Don't WAIT!

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Wealthwatch  Late Night OOTW Chat  8-15-15   

Post From Wealthwatch.world Chat Room 8-15-15
Wealthwatch  Late Night OOTW Chat  8-15-15   

 chattels: Iraqi Report: US Special Forces now in direct combat with ISIS in Iraq As one of my bosses in the Army was fond of saying, "We ain't got time to do it right but we always got time to do it over." Now four years after Obama and Hillary Clinton contrived a reason to give our troops the bum's rush from a won war in Iraq, we are back in combat there. 

Not just with aircraft but with ground forces: An American force has fought its actual first battle against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria “ISIS” organization during a counter-attack that was carried out by tribal forces*and other force of the Iraqi army near Ein al-Asad base, west of Anbar, in an attempt to remove them from the base of which includes about 100 US adviser in it.
~~~
chattels: http://ift.tt/1EufKgC...

http://ift.tt/1Pctxy6

TxBrand: gezzz

oldbones67: My son is with the 101st airborne and he just got notification to be ready at any time...man I hopemhe dont have to go back

chattels: From dinar recaps : " Disagree on ' Arrest Warrant ' for Shabibi > WRONG!!! - Sorry guys, if you want to be a ' Guru ' please take the time to get accurate translation ~ I speak fluent Arabic! " - Desert Princess

chattels: maybe, " A rest is warranted for Sbabbibi. " :)
chattels: He's tired and tired of it - like us ! :)

OOTW: HI-YA

chattels: ‹@OOTW› You back home ?

OOTW: YOU CONCERNED ABOUT SHABS ARREST WARRANT?

newbieDA: so Shabs getting arrested too?

OOTW: YES I'M HOME TONIGHT AND TOMORROW FOR PART OF THE DAY - I'VE BEEN WORKING (ELSEWHERE ;), HELPING MY DAUGHTER WHO JUST MOVED HERE AND SITTING MY GRANDDAUGHTERS - INCREDIBLY JOYFUL, BUT ALSO EXHAUSTING

newbieDA: Slaeh also

chattels: ‹@oldbones67› Thinking about our guys - no amount of money is worth their blood.

OOTW: YOU KNOW WHAT NEWBIE...IT JUST SEEMS TO ME THAT MANY OF THESE CALLS FOR ARRESTING SHABS ARE COMING FROM FORMER MALIKI CRONIES, OR MEMBERS OF THE SLC (PAST AND PRESENT)

OOTW: I NEED OFFICIAL INFO AND I DON'T THINK WE'RE GOING TO GET IT

chattels: The Shabbibi news is very dubious, IMO

newbieDA: ‹@OOTW› ya I am not fully falling for it
newbieDA: I got that news on hearsay standby lol

OOTW: YEAH, CHATTELS AND NEWBIE, I JUST AM NOT BUYING IT EITHER

newbieDA: its Iraq, have to show me

OOTW: FO SHO NEWBIE

newbieDA: alot of people will almost cry if shabs is arrested
newbieDA: I just want the laws passed right now

chattels: Even if some one is talking about arresting him, heck who ever really gets arrested in Iraq - at least thus far - much talk and little action

OOTW: ME TOO NEWBIE
OOTW: WE MAY HAVE TO WAIT NOW FOR THE RESTRUCTURING OF THE JUDICIARY

newbieDA: and the people to have electricity, I know I am weird, them poor people

OOTW: WE ALREADY HAVE A LARGE BACK LOG OF "APPROVED" LAWS WHICH HAVE GONE WITHOUT BEING UPLOADED TO THE LAW LIBRARY

OOTW: YOU'RE NOT WEIRD, COMPASSIONATE

newbieDA: ya corruption is outta control, but I would rather have safety and security for them first  --  Kurds are ready to romp them IS

OOTW: BUT YOU'RE RIGHT..GET 'EM APPROVED...LET THEM ALL BE UPLOADED - BAM     THAT'D BE GREAT

newbieDA: IS used chemical weapons they say, not sure though

OOTW: CORRUPTION IS THE HEAD OF THE HYDRA
OOTW: MANY ISSUES WILL BE STRAIGHTENED OUT ONCE THEY START ADDRESSING THIS

newbieDA: yep, cut off one head, two grow back

OOTW: I MEAN THE PRIMARY HEAD OF THE HYDRA
OOTW: LOL

chattels: ‹@OOTW› confirmed according to Rudaw

newbieDA: ‹@chattels› your take on Shabs?

