichelleL: My friend's fiance just pm'd me the other day to say they can't marry as planned in October because she hasn't paid the dress of and there is no rv yet :( She's in her 50s, him in late 40s and I think they're nuts for waiting

MichelleL: off (paid off the dress) sheesh, my fingers are bad today

MichelleL: ‹@BOBBY› I think after all these years, I know too many dinarians and not enough real people anymore lol lol

Wocardtexas: If you guys were gambling on RV when you think it will happen

BOBBY: i wish they would do a poll in here for that question  lol

MichelleL: which question, how many of us know more dinarians than real people anymore? lol

MichelleL: ‹@Wocardtexas› I made my big gamble like 8 years ago? lol

BOBBY: MicheleL... i know what you mean about real people

MichelleL: first gamble 9

MichelleL: now its just damage control - don't want to lose the money, my husband will NEVER let me forget it (nah, he'd be good about it, I wouldn't)

BOBBY: take a poll on how many people think this will happen sooner or later

MichelleL: Bobby my answer - yes

MichelleL: sooner or later lol

Wocardtexas: I've made two gambles girlfriend I moved to Phoenix . And buying into this

BOBBY: lol...?

MichelleL: ‹@Wocardtexas› Phoenix is a very hot gamble lol - this one depends on how deeply you went into it

Wocardtexas: Yes

Wocardtexas: Deep MichelleL

MichelleL: If I had any money now, I'd like to go to a casino, my fingers are limbered up from all this chatting and I could play slots for around 200 bucks

Dianne777: I think it will happen b4 the next wto acceptance, when next spring.

Dianne777: ‹@MichelleL› you 're crazy girlfriend!

MichelleL: ‹@Wocardtexas› sorry bout that - I went deeper than I should have but in retrospect, I'd have been happier with a lot less and forgetting about it till it happened

Dianne777: lol

MichelleL: lol Dianne think so? I won't do worse than here, the ac is free and I get to sit at a different position for 4 hours lol

Wocardtexas: The IMF have them 60 days will happen at end of that

MichelleL: Hope you are on the money

Dianne777: ‹@Wocardtexas› did the IMF say that?

MichelleL: Dianne you think next spring?

BOBBY: my opinion. ...... we got a ways to go.......

Wocardtexas: Was something I read

Dianne777: b4 that sometime

MichelleL: oh well, so apparently my husband will be retiring poor lol

BOBBY: hope i am wrong

Wocardtexas: Bobby you think 2 months or five years

MichelleL: My opinion is after all these years I'm no longer guessing

Dianne777: party pooper

BOBBY: my thoughts are within a 2 year time frame........

MichelleL: how long are you holding Bobby?

BOBBY: Bobby.. i am looking at it differently

MichelleL: 2 years gets me past 10 - I may have to quietly skulk away - i've done that before
MichelleL: fda just approved a 3d printed drug!

BOBBY: MichelleL.... i was over there from 04 to 06, started about 7 years ago

MichelleL: you were also there.... but you didn't start buying till coming back?
MichelleL: guess that wasn't a bad idea lol - it wasn't going to run away without you

Wocardtexas: I was their from 2010-2014

MichelleL: bunch of soldiers in this room! my husband was vietnam era, so was Doug

BOBBY: I was into other things when i got back, just wanted to forget that place

MichelleL: don't blame you Bobby

Wocardtexas: Amen

BOBBY: MichelleL ..... i was a contractor. ,,,,,,, not a solider

MichelleL: gotcha Bobby, were you in Iraq or Kuwait? who did you work for?

BOBBY: the reality of that place was eye opening
BOBBY: MichelleL...... i was in Iraq........ for a company that swears it was not there

Wocardtexas: I was in military their I would never do that again

MichelleL: ‹@BOBBY› gotcha

MichelleL: ‹@Wocardtexas› your going there is very appreciated even if your generation may not realize it yet

Wocardtexas: I went to iraq my dad went to Vietnam

MichelleL: grandparents in WW2?

BOBBY: it was hard to look at things when i got back to the states

MichelleL: you were there a long time as a contractor, Bobby, you were there even longer as a soldier, Wocardtexas

 Wocardtexas: I owe lot to my dad . He's helped me a lot

sndlyn: ‹@MichelleL› I agree with you, no one should wait for an RV for a wedding or proposal. My fiance and I were planning a December wedding. He seemed perfectly healthy, in fact, exceptionally so. Four weeks ago, he was diagnosed with Stage IV adrenal cancer. He was the last person I would have expected to get cancer. He passed away last week. None of us know if we have tomorrow.

BOBBY: i never planned on coming back or making it out of there, when i did i didnt plan on feeling the way i did
MichelleL: ‹@sndlyn› I'm so sorry for your loss! How sudden and awful :(

Stash: so sorry

BOBBY: sndlyn....... my condolence s...... i am sorry for your loss

sndlyn: Thank you to all of you. I can hardly breathe. I am here because we had dinars and he had plans that I will carry out if we see a revaluation. He was an amazing person.

MichelleL: sndlyn I went through what you're going through over 30 years ago, my fiance passed away suddenly a week before his 32nd birthday, I can understand talking about it is tough - took years for me to get myself up and I hope your recovery is much faster

BOBBY: i hope this site stays true to its agenda

MichelleL: ‹@Stash› too many have died, gotten sick, went broke, whatever during this wait

BOBBY: sndlyn....... you found a place to land here

MichelleL: we'd all have been better off with a million d's in our sock drawer and living our lives instead of waiting - like an irish sweepstakes ticket

sndlyn: ‹@MichelleL› I'm so sorry for your loss, and it is still a loss even 30 years ago. My husband of 38 years passed away six years ago. I never thought I would even consider marrying again. But when I met my fiance, I was blessed again.

MichelleL: ‹@sndlyn› its always a loss, though I must admit to being very lucky in finding my husband and who knows, you may find love again

sndlyn: We all need to tell those we love just how much they mean to us.

BOBBY: agreed

MichelleL: yes sndlyn every day

sndlyn: ‹@BOBBY› me too. I'm very glad. I'm still mad at myself for believing some of it at first.

BOBBY: sndlyn..... we all have come full circle....... and i think it brought us here

MichelleL: I've got about 15 minutes to stretch and chill before an hour long phone call - will see you all later this evening

BOBBY: MichelleL.. ttyl

sndlyn: ‹@MichelleL› later. hug and kiss your hubby AGAIN.

Comments may be made at the end of Part 2  Thank You


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1N6AfIt

No comments:

Post a Comment