Post From Wealthwatch.world Chat Room 8-16-15
Wealthwatch Morning Chat 8-16-15 Part 2 of 2
chattels: ‹@zidziljian› Mars (also Mars bar) is a chocolate bar manufactured by American chocolate company Mars, Incorporated. It was first manufactured in 1932 in Slough, Buckinghamshire in the United Kingdom and was advertised to the trade as being made with Cadbury's chocolate as "couverture".
In the United States, a different confection bore the Mars bar name. Featuring nougat, almonds, and a milk chocolate coating, the American Mars bar was discontinued in 2002. A similar bar featuring the Mars name was relaunched in the US in 2010.
tipsyterror: So am I misinterpreting? It sounds like what is now worth $22, after deletion of zeroes, will then then be worth $75? We are only tripling our investment? Or can someone explain the difference between "Al25,000 dinars" and "25 dinars Vstsawi" ??
zidziljian: that is good to know. But Ill eat a Pay Day when this thing hits :)
zidziljian: ‹@GJMAN› I hope you are right!!!!!
~~~
Wealthwatch Morning Chat 8-16-15 Part 2 of 2
chattels: ‹@zidziljian› Mars (also Mars bar) is a chocolate bar manufactured by American chocolate company Mars, Incorporated. It was first manufactured in 1932 in Slough, Buckinghamshire in the United Kingdom and was advertised to the trade as being made with Cadbury's chocolate as "couverture".
In the United States, a different confection bore the Mars bar name. Featuring nougat, almonds, and a milk chocolate coating, the American Mars bar was discontinued in 2002. A similar bar featuring the Mars name was relaunched in the US in 2010.
tipsyterror: So am I misinterpreting? It sounds like what is now worth $22, after deletion of zeroes, will then then be worth $75? We are only tripling our investment? Or can someone explain the difference between "Al25,000 dinars" and "25 dinars Vstsawi" ??
zidziljian: that is good to know. But Ill eat a Pay Day when this thing hits :)
zidziljian: ‹@GJMAN› I hope you are right!!!!!
~~~
chattels: those i like as a confection and liquidity event :)
chattels: ‹@tipsyterror› I am very unsure of the correct reading on the article
chattels: several people have stated over time that 3x's one's money is an arguable minimal return ?
Winnerdinar: ‹@chattels› I firmly believe the dinar will be an asset and will revalue
Winnerdinar: There is more than one way to delete zeros
tipsyterror: Granted, a 300% return on any investment is typically more than one should expect, but in my case that is hardly enough for wealth-building...
chattels: 08/16/2015 4:52 p.m. The fall of Mosul report recommends referral to eliminate al-Maliki [Baghdad-where] Report of the Special Parliamentary Committee recommended an investigation into the fall of Mosul, to be published and the agency all of Iraq [where] later to refer former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to the Iraqi judiciary to move the lawsuit against him in his capacity as commander of the armed forces during the events of June 2014.
chattels: http://ift.tt/1LEwWYk...
http://ift.tt/1UMWVil
Winnerdinar: ‹@chattels› TY for posting for me
chattels: ‹@Winnerdinar› What did I post for you ?
Winnerdinar: ‹@chattels› hi pal the deletion article
Winnerdinar: A lot of people will think it's a lop article
Winnerdinar: But I take it to mean revalue - if I get a chance later I will explain why
Winnerdinar: I'm at work so it's hard to be here
chattels: ‹@Winnerdinar› Ok, I thought that whitelions brought the article in, but thank you
TxBrand: ‹@tipsyterror› if they believe it will reduce the use of the dollar... then it has to be more valuable than the dollar ...something is missing in the translation ----> larger size of the local currency and reduce the use of the dollar in the domestic market." jmho
chattels: ‹@Winnerdinar› Some say that our event will be a lop and add value at the same time
tourman: ‹@TxBrand› all it would take is that the dinar be on par with the dollar. 1:1
tipsyterror: I am hoping that they mean 25 dinar will be worth $75. That is certainly a plausible interpretation.
