Don't WAIT!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wealthwatch  Afternoon Chat  8-12-15   Part 1 of 2

Post From Wealthwatch.world Chat Room 8-12-15
Wealthwatch  Afternoon Chat  8-12-15   Part 1 of 2

Lauren305: post this morning on DR from KTFA// Bluedog: IMO, YOU WILL BE SUPPRESSED AS A CURRENCY INVESTOR IN THE FUTURE AND HOPE WE AS INSVESTORS DO NOT HAVE TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS UNDER 13303..... 

HOPE DODD FRANK TAKES EFFECT AT A PACE NOT AS IT WAS APPROVED 

DO NOT TAKE MY OPINION.... LEARN LAWS OF THE USA.......DO NOT BE ONE OF THE SHEEP...... BLUEDOG

Lauren305: ‹@Tootsie› day is young yet. I expect many to make wonderful, deep and intellectual comments...
~~~
Lauren305: Seems we have over the last few days,been bombarded with comments about trouble at the Exchange Event... and now allusions to Dodd Frank causing problems and stumbling blocks. Does anyone understand Dodd Frank? I'd thought from years past that it referred to future currency investments, limits to participate and through whom you could participate/invest.... what else is new or has changed about it? Any clues?

MichelleL: oh my, that does sound ominous Lauren305

Lauren305: Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Anyone?

 MichelleL: sounds like more weapons of mass distraction though lol

Lauren305: ‹@MichelleL› I know, right? Seems the new gimmick is scaring folks about the Event... instead of helping ease the way they are as you state, wielding weapons of mass distraction. lol Good one!!

 MichelleL: The best ones with an input on this may well be chattels or sczin as they may have more of a "legal bent" on this thing

 MichelleL: yes, Lauren305 - its been like that for a few days

 whitelions: ‹@Lauren305› thank you that makes scene to me more than what I was thinking

MichelleL: but someone said it yesterday, and it makes sense, the closer we get, the more confusing they're going to make it for us

Tootsie: oh jeez ~~ #1 - 13303 is NOT the item that allows us to have dinar. I posted so many times, the article 39 from CPA - 13303 covers oil companies and business investements in Iraq ~~ 

#2 he is classifying "investors" , we are not in truth, we are 'speculators' or 'war profiteers' and the agencies we purchased from were NOT NASDAQ or such ~ hence the bogus long term stuff, as that applies only to securities ~

 #3 Frank-Dodd is very detailed, primarily, as I understand it, (and have not delved into in depth at all ! ) it is aimed at firms and business - predadtory lending and such, and to prevent, or try to, have a collapse like in 2008 with the housting market - here is a good basic read ~ http://ift.tt/QFmqEz...

http://ift.tt/1Cqizm5

Lauren305: ‹@whitelions› yw. now, explain Dodd Frank and all the BlueDog post about it

 MichelleL: hi Tootsie

Tootsie: Try not to follow alarmists -

 MichelleL: tootsie, I'm just following all the other lil gray haired ladies like myself lol

 Tootsie: ‹@Lauren305› FD act is 2,300 pages long ~~ even the smartest legal eagles are still feeling their way I am sure.

MichelleL: banks never quite figured it out either Tootsie

 MichelleL: how are you doing, neighbor? is it as miserable there as here?

 Lauren305: ‹@Tootsie› i know. I thought Frank Dodd was about currency investing via Forex and traders, limits and regulations imposed on whom qualified and how to go about the trades/investments. Now there is Dodd Frank. and it's a bit more confusing. Just think posts such as that by BlueDog and a few others about 13303 are stirring up doubt and mass confusion among dinarville

MichelleL: not even noon yet and probably 95

 whitelions: ‹@MichelleL› they have been saying that since XX was spouting his crap

 MichelleL: whitelions why would frank's group not listen to okie? lol

 MichelleL: whitelions, i'm still waiting for a new blue couch

Tootsie: ‹@MichelleL› ok oh crud, 104 , felt like 118 here, Had lots of thunder, lightening, and a spritz, did not even dampen the patio ~ was hoping for rain.

MichelleL: ‹@Lauren305› I've not a doubt in my mind that Dodd Frank was meant to screw us over, and will in any way possible, but I think its more about banking than our currency event

MichelleL: ‹@Tootsie› me too last night, folded up the kiddie pool and tarp, afraid of creating a bed for mosquitoes but the sky didn't even spit much lol

 Tootsie: ‹@Lauren305› it covers , encompasses, so much we , none of the dinar gurus, should be putting statements out there, just to stir up and keep people following them in hopes they will have a SAVING comment

 Lauren305: ‹@Tootsie› ok, I'm convinced. If anyone asks I shall tell them, "you have to exchange it because Tootsie told me so." lol

 MichelleL: lol Lauren305 good enough

Tootsie: ‹@Lauren305› hahaha

 MichelleL: just follow us to the bank Lauren

Tootsie: ‹@MichelleL› right on!

 Lauren305: ‹@MichelleL› ‹@Tootsie› omg those temps! Where are you folks? I'm down in Miami, FL (hence the 305) and it's a balmy 93. heat index of 95.

 MichelleL: ‹@Tootsie› lol

Tootsie: 13303, from Pres Bush /w his signature =- Part VIII The President Executive Order 13303—Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Property in Which Iraq Has an Interest

Tootsie: I had 13303 and 39 as stickies at another forum {since closed}

MichelleL: no one who doesn't know about it already will know about our dinar... we don't want anyone to kill us for the money lol

MichelleL: Stash has already been talking about safekeeping for me hahahaha

MichelleL: meanwhile i'm losing my shirt on the market this week - wonder how its doing right now, brb

 Tootsie: When this event happens - I hope to move to the hill country or maybe high desert - moved here from inland Washington, High desert - hot, dry, 9inches max snow and/or rain in year. all irrigated. could grow anything, used to work in yard and never break a sweat and always cool nights 50-60

whitelions: I'm getting a ranch so that I can bulid houses for my sons and there familys and hopfully future generations we have to start some where lol