OOTW: WHAT'S CONFIRMED, CHATTELS, PLEASE?

newbieDA: OOTW and I agree, we wait

chattels: ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – Test on Friday proved that ISIS has used mustard gas against Kurdish forces over the last two days on the Gwer- Makhmur front, the area's commander told Rudaw.

“The result of the test revealed they [ISIS] has used mustard gas,” Brigadier General Sirwan Barzani, commanding officer of the infantry division in the area said Friday.

chattels: http://ift.tt/1dh0hsK...

http://ift.tt/1Lbrf4y

newbieDA: kurds been through so much, so great people there

chattels: ‹@newbieDA› Horse Hockey.

newbieDA: alot of Christians too

OOTW: YES NEWBIE....HMMM CHATTELS...THIS IS AWFUL

newbieDA: for land locked people they are lol

OOTW: Eliminate sends a package of seven laws to Parliament in preparation for legislation BAGHDAD / long-Presse It announced the federal judiciary, on Friday, completing the components laws and sent to the House of Representatives for the purpose of legislation, as pointed out that the legal Entries included the Federal Supreme Court and the Supreme Judicial Council.

The official spokesman of the judiciary, Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "the judiciary Acetklmt recently forums all its laws," stressing "sent to the House of Representatives by the Council of Ministers for the purpose of legislation."

He Bayrakdar, "The Code includes the Federal Supreme Court Act, the Supreme Judicial Council, as well as the organization of judges Affairs and members of the Public Prosecution Law", pointing out that they "also whale General Prosecution Service, and the law of judicial supervision Authority Act, the General Administration of the judiciary." .

The head of the federal judiciary, Medhat al-Mahmoud, announced on Thursday (13/08/2015), sending the Code of Federal judiciary bills to its legislation in accordance with the constitutional contexts, as he emphasized that it came after the development of these projects with the consolidation of the independence of the judiciary.

accuses some political blocs, several international destinations, the Iraqi judiciary siding with the government in its decisions and cites incidents of several which issued the Federal Court and other Iraqi courts, decisions, "poured in the government's interest",

such as the largest bloc decision, and refused to distribute cash to the citizens of the share of oil, and other of issues, as well as other charges of using the government, "the judicial arms" against its opponents through accused of "terrorism" in the context of "politically Tsagathm".

Send laws and comes two days after the approval of the Iraqi Council of Representatives after Tuesday (11 August 2015), the reformist decisions taken by the

newbieDA: ‹@chattels› are familiar with the sects? I am still learning
newbieDA: so you know, Adabi is not going on the China trip

OOTW: Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi reform and proposals announced by the Iraqi Council of Representatives. In a related context, it announced the Integrity Commission, distributing lists of accused of corruption at airports and border crossings,

while attributed the reason to prevent them from traveling. The head of the agency Hassan al-Yasiri in a brief statement seen by the (long-Presse), that "the body circulated lists of names of accused of corruption at airports and border crossings to prevent them from traveling."

chattels: ‹@newbieDA› somewhat

newbieDA: Public Prosecution Law hmm
newbieDA: amazing law there, nice

chattels: ‹@newbieDA› Smaller sects of Islam exist in the country, such as the small Shaykhist community concentrated in Basra and Karbala. The Muslim population of Iraq is approximately 60-70 percent Arab Shi'a, 20-30 percent Arab Sunni and 10 percent Kurdish. Iraqi Kurds are mostly Sunni, with about 10% being Shi'a Faili Kurds.

OOTW: YEAH VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE

chattels: ‹@newbieDA› http://ift.tt/1EufM8o...

http://ift.tt/1JYGmN6

newbieDA: level playing field and no discrimination

OOTW: THANKS CHATTELS I REMEMBER READING THOSE PERCENTAGES YEARS AGO - WHEN I FIRST GOT INTO THIS - AND THEY SEEMED TO HAVE CHANGED

OOTW: THERE WAS A LARGER SUNNI POPULATION BACK IN 2010 - FROM MY RECOLLECTION

newbieDA: ‹@OOTW› ya looked at it, alot of others, even movies, documentaries, etc.
newbieDA: think about this k  --  can Iraq be a Dubia?