Winnerdinar: ‹@chattels› I think that's what Iraq wants is to believe but I think the dinar will become an asset
TxBrand: ‹@tipsyterror› that's how I read it
Winnerdinar: Gotta go will be back later
tourman: ‹@chattels› Iraq is not in a hyper inflation situation as of now, so a lop would not be suitable. IMO
TxBrand: we need a math wizard
chattels: ‹@Winnerdinar› laterz
Winnerdinar: $3 to 1IQD
chattels: ‹@TxBrand› at the risk of appearing argumentative about something I do not profess to understand, I must say that " delete the zeroes " must mean something and if not a lop then what good sense can be made of it ?
Winnerdinar: 0.00089 becomes 0.89
chattels: ‹@tourman› not gone yet - bidding winnerdinar adios
tipsyterror: or a 25K note becomes a 25 note.
chattels: ‹@Winnerdinar› such an interpretation seems strained to me with all due respect
tipsyterror: and he's gone...
chattels: i have never read anything other than guru rationalization in support of deleting the three zeroes from the " front end "
chattels: But, I confess that I do not even pretend to know
tipsyterror: me too... they never said it was deletion of zeroes after the decimal... hence from the rate relative to the dollar.
tipsyterror: "they" meaning Iraq
chattels: I certainly want like all to get as much as we can from this process, but I remain very guarded about projecting our desires into reality
whitelions: Economist: deletion of zeros from the currency will reduce the dollar traded in the local market.......He stressed the economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine, Sunday, that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar will reduce the US dollar traded in the local market,
noting that Matrouh this project four years ago, and deferred to notice another. He said Antoine L / scales News /, that "the project to delete the zeros Matrouh four years ago and was intended to achieve the basic objectives, the requirement that there be a security and political stability,
and economic order to the process is done, and the creation of the banking system fully to print the amounts."
He added that "in the era of Shabibi when he was governor of the Central Bank of this project has been delayed and lost stability and requirements factors and the ground for the implementation of this process, which is now deferred to notice another, while providing the appropriate conditions." He pointed out that http://ift.tt/1hGHNot...
http://ift.tt/1UMWSTJ
chattels: As we say in the South, if wanting was reality then bullfrogs would have wings so that they would not bust their " arses " when they jump
tourman: I thought it was generally accepted that the "deletion of the zeros" referred to the removal of the 25k notes from circulation?
TxBrand: lol
Doug_W: ‹@chattels› gee that isn't the way I heard that said
whitelions: ‹@tourman› not that I know of they have no word for revalue so they use the word delet
chattels: ‹@tourman› there is that, but " historically " it has meant a lop I believe, to wit : Turkey, et al, but as TxBrand observes, in such instances there was hyperinflation which is not present in Iraq
TxBrand: ‹@tourman› I thought delete the zeros meant from the rate
chattels: ‹@Doug_W› educate me
Doug_W: ummmmm
Doug_W: replace BUTT with a more colorful explative
chattels: about bullfrogs ?
Doug_W: yes
Doug_W: repace arse ...sorry
tipsyterror: ‹@tourman› that is my understanding as well
chattels: i changed the verbiage to make it less " vulgar " :)
Doug_W: I know I am just teasing U
chattels: :)
tourman: well, all i still know is that I have a fistfull of a sovereign countries dough and I am expecting a super duper return.. Just get it done already!!
TxBrand: either one would raise the value
chattels: ‹@tourman› same here :) , and my sentiments exactly
tipsyterror: that's correct but I have never heard anything official stating that it would be a deletion of zeroes from the rate relative to the dollar. I.e. zeroes after the decimal. I have only heard gurus say that.
tipsyterror: as chattels pointed out earlier
chattels: ‹@whitelions› have heard something along those lines as well
tourman: hot oatmeal is calling.... be well all and no spitting on the floor
chattels: ‹@tipsyterror› that is my sense of it, but i may be very wrong.
tipsyterror: I understand. I wasn't going to hold you to that. :)
chattels: good :)
chattels: ‹@tipsyterror› I may be a lot of things, but I hope sincerely that " accountable " is one of them
tipsyterror: although I would accept the thousand-fold return without complaining...
chattels: ‹@tipsyterror› indeed
tipsyterror: is that MDB I see over there?
