Don't WAIT!

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Wealthwatch Member Chat  8-13-15   Part 2 of 2

Post From Wealthwatch.world Chat Room 8-13-15
Wealthwatch  Late Night Early Morning  Chat  8-13-15   Part 2 of 2

chattels: ‹@tourman› there are many constitutional vagaries and a need for clarification / completeness, especially regarding oil / gas

BOBBY: Chattels....... whats your opinion of the moves Abadi is making? overstepping or well orcastrated?

BOBBY: or both  lol

chattels: ‹@captl1› all new governments are a " work in progress " and even some established governments battle recurring constitutional issues

chattels: it took us one hundred years to resolve the question of slavery and a civil war

captl1: ‹@BOBBY› I think it is well orchestrated. There are many enemies that are being eliminated.
~~~
chattels: Iraq is but ten years old !

captl1: Iraq is 2000 years old

chattels: ‹@captl1› are you serious ?

captl1: That is their biggest draw back.

captl1: It is a land of warlords. That has been fighting since their beginning.

chattels: ‹@BOBBY› good moves, but uncertain / questionable methodology

tourman: ‹@chattels› I seems this "shakeup" at the GOI appears to be speeding other issues up that we need for our liquidity.

chattels: ‹@captl1› you have a very simplistic notion of the issues, IMO

chattels: ‹@tourman› i am hesitant to assign much cause and effect to the reforms and our liquidity event

BOBBY: Chattels.... do you believe the banking sector is could handle a revalue as is?

chattels: we do not know what the formula for an increase in the value of their currency may be, IMO

captl1: ‹@chattels› Not at all. Democracy is only 10 years old in Iraq but their way of thinking is 2000. Pretty complex and that is why they are in their current state.

chattels: ‹@BOBBY› perhaps

chattels: ‹@captl1› you and I are not going to agree

captl1: so it seems. lol

tourman: ‹@chattels› a more streamlined government will be more productive in many ways dont you think?

 chattels: ‹@tourman› productivity / efficiency at the expense of the constitution is a dangerous precedent

BOBBY: Chattels. ..... interesting point

chattels: ‹@tourman› Iraq needs to be a nation of laws and not of men, men come and go, good and bad

captl1: ‹@chattels› Maybe you should check out ancient Mesopotamia and then say that. It is their tradition that is the hardest thing to over come. they have lived this way forever.

Abadi is doing a remarkable job at bringing them out of the dark ages . He truly cares for his people but don't underestimate how quickly the masses can turn .

BOBBY: Chattels. .... devils advocate..... men make the laws

tourman: fewer people that have power "per the constitution" makes way for a more efficient way of implementing the laws that this country requires to move forward

captl1: ‹@tourman› Our government should learn from that.

chattels: ‹@captl1› I am an ancient history major with a B.A. degree, I do not need to read about the history of civilizations in the middle east, thank you though

captl1: Then you should know exactly what I am refering to.

BOBBY: Chattels....... do you feel Abadi is skating close to the edge a bit?

chattels: ‹@captl1› i know what you are referring to, but again say that I do not think that we are going to agree, but you may have the floor and I will attend to other business if you like

jazzyblue: regardless of WHO is a major of whatever it is the imprinted human factor of that region, as i agree with capt they are a breed from as far back as time allows of waring and warriors and battles..........that many decades of warlike breeding does seem to carry on whether it be a more MODERN day approach or no........it IS HUMAN FACTOR FROM MANY YEARS OF WAR AND WARRIORS :)

captl1: Well I am sorry if I offend you. That certainly wasn't my intention.

chattels: ‹@BOBBY› I think that he is walking a precarious line

chattels: ‹@captl1› I am not offended, but I do not have the energy or time to engage in an intellectual debate on such issues this morning, so i suggested as i did

captl1: ok

BOBBY: Chattels. .... drastic times and drastic measures

chattels: ‹@captl1› i respect your and most every opinion

chattels: ‹@jazzyblue› I may be wrong, but neither you or capt1 will change my well considered and informed opinion this morning with all due respect sir / ma'm

chattels: :)

chattels: News of the resignation, “Medhat al-Mahmoud,” Chairman of the Supreme Judicial Council

chattels: Palm-sources and satellite channels in a flash revealed the resignation of the President of the Supreme Judicial Council and the Supreme Federal Court judge in Iraq, “Medhat al-Mahmoud” from office. The Iraqi “Baghdad” channel which broadcasts from Cairo, said head of the Supreme Judicial Council and the Federal Supreme Court in Iraq judge “Medhat al-Mahmoud,” resigned from his post for reasons not disclosed by asserting that the demonstrations in the Iraqi street, causing the resignation of many corrupt in senior positions and presidencies.

chattels: http://ift.tt/1DUhhMV....

chattels: Sajad Jiyad ‏@SajadJiyad 7h7 hours ago Iraq's judiciary is to submit its reform proposals on Saturday. Chief Judge Midhat Al-Mahmood rumoured to be stepping down

