Don't WAIT!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Rumors and Opinions Late Tuesday Night 9-29-15

Stage3Alpha:

EXOGEN: 
MANY INTEL CALLS COMING IN TODAY RANGING FROM ABSOLUTELY INSANE TO 100% LOGICAL.

TODAY WE HAVE HEARD SOME VERY EXCITING UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMORS RANGING FROM VERY INTERESTING, TO EVEN EXTREMELY CREDIBLE SOURCES.

AS WE STATED APRIL 30, 2015 ACTIVITY SHOULD POTENTIALLY PICK UP IN OCTOBER, AND WE ARE NOW APPROACHING THAT WINDOW.

THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL ARCHITECTURE AND CLIMATE HAS DEFINITELY CHANGED WITHIN THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, AND MANY GLOBAL ENEMIES HAVE NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN BECOME GLOBAL FRIENDS ALMOST OVERNIGHT.............

THE COMING DAYS SHOULD PROVIDE US WITH MORE DATA!!!

SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY HAPPENING IN THE FINANCIAL WORLD ON AN ELEPHANTINE & COLOSSAL SCALE TO FIX GLOBAL ECONOMIES.
....
TNT:

Iko Ward : 
To clarify, current rate on Forex is 1165, same as it was this time last night. Around 1:05AM last night it went down to 1100.3. Hoping tonight will dip even further below that. If it does I would say we are on our way.

DinarBlessing:
  Bruce's big call is on

LAS]
Bruce - Tonight's call is a pre-celebration call...

Mangelo:  Bruce is saying we are about to land

Dinarblessing:
  Bruce: Be at rest that you made it. God willing celebration call Thursday

[LAS]
Bruce's intel …Tony's message well received...have been exchanges; know of international exchange...good rates...select exchanges have taken place...we're next...Abadi made two announcements today...don't know the contents...all laws are passed and inserted in gazette tomorrow... Pope had a pre-recorded call today...Pope is speaking tomorrow 2:50am.. lots going on...wants us to exchange shortly...rates good and possibly higher...Be at rest that you made it. God willing celebration call Thursday

PinkRoses: 
  cool, Bruce stated the Pope will make an announcement about 2:50am est. Also the gazette coming out tomorrow will have the laws that were passed

**************

0613sherri:  Hi ALL, I have little time to post, but I had to tell you my bank story just 20 minutes ago. (Tuesday Afternoon)

Earlier today I called Wells Fargo to tell them I needed an appointment to open a new account. (I already have a mortgage with W/F.)  I asked if I could get the exchange rate for the VNN.  The teller told me I would have to come in, that they could not give me the rate by phone.

 I thought, hmmmm..... Anyway, I went in and was going to have to wait for an available person to help me set up an account.  I went to a teller and asked if she could give me the exchange rate for the VNN.  She said, "Sure".  She looked in the system and said, "Looks like it's $ 1.05."  

Well, of course, I started shaking, and doing a great job of holding my composure, asked, "Can I go ahead and exchange right now?"  She said, "Sure."  I went out to get my car and brought in my VNN and went straight back to the same teller.  

She started wanting all of my personal info; SS#, DOB, a picture ID, etc.  I asked, "Why do you need all of this just to exchange my currency?"  She said, "Well, it's not that way for all currencies, just this one."  

When she finished entering all my info she said, "Hmm, something is not right."  My heart sunk, and I asked, "What is wrong?"  She said, "The rate is .00003 (whatever the rate was).  
I said, "What happened to the $ 1.05?"  She didn't know what had happened.  I walked away let down, of course.

 BTW, she also told me that they do not exchange Dinar, and didn't think they ever would.  Is this coincidence???? that this happens to so many people?  

They go in and are told a rate, then before the exchange it drops.  I really don't think this is coincidence!!  Not with this same thing happening to so many people.  Any suggestions????

Tight wad:
  If the VND is a world wide recognized currency right now, how is it that they can play with the rates on forex or some currency board on an hourly basis. Yes I understand currencies move on forex in seconds but it's in very small increments called pips

 [daz] I THINK THEY ARE SIMPLY PINGING TERMINALS RANDOMLY AND SPORADICALLY TO TEST CONNECTIVITY AND FUNCTION IN THE SYSTEM………JMO
KTFA:

aggiedad77
:Ok, I'll step up to the plate  (Clues/Intel From the Tuesday night CC- and Frank26)

Frank's pitching......Delta is catching

I can see them passing signals back and forth...then a grin on Frank's face

Makes me look down to see if my zipper is up.....SMACK.....strike one as I look up and hear the UMP

I stand more determined....seeing more signaling

This time from the dugout coach signals to Frank....more smiles from Frank

I look over at the dugout coach this time.....SMACK....strike two!!

Now Frank is standing tall, wipes the sweat from his brow but again smiles

This time I just close my eyes and swing a might casey swing and "CRACK"

I open my eyes to see the ball lifting higher and higher towards the right field bleachers

Starting towards first I hear Frank

You stood in and Kept The Faith.....Always

He tips his hat to me as I round second running out the home run

He and Delta played ball tonight on our CC

It was a fun game and everyone walked away a winner

What a positive event

Stay tuned for the blow by blow replay to be released by Frank on or about the Monday Night CC

The good guys indeed are winning    Aloha     Randy



via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1OFhJI3

No comments:

Post a Comment