TxBrand: if they delete the zeros... it has to be deleted form both currency and rate... apples and oranges ... they said once about how cumbersome it was to add so many zeros when doing banking etc.
TxBrand: but I know nothing lol
chattels: THE NAMES FROM THE MOSUL REPORT HAVE NOW BEEN PUBLISHED !
chattels: http://ift.tt/1LEwWYk...
http://ift.tt/1hGHNov
TxBrand: Sajad Jiyad سجاد @SajadJiyad · 38m38 minutes ago Leaked copy of Parliament's Mosul investigation report. Names of officials included (via @Mustafa_Habib33) http://twitter.com/SajadJiyad/st... https://twitter.com/SajadJiyad/status/632915274249932800
chattels: Ethel Nujaify is listed, but NOT Barzani
http://ift.tt/1UMWVim
Urgent [where] the defendants in the fall of Mosul Commission report names published
08/16/2015 five fifteen p.m. [Baghdad - where]
Agency publishes all of Iraq [where] the names of the defendants in the committee report the fall of Mosul. They are:
1. General Nuri al-Maliki, former commander of the armed forces.
2. Ethel Najafi, the former governor of Nineveh province.
3. Nineveh provincial council member Huda Zaki.
4. Gen. Farouk al-Araji, director of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Office.
5. The former Defense Minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi agency.
6 - the first team Bababiker Zebari, Chief of Army Staff.
7. The Working corner Abboud Qanbar first commander of the joint operations [deputy army chief of staff for operations.
8. The Working first corner Ali Ghaidan former commander of ground forces.
9. Lt. Gen. Hatem Almksusi former director of military intelligence.
10. Lt. Gen. Abdul-Karim al-Izzi Deputy Chief of Army Staff of the Mira.
11. Lt. Gen. Hussein al-Tai as the operations of the former commander of Nineveh.
12. Lt. Gen. Mahdi Gharrawi former commander of Nineveh operations.
13. Maj. Gen. struggle flowered third division commander / federal police.
14 - Brigadier General Abdul Mohsen Vlha commander of the Second Division of the Iraqi army.
15. Maj. Gen. Khaled Hussein Al-Hamadani of Nineveh police chief
Hassan 16. Allaf, deputy governor of Nineveh.
17 - Sheikh Abu Bakar Bashir Canaan Sunni Waqf director.
18. Adnan al-Asadi agent senior Interior Ministry former.
19. Brigadier General Hassan Hadi Saleh ordered Maj. Gen. sixth / Third Iraqi Army Division.
20. Nizar submitted my dream regiment commander of the second infantry -loa V Second Iraqi Army Division.
21. Major General Khalid Sultan Ugaili Nineveh police chief.
22. commander Commando Regiment Second Division Colonel Irfan Majeed.
23. Brigadier General Ali Abboud Thamir is the third brigade rapid / band interference first rapid intervention.
24. Hidayat Abdul Rahman third division commander in the Iraqi army.
25. Brigadier Hammad commander of the Fifth Brigade.
26. Hamid Naji Nineveh intelligence director's office.
27. Brigadier charity brigade commander in Alzeraghani boycotted Bashiqa.
28. Noureddine Kaplan Vice Chairman of the Board of Nineveh province.
29. Police emergency regiment commander in charge of the protection of the fifth bridges.
30. Brigade's commander belt Nineveh
31. Brigade's commander, Mosul and princes formations.
32. Oil Protection division commander Major General
33-Henny Khoshnaw third division commander in the army.
34. Sheikh Anwar Nada Lahibi commander Awakening.
chattels: ‹@tipsyterror› I am very unsure of the correct reading on the article
chattels: several people have stated over time that 3x's one's money is an arguable minimal return ?
Winnerdinar: ‹@chattels› I firmly believe the dinar will be an asset and will revalue
Winnerdinar: There is more than one way to delete zeros
tipsyterror: Granted, a 300% return on any investment is typically more than one should expect, but in my case that is hardly enough for wealth-building...
chattels: 08/16/2015 4:52 p.m. The fall of Mosul report recommends referral to eliminate al-Maliki [Baghdad-where] Report of the Special Parliamentary Committee recommended an investigation into the fall of Mosul, to be published and the agency all of Iraq [where] later to refer former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to the Iraqi judiciary to move the lawsuit against him in his capacity as commander of the armed forces during the events of June 2014.
chattels: http://ift.tt/1LEwWYk...
http://ift.tt/1UMWVil
Winnerdinar: ‹@chattels› TY for posting for me
chattels: ‹@Winnerdinar› What did I post for you ?