chattels: the status of Mr. Maliki continues to be an enigma

chattels: Sajad Jiyad ‏@SajadJiyad ( yesterday ) PM Abadi attends a State of Law coalition meeting alongside Dawa Party leader Maliki this evening in Baghdad

chattels: Abadi ordered evacuated (Palace of light) Maliki's residence 2015/08/12 Independent) .. ordered Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi evacuated (Palace of Light) who take the Deputy Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki story headquarters of the residence.

A source close to the al-Abadi said in a statement singled out by the (independent), that an order was issued by the Prime Minister today evacuated (Palace of Light) taken by al-Maliki, his residence and his work, pointing out that the director of al-Maliki's office received it officially, and asked him to evacuate the building during the (48 ) an hour.

chattels: wealthwatch.world/showthr...  http://ift.tt/1JdTy1G

chattels: My opinion and / or attempt to avoid a controversy seems to have had a " chilling effect " upon the chat which I regret.

BOBBY: Chattels....... just another day in dinar land lol

 MichelleL: wasting away again in margaritaville....

MichelleL: in around 5 minutes I'm making an omelet unless someone can convince me we're going to rv before its done :)

MichelleL: A girl can dream Dianne lol

Dianne777: i think we been in dreamland for yrs

MichelleL: Bobby why do I feel its time for me to say "name that tune?"

chattels: Waiting to hear whether there was a vote on the Law of the Parties which I am thinking will be important to the Abadi reforms

BOBBY: has anyone seen the new ones ... elmer and martha?

MichelleL: When will that information be out chattels?

chattels: ‹@MichelleL› A vote was on the agenda in Parliament for today

MichelleL: thanks, Chattels

chattels: ‹@MichelleL› Parliament convened with 240 members present today

MichelleL: thats a majority isn't it chattels?

chattels: The answer to that question may depend upon whether you ask a Kurd or a Sunni /Shia :)

chattels: ‹@MichelleL› Another arguable vagary of / in the constitution or parliamentary procedure

 chattels: The Kurds often argue for a consensus vote as a form of minority protection and the Shia government argues for a majority vote because they are often in the majority

chattels: the dynamic may have changed with the demonstrations and out spoken position of the clergy

chattels: Iraq is in unchartered waters and perhaps a new era - we wait and watch to see what develops

 chattels: 8/13/2015 0:00 The application of the tariff after two weeks Basra - Saad Al-Sammak

chattels: "The prime minister face the necessity of the implementation of the paragraphs pricing tariffs within two weeks after the complete body of administrative and technical application procedures in customs centers across the country, including Kurdistan, noting to computational software update on according to new rates to protect the economy and the provision of non-oil financial resources. "

chattels: http://ift.tt/1CgCYLH... http://ift.tt/1INOdc7

chattels: from a friend

chattels: " Jassim said tariff law previously passed by the House of Representatives in 2010 to work under which tax allowance the reconstruction of Iraq, which were imposed in 2003 on the orders of the international coalition authority fixed rate stood at 5 percent of the speculative value of imports, noting that the Coalition Provisional Authority after freezing Customs Law old Pfaqrath body collided different by obstacles led to the postponed more than once, most recently wait issued by the Prime Minister last month. "

chattels: Deputy: the formation of a government of technocrats Abadi “mini” August 12, 2015 Walter

chattels: Brother – Baghdad National Alliance MP Mohammed Chihod, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called for formation of a government of technocrats partnership, stressing the need to leave the choice of prime minister. He said in a statement today:

“The prime minister and after obtaining the support of the religious authority and the people became demanding formation of a government of national partnership composed of technocrats, because the government wants the people is a microcosm government that can lead the country to a beach safety to be representative of all components and not to be marginalized any component of the components. ”

chattels: http://ift.tt/1yGzGbW...  http://ift.tt/1INOfk8

chattels: I have noticed increasingly a reference to " the support of the religious authority and the people " in various news reports, so perhaps there is indeed a new dynamic in Iraq.

chattels: Follow up (AIN) –Bahraini Minister of Foreign Affairs Khalid Bin Ahmed condemned the ISIL attack on Jamila market within al-Sadr’s district, east of Baghdad when the car bomb targeted the market on Thursday morning, killing 76 citizens and wounding 150 others.

chattels: http://ift.tt/1RmeaU6...

http://ift.tt/1L8zn5J

chattels: the carnage continues in Baghdad

chattels: Iraqi politicians have no where to flee to Rizgar Khoshnaw | Special to Ekurd.net Could it be that the time has come to see honest governing in Iraq? Is it possible for prime minister Al-Abadi to succeed in rooting out the corrupt and set Iraq on the path of true prosperity and honest work?