MichelleL: ‹@Tootsie› sounds really perfect, we'll look together lol - though I have my heart set on acreage and lakefront

 Donnie: ‹@MichelleL› dow -160

MichelleL: whitelions, sounds like you're starting your own compound - Who gets the movie rights?

 Donnie: Nas -45

MichelleL: thanks Donnie, should I jump out the window now or later? lol

MichelleL: whats oil doing?

 Donnie: ‹@MichelleL› you'd be fine if u were short the market

Tootsie: Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003 Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Property in Which Iraq Has an Interest By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, 

including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, as amended (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), section 5 of the United Nations Participation Act, as amended (22 U.S.C. 287c) (UNPA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, I, George W. Bush, President of the United States of America, 

find that the threat of attachment or other judicial process against the Development Fund for Iraq, Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, obstructs the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq. 

This situation constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat. I hereby order: also covers DFI funds etc - read here http://ift.tt/1JdTy1O... http://ift.tt/1NrMo7Y

 MichelleL: good for you Donnie

 Donnie: ‹@MichelleL› A rare death-cross pattern has appeared in the chart of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, suggesting a new longer-term downtrend may have already started.

 luckyinkentucky: ‹@whitelions› I wanna hunt on your ranch

Donnie: ‹@MichelleL› Crude Oil 43.84 -0.07%

 MichelleL: ‹@Donnie› fearing that, we've been warned for a long time

MichelleL: lol luckyinkentucky

 MichelleL: Donnie, this keeps up I'm going to need the deeeenars to live lol - wasn't expecting that

 Tootsie: 1) This Order replaces all existing foreign investment law. CPA/ORD/19 September 2003/39  

2) This Order is subject to revision by the Administrator, or to adoption or replacement by an internationally recognized, representative government established by the people of Iraq.

3) Future Orders or other guidance will be issued concerning various sectors of the economy.

Section 4 Treatment of Foreign Investors 1) A foreign investor shall be entitled to make foreign investments in Iraq on terms no less favorable than those applicable to an Iraqi investor, unless otherwise provided herein.

2) The amount of foreign participation in newly formed or existing business entities in Iraq shall not be limited, unless otherwise expressly provided herein.

Section 5 Trade Offices & Branches A foreign investor may open trade representation offices and branches in Iraq; such offices and branches shall be registered with the Iraqi Registrar of Companies.

Section 6 Areas of Foreign Investment

 1) Foreign investment may take place with respect to all economic sectors in Iraq, except that foreign direct and indirect ownership of the natural resources sector involving primary extraction and initial processing remains prohibited. In addition, this Order does not apply to banks and insurance companies.

2) Foreign investment may take place in all parts of Iraq.

3) A foreign investor shall be prohibited from engaging in retail sales, unless at least 30 days prior to engaging in such retail sales such foreign investor deposits $100,000 in a non-interest-bearing account in a properly licensed Iraqi bank located in Iraq pursuant to procedures to be promulgated by the Ministry of Trade.

Once a deposit is made pursuant to its procedures, the Ministry of Trade shall issue documentation to the foreign investor reflecting the authorization to engage in such retail sales.

 Such deposit must be maintained during the entire time that the foreign investor is engaged in retail sales; provided however, it shall be returned upon the request of the foreign investor at the completion of the retail sales activity.

http://ift.tt/1JdTAqx

[12:43:33 PM] whitelions: ‹@luckyinkentucky› lol

[12:44:04 PM] Tootsie: and so on ~ here http://ift.tt/1NrMlZE...

http://ift.tt/1JdTAqx

Tootsie: so now you know more than the gurus as to whom / how we can purchase dinar

MichelleL: Tootsie, thats right, and its still arabic to me lol

MichelleL: I just wonder how funny all our accents are in person

Tootsie: ‹@MichelleL› just know that it is 39 that gives the authority for currency, 13303 is for oil, business established, dfi funds, etc

Donnie: well, the IRS says it a currency exchange. So let's see how all that turns out later this year :)

MichelleL: Donnie from your mouth to God's ear - you think this year?

Tootsie: sure , we are exchanging dinar for usd (when who knows, ) but yup

MichelleL: I can honestly say I don't put any faith into timelines, haven't for years

Tootsie: or in france dinar for francs

Donnie: gotta keep saying it like a prayer and feel it deep down to give it energy and power to happen

MichelleL: ‹@Donnie› and click your heels together?

Tootsie: ‹@Donnie› Positive thoughts - generate positive - I try

whitelions: ‹@Tootsie› ty I'm glad that recaps puts this conversation on their site so a lot of of other people can read it to and maybe just maybe STOP listening to hacks that spew nothing but crap !!!!

Donnie: if you believe in the power of thought and the spoken word (verbal prayer) then you'll understand what I'm saying.

Tootsie: ‹@whitelions› Cool -

MichelleL: do they put all conversations on recaps whitelions?

Donnie: ‹@MichelleL›  lol pretty much everything

BOBBY: just looked at recaps

whitelions: ‹@MichelleL› all most all that I can see which is a good thing

whitelions: ‹@Donnie› what are you afraid of lol

Donnie: ‹@whitelions› Afraid? nothing! I'm a Sagittarius :)

Comments may be made at the end of Part 2  Thank You


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1JdTy1S

No comments:

Post a Comment