Winnerdinar: ‹@chattels› hi pal the deletion article
Winnerdinar: A lot of people will think it's a lop article
Winnerdinar: But I take it to mean revalue - if I get a chance later I will explain why
Winnerdinar: I'm at work so it's hard to be here
chattels: ‹@Winnerdinar› Ok, I thought that whitelions brought the article in, but thank you
TxBrand: ‹@tipsyterror› if they believe it will reduce the use of the dollar... then it has to be more valuable than the dollar ...something is missing in the translation ----> larger size of the local currency and reduce the use of the dollar in the domestic market." jmho
chattels: ‹@Winnerdinar› Some say that our event will be a lop and add value at the same time
tourman: ‹@TxBrand› all it would take is that the dinar be on par with the dollar. 1:1
tipsyterror: I am hoping that they mean 25 dinar will be worth $75. That is certainly a plausible interpretation.
Winnerdinar: ‹@chattels› I think that's what Iraq wants is to believe but I think the dinar will become an asset
TxBrand: ‹@tipsyterror› that's how I read it
Winnerdinar: Gotta go will be back later
tourman: ‹@chattels› Iraq is not in a hyper inflation situation as of now, so a lop would not be suitable. IMO
TxBrand: we need a math wizard
chattels: ‹@Winnerdinar› laterz
Winnerdinar: $3 to 1IQD
chattels: ‹@TxBrand› at the risk of appearing argumentative about something I do not profess to understand, I must say that " delete the zeroes " must mean something and if not a lop then what good sense can be made of it ?
Winnerdinar: 0.00089 becomes 0.89
chattels: ‹@tourman› not gone yet - bidding winnerdinar adios
tipsyterror: or a 25K note becomes a 25 note.
chattels: ‹@Winnerdinar› such an interpretation seems strained to me with all due respect
tipsyterror: and he's gone...
chattels: i have never read anything other than guru rationalization in support of deleting the three zeroes from the " front end "
chattels: But, I confess that I do not even pretend to know
tipsyterror: me too... they never said it was deletion of zeroes after the decimal... hence from the rate relative to the dollar.
tipsyterror: "they" meaning Iraq
chattels: I certainly want like all to get as much as we can from this process, but I remain very guarded about projecting our desires into reality
whitelions: Economist: deletion of zeros from the currency will reduce the dollar traded in the local market.......He stressed the economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine, Sunday, that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar will reduce the US dollar traded in the local market,
noting that Matrouh this project four years ago, and deferred to notice another. He said Antoine L / scales News /, that "the project to delete the zeros Matrouh four years ago and was intended to achieve the basic objectives, the requirement that there be a security and political stability,
and economic order to the process is done, and the creation of the banking system fully to print the amounts."
He added that "in the era of Shabibi when he was governor of the Central Bank of this project has been delayed and lost stability and requirements factors and the ground for the implementation of this process, which is now deferred to notice another, while providing the appropriate conditions." He pointed out that http://ift.tt/1hGHNot...
http://ift.tt/1UMWSTJ
chattels: As we say in the South, if wanting was reality then bullfrogs would have wings so that they would not bust their " arses " when they jump
tourman: I thought it was generally accepted that the "deletion of the zeros" referred to the removal of the 25k notes from circulation?
TxBrand: lol
Doug_W: ‹@chattels› gee that isn't the way I heard that said
whitelions: ‹@tourman› not that I know of they have no word for revalue so they use the word delet
chattels: ‹@tourman› there is that, but " historically " it has meant a lop I believe, to wit : Turkey, et al, but as TxBrand observes, in such instances there was hyperinflation which is not present in Iraq
TxBrand: ‹@tourman› I thought delete the zeros meant from the rate
chattels: ‹@Doug_W› educate me
Doug_W: ummmmm
Doug_W: replace BUTT with a more colorful explative
chattels: about bullfrogs ?