It would sure seem that way from the recent news that we are reading about what is going on in Iraq nowadays.

The timing of Al-Abaids move seems a little suspect! I say that because who would ever imagine that Al-Abadi can not only dismiss/remove Nouri Al-Maliki, one of his deputies, but prevent him from fleeing the country last night, according to Al-Baghdadia news station?

Such move is extremely dangerous unless Mr. Al-Abadi has some sort of “support” from the US. I truly believe that the US had enough of corruption and mismanagement in Iraq and decided to make a move to help Iraq.

chattels: What is so interesting about Al-Maliki’s attempt to fell Iraq last night is that the private jet that has come to rescue Al-Maliki originated from Syria and their final destination was Syria as well.

It seems a little odd that Al-Maliki has chosen Syria, a country that has been in civil war for more than three years, to flee to and not Iran where he had very close and cordial relationship with for many years.

 I think Al-Maliki now knows Iran is not a country that will shelter/protect him, or other Iraqi corrupt politicians, since the US and Iran are on the path of mending their differences/relationship and Iran will not take a chance of harboring a fugitive like Al-Maliki.

chattels: If Mr. Al-Abadi’s move does indeed succeed, then I can only see great potential and future for Iraq. What I mean is that Iraq will indeed attract real foreign investment on the near future because foreign companies will be at ease doing business with honest government.

chattels: http://ift.tt/1INOfka...

http://ift.tt/1PkEApM

chattels: As tootsie observed, the foregoing is an op-ed, but maybe it has validity ! ?

chattels: Inside the secret US-Iran diplomacy that sealed nuke deal When Hassan Rouhani was elected Iran’s president in June 2013 on a campaign platform of engaging with the West to reach a nuclear deal and improve Iran’s economy, he apparently didn't know that Iran and the United States had already opened a secret diplomatic channel and held bilateral talks in Oman on the nuclear issue in March 2013. Read more: http://ift.tt/1U6ADse...

http://ift.tt/1L8zn5N

BOBBY: Chattels. ........ got a long shot of a question for you ...

BOBBY: Maliki. ........ your thoughts. ... maliki..... any ties with isis ?

MichelleL: ‹@BOBBY› you dont' want my opinion lol

BOBBY: Bring it on .......

MichelleL: Maliki funded/created the Isis situation - his version of "wag the dog" - he was going to be the hero, or use a state of emergency as a reason why he could not be replaced, etc - pretty fundamental

MichelleL: i could go on but there's no reason to, thats just my encapsulation

chattels: ‹@BOBBY› I am inclined to align with MichelleL's sense of a connection / tie

BOBBY: i am of the mind they only scratched the surface on what he is involved in

MichelleL: ‹@BOBBY› definitely

BOBBY: it would explain his vacation plans to Syria

BOBBY: oh god no

MichelleL: on one article it says syria, the next has him going back to Tehran tomorrow

Stash: I didn't think he could leave the country

MichelleL: ‹@Stash› but he has no place to live, now that we're all taking over his palace for our post rv party ;)

BOBBY: he still has funds
TxBrand: A farmer named Clyde had a tractor accident. In court, the trucking company's fancy hot shot lawyer, was questioning Clyde. "Didn't you say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine,'?" asked the lawyer. 

Clyde responded, "Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite cow, Bessie, into the..." "I didn't ask for any details", the lawyer interrupted. "Just answer the question, please.

 Did you, or did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine!'?" Clyde said, "Well, I had just got Bessie into the trailer behind the tractor and I was driving down the road...." 

The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Your Honor, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. 

Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud.

 Please tell him to simply answer the question."

 By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Clyde's answer and said to the lawyer, "I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite cow, Bessie". Clyde thanked the Judge and proceeded. 

"Well, as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite cow, into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my John Deer Tractor right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. 

I was hurting, real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear old Bessie moaning and groaning. 

I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans. Shortly after the accident a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning, so he went over to her. 

After he looked at her, and saw her fatal condition, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes. 

Then the Patrolman came across the road, gun still in hand, looked at me, and said, "How are you feeling?" "Now tell me, what the HECK would you say?"


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1INOg7E

No comments:

Post a Comment