newbieDA: whats the difference and why, ya know
newbieDA: even a kuwait

newbieDA: they have the same or way more going for them, why are they like they are still
newbieDA: tribes/sects
newbieDA: sry, I think too much

newbieDA: mainly sunni, yes
newbieDA: in northern iraq, even kurds region
newbieDA: kurds are sunni also

chattels: Iraq retains it's tribal nature in certain areas

OOTW: I AGREE NEWBIE....I REMEMBER AN INTERVIEW WITH ABADI AND HE SAID THE COUNTRY WAS MOVING AWAY FROM SECTARIANISM - OR DOING ITS BEST –

BUT THEN WE SEE "SISTANI SAYS WE CAN DO THIS...SO NOW WE CAN GO AFTER CORRUPTION" ETC...RELIGION STILL RULES - AND HOPEFULLY SISTANI TRULY DOES WANT TO UNITE THE SECTS AS HE SAYS

OOTW: I ALSO HAVE TO WONDER IF THE POLITICAL CROWD USES "SISTANI SAID SO" AS AN EXCUSE

newbieDA: yep, when they have an issue, they go right ot the mosque

OOTW: IT'S A MESSED UP - MIXED UP BAG

newbieDA: Iraq is going up though, coming of age in front us I think
newbieDA: agree to disagree
newbieDA: lets make some money

chattels: Perspectives on Terrorism Terrorism Research Initiative tri logo Information for Readers and Authors Readers: No registration is required and access is free. Authors: There is no online submission or registration.

 Authors wishing to submit a piece of work should review the author guidelines and then email submissions to info@terrorismanalysts.com       Subscribe to our mailing list!           

ARTICLE TOOLS Indexing metadata How to cite item Review policy INFORMATION For Readers For Authors LANGUAGE USER Username         Password             Remember me HOME ABOUT LOG IN SEARCH CURRENT ARCHIVES ANNOUNCEMENTS ISSUES LINKS Home > Vol 1, No 1 (2007) >               Khan The Iraqi Tribal Structure Background and Influence on Counter-Terrorism by Jesmeen Khan

chattels: http://ift.tt/1EufKgK...  http://ift.tt/1CSofjh

newbieDA: ty

OOTW: NO, THANK YOU..I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOUR POSTS HERE AND AT ANOTHER SITE ;) AND YOU HAVE SOME VERY GOOD INSIGHTS TY

newbieDA: ‹@OOTW› Sistani, the cleric, I agree
newbieDA: its the pivot of the madness, can go either way on what they say

OOTW: I KNOW

newbieDA: its looking good right now

newbieDA: they hate Maliki now, which turned all this around, they are down with the corruption in govt for some reason

newbieDA: plus Maliki done wrong with Mosel
newbieDA: just totally wrong, evil

OOTW: AGREED

newbieDA: waiting on the next reform package now
newbieDA: Law of Parties vote on Monday and Anti corruption first reading
newbieDA: Law of Treaties Passed

OOTW: WELL, SURE SEEMS THEY WANT TO REFORM EVERY SECTOR
OOTW: YES
OOTW: I REMEMBER READING A SYNOPSIS OF THE MARSHALL PLAN

newbieDA: they are going activate the economy

OOTW: AND YOU PROBABLY KNOW I'M A BIG PRIVATE SECTOR ENTHUSIAST

newbieDA: thats good, cause I follow the laws

chattels: there is still considerable support for Maliki evidenced by the demonstrators

OOTW: BUT...REMEMBER THE MARSHALL PLAN CARRIED OUT MONETARY REFORM BEFORE PRIVATE SECTOR REFORM, STATING (PARAPHRASING HERE) THAT THE CURRENCY NEEDED TO HAVE VALUE BEFORE THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND JOBS COULD BE EFFECTIVE IN ADDRESSING ECONOMIC SHORTCOMINGS

newbieDA: Investment law is coming very soon, this week I heard, it'll be a vote

OOTW: (SPEAKING OF GERMANY HERE)

newbieDA: interesting

OOTW: YES, NOW LETS SEE ISLAMIC BANKING, DEPOSITORS INSURANCE, FACTA, AND MORE

newbieDA: but totally agree, way it has to go

OOTW: I NOTICE THE PARLIAMENT SEEMS TO BE READING LAWS WITH DIFFERENT, PERHAPS CHANGED TITLES...THE LEGISLATION SEEMS INCREDIBLY SIMILAR TO OTHER LAWS WE'VE BEEN WATCHING

OOTW: FOR EXAMPLE

newbieDA: but with Iraq it more like Amnesty, National Guard, Federal Court, Parties and then Reconciliation

OOTW: NOTICE HOW THE ARTICLES ARE SAYING WE NEED THE MONEY LAUNDERING LAW / ACT PASSED?