Doug_W: yes
Doug_W: repace arse ...sorry
tipsyterror: ‹@tourman› that is my understanding as well
chattels: i changed the verbiage to make it less " vulgar " :)
Doug_W: I know I am just teasing U
chattels: :)
tourman: well, all i still know is that I have a fistfull of a sovereign countries dough and I am expecting a super duper return.. Just get it done already!!
TxBrand: either one would raise the value
chattels: ‹@tourman› same here :) , and my sentiments exactly
tipsyterror: that's correct but I have never heard anything official stating that it would be a deletion of zeroes from the rate relative to the dollar. I.e. zeroes after the decimal. I have only heard gurus say that.
tipsyterror: as chattels pointed out earlier
chattels: ‹@whitelions› have heard something along those lines as well
tourman: hot oatmeal is calling.... be well all and no spitting on the floor
chattels: ‹@tipsyterror› that is my sense of it, but i may be very wrong.
tipsyterror: I understand. I wasn't going to hold you to that. :)
chattels: good :)
chattels: ‹@tipsyterror› I may be a lot of things, but I hope sincerely that " accountable " is one of them
tipsyterror: although I would accept the thousand-fold return without complaining...
chattels: ‹@tipsyterror› indeed
tipsyterror: is that MDB I see over there?
TxBrand: if they delete the zeros... it has to be deleted form both currency and rate... apples and oranges ... they said once about how cumbersome it was to add so many zeros when doing banking etc.
TxBrand: but I know nothing lol
chattels: THE NAMES FROM THE MOSUL REPORT HAVE NOW BEEN PUBLISHED !
chattels: http://ift.tt/1LEwWYk...
http://ift.tt/1hGHNov
TxBrand: Sajad Jiyad سجاد @SajadJiyad · 38m38 minutes ago Leaked copy of Parliament's Mosul investigation report. Names of officials included (via @Mustafa_Habib33) http://twitter.com/SajadJiyad/st... https://twitter.com/SajadJiyad/status/632915274249932800
chattels: Ethel Nujaify is listed, but NOT Barzani
http://ift.tt/1UMWVim
Urgent [where] the defendants in the fall of Mosul Commission report names published
08/16/2015 five fifteen p.m. [Baghdad - where]
Agency publishes all of Iraq [where] the names of the defendants in the committee report the fall of Mosul. They are:
1. General Nuri al-Maliki, former commander of the armed forces.
2. Ethel Najafi, the former governor of Nineveh province.
3. Nineveh provincial council member Huda Zaki.
4. Gen. Farouk al-Araji, director of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Office.
5. The former Defense Minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi agency.
6 - the first team Bababiker Zebari, Chief of Army Staff.
7. The Working corner Abboud Qanbar first commander of the joint operations [deputy army chief of staff for operations.
8. The Working first corner Ali Ghaidan former commander of ground forces.
9. Lt. Gen. Hatem Almksusi former director of military intelligence.
10. Lt. Gen. Abdul-Karim al-Izzi Deputy Chief of Army Staff of the Mira.
11. Lt. Gen. Hussein al-Tai as the operations of the former commander of Nineveh.
12. Lt. Gen. Mahdi Gharrawi former commander of Nineveh operations.
13. Maj. Gen. struggle flowered third division commander / federal police.
14 - Brigadier General Abdul Mohsen Vlha commander of the Second Division of the Iraqi army.
15. Maj. Gen. Khaled Hussein Al-Hamadani of Nineveh police chief
Hassan 16. Allaf, deputy governor of Nineveh.
17 - Sheikh Abu Bakar Bashir Canaan Sunni Waqf director.
18. Adnan al-Asadi agent senior Interior Ministry former.
19. Brigadier General Hassan Hadi Saleh ordered Maj. Gen. sixth / Third Iraqi Army Division.
20. Nizar submitted my dream regiment commander of the second infantry -loa V Second Iraqi Army Division.
21. Major General Khalid Sultan Ugaili Nineveh police chief.
22. commander Commando Regiment Second Division Colonel Irfan Majeed.
23. Brigadier General Ali Abboud Thamir is the third brigade rapid / band interference first rapid intervention.
24. Hidayat Abdul Rahman third division commander in the Iraqi army.
25. Brigadier Hammad commander of the Fifth Brigade.
26. Hamid Naji Nineveh intelligence director's office.
27. Brigadier charity brigade commander in Alzeraghani boycotted Bashiqa.
28. Noureddine Kaplan Vice Chairman of the Board of Nineveh province.
29. Police emergency regiment commander in charge of the protection of the fifth bridges.
30. Brigade's commander belt Nineveh
31. Brigade's commander, Mosul and princes formations.
32. Oil Protection division commander Major General
33-Henny Khoshnaw third division commander in the army.
34. Sheikh Anwar Nada Lahibi commander Awakening.
35. The Commission promised the fall of Mosul, large-scale corruption in the Awakening one of the reasons the events of June 2014, when he published [in 2094] Awakening element, the Nineveh operations command, under the book disarmament department, Mudug and militias, then there is of them in the operational command headquarters the night of the fall of the city, only two fifths element only, according to witness statements [five people, one of them dead.
http://ift.tt/1hGHPfP
chattels: wealthwatch.world/showthr...
chattels: 1. General Nuri al-Maliki, former commander of the armed forces.
chattels: 2. Ethel Najafi, the former governor of Nineveh province.
chattels: 5. The former Defense Minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi agency.
chattels: 6 - the first team Bababiker Zebari, Chief of Army Staff. - the only Kurd that i recognize
TxBrand: 3 people posted that on tweeter ( Iraqs)
TxBrand: so it must be hot over there lol
TxBrand: Iran continues to treat 'ousted' Maliki as Iraq VP! He met his Iranian 'counterpart', Iran official media reported http://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdat...
https://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdate/status/632902685008785409
TxBrand: ‹@chattels› so I guess he is still in Iran
TxBrand: Iraq Live Update @IraqLiveUpdate · 48m48 minutes ago Ramadi looks empty as ISF & Hashed forces advance further #Anbar #Iraq http://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdat...
https://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdate/status/632914960927059968
TxBrand: Iraq Live Update @IraqLiveUpdate · 55m55 minutes ago Another Daesh suicide car bomb is blown up by Shia lead Hashed forces before reaching target #Baiji http://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdat...
https://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdate/status/632913517088276481
TxBrand: Iraq Live Update @IraqLiveUpdate · 2h2 hours ago Barzani militias prevent 'some' Kurdistan Assembly members from entering Erbil to stop vote on his Prez Extension http://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdat...
https://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdate/status/632898393308823554
http://ift.tt/1hGHPfP
chattels: wealthwatch.world/showthr...
chattels: 1. General Nuri al-Maliki, former commander of the armed forces.
chattels: 2. Ethel Najafi, the former governor of Nineveh province.
chattels: 5. The former Defense Minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi agency.
chattels: 6 - the first team Bababiker Zebari, Chief of Army Staff. - the only Kurd that i recognize
TxBrand: 3 people posted that on tweeter ( Iraqs)
TxBrand: so it must be hot over there lol
TxBrand: Iran continues to treat 'ousted' Maliki as Iraq VP! He met his Iranian 'counterpart', Iran official media reported http://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdat...
https://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdate/status/632902685008785409
TxBrand: ‹@chattels› so I guess he is still in Iran
TxBrand: Iraq Live Update @IraqLiveUpdate · 48m48 minutes ago Ramadi looks empty as ISF & Hashed forces advance further #Anbar #Iraq http://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdat...
https://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdate/status/632914960927059968
TxBrand: Iraq Live Update @IraqLiveUpdate · 55m55 minutes ago Another Daesh suicide car bomb is blown up by Shia lead Hashed forces before reaching target #Baiji http://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdat...
https://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdate/status/632913517088276481
TxBrand: Iraq Live Update @IraqLiveUpdate · 2h2 hours ago Barzani militias prevent 'some' Kurdistan Assembly members from entering Erbil to stop vote on his Prez Extension http://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdat...
https://twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdate/status/632898393308823554
via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1UMWVyA
No comments:
Post a Comment