newbieDA: they are that far behind in their system

OOTW: YET THIS WEEK, THEY'RE READING THE BUCHAREST CONFERENCE LAW?

OOTW: THIS LAW ALSO ADDRESSING REGULATIONS FOR MONEY LAUNDERING (IN COUNTRY AND INTERNATIONAL)  I WANT TO SEE WHAT THIS MEANS - BRB LET ME SEE

newbieDA: well I know it has to be read in parliament, so I am going off that
newbieDA: has to go through them to get to the gazette

                                                                            
OOTW: YES - LAST SUMMER (2014) THE COM APPROVED THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE BUCHAREST CONFERENCE

newbieDA: its going on midnight here, I have to go in min
newbieDA: never heard of it hmm

OOTW: GO AHEAD, I CAN TALK TO MYSELF..NO WORRIES LOL

OOTW: Ratification documents Bucharest Conference on the Law for the year 2004 attached to Universal Postal Convention August 11 0.2015 Name of the people Presidency Based on what passed the House of Representatives and approved by the President of the Republic and based on the provisions of subsection (I) of Article (61) and item (iii) of Article 73 of the Constitution Issued the following law:

No. () for the year 2014 Ratification documents Bucharest Conference on the Law for the year 2004 attached to Universal Postal Convention Article 1 of the Republic of Iraq to ratify the documents of the Bucharest Conference of 2004 annexed Universal Postal Convention of 1947.

Article 2 of this law shall be the date of its publication in the Official Gazette Reasons For the purpose of promoting the field of postal transport organization, in order to ensure the provision of the best ways for the Universal Postal Service, for the purpose of ratification of the documents attached to Universal Postal Convention of 1947 Bucharest conference, which Iraq ratified by Law No. 41 of 1950. Initiated this law

 OOTW: I'LL POST THE LINK TO THE BUCHAREST THREAD

newbieDA: thats important there
newbieDA: mail is very federal and very important
OOTW: THIS TALKS ABOUT THE BUCHAREST CONFERENCE AND FATCA
OOTW: wealthwatch.world/showthr... http://ift.tt/1JYGoEI
OOTW: YES AND IT APPLIES TO DIGITAL MAIL TOO

newbieDA: ya, I love chatting here cause you talk about the dinar, a other chat I am in, they dont, they act jaded and goofy, pisses me off really

OOTW: DIGITAL MONEY TRANSFERS ETC
OOTW: NEWBIE LOL
OOTW: SORRY TO HEAR THAT

newbieDA: I clicked the link, I will read it in the morning
newbieDA: ty for everything, everyone

OOTW: SURE HON   HAVE A GREAT SLEEP
OOTW: YOU TOO NEWBIE

newbieDA: you too!

OOTW: :)

OOTW: A member of the parliamentary finance: Money Laundering Act and arrived Monday Editor Mohamed supporter - Thursday, 13 August 2015 20:25 Alsumaria News / Baghdad announced the parliamentary finance committee member Haitham al-Jubouri , on Thursday, the arrival of the project laundering law and the smuggling of money to the Committee, 

noting that the first reading of the law will be next Monday to be approved October before. Jubouri said in a statement received Alsumaria News copy of it, " laundering and smuggling of funds law arrived, today, to the parliamentary finance committee will begin Committee to read it first Monday read. " 

Jubouri said that "the Commission will approve the law by the solutions of October after threatening Financial Action Task Force on the Status of international standards on money laundering to include Iraq in blacklist unless the law recognizes October next before ". 

And money laundering is the recycling of funds resulting from illegal actions in the areas of investment channels and legitimacy to hide the true source of these funds and look as if they had been generated from a legitimate source.

OOTW: THE ABOVE IS FROM SCZIN11

OOTW: wealthwatch.world/showthr... http://ift.tt/1EufM8s

OOTW: SO NOW WE WAIT TO SEE IF THE BUCHAREST CONFERENCE (LAW) IS A KIND OF ADJUNCT LAW TO THE ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING LAW

OOTW: GOODNIGHT EVERYONE – HUGS


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1JYGn3A

No comments:

Post a Comment