Don't WAIT!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

News, Rumors, and Humor Late Thursday Night

TNT:

Taxmom:   [ Bruce call ]  Chinese delegation meeting with O tomorrow; Zimbabwe delegation is in NY for meetings; Putin will meet with O Saturday.

Still hoping for this week. Treasury notes are ready to go;

He heard one of the Iraq bond offerings was completed

QI card holders in US are activated and being used at new rate

Last test, Bruce heard it was tried Monday night. Heard Abadi wants it before the holiday which only gives him 3 hrs, so not so sure he will get it.

6 zeros off trillion notes for Zimbabwe an 3 zeros off the billion notes is what Bruce heard
....
Mssylvia:  Bruce said timing is ".proximate" he is excited and said this week is not over, yet. I have been advised that Bruce has some really good contacts that he gets his information from.Just hope this timing is right. He said nothing holding it up.Boy! I know they are not waiting on me. Just let is go!!

Pinkroses:  Bruce's call: caller asking using a currency dealer to do exchange. Bruce thinks there maybe some benefit. but realize currency dealers are not banks. possibility they will wire money to your bank. if rates the same something for you to consider. in old days we all thought we all exchange through currency dealers. but recently opinion to use the major banks, because the dealers have to wire the funds to the banks anyways.

Pinkroses: 
Bruce: still hoping for it to RV this week still, on or by Saturday is a good window to be in right now

Pinkroses:
  Bruce: All the currencies we thought will go including the ZIM is still a go in the first basket. Bruce knows the ZIM is because he knows someone on Tuesday was able to exchange the ZIM

**************

Four2atous:  China is the big boy on the block = http://ift.tt/1OxtEaK ​rld-s-largest-economy-IMF-says-economy-worth-17-6trillion-America-fall​ s-second-place-time-1872.html

tbone : " Fed still on track for rate hike this year, Yellen says" ​http://ift.tt/1KyfySu

Rrrr: A tree in autumn splendor… the smell of spring after a shower, an ocean breeze on a hot summer day, a bird in perfect song, a bright full moon rising, sunrise, sunset, puppies and kittens and butterfly trails, sounds of the ocean, the first snow of winter, rainbows, babies laughing, clear mountain views, Just pause and reflect how even the thought of these miracles makes you feel and will continue long after the RV has come and gone… Nice eh?

*************************************

KTFA:

Lexi:
    Just a quick question. Why would DrS wait 3 or 6 months into a years budget to change or release a new rate when doing so at the very start would make sooooo much more sense and be so much more profitable to not run chance of a deficit if he could get on the ball at the very start of a new budget year. Anyone smarter than me on this please enlighten me because I don't understand the reasoning for that whatsoever? Thanks

AnotherMailman:
  I find it exciting that Iraq will pass many important laws by October 1st. An article today said that the Investment law will pass on September 28th when Parliament resumes after the holiday. Also, I think the 2016 budget is done already and will be ready to go when needed. I'm more in line with things will become more clear in the next 10-14 days. Gut feeling mixed in with some speculation.

************

DAK:
     Sep 24, 4:59 PM EDT    World Bank boss: Fed grants reprieve to emerging markets

By GREG KELLER   Associated Press

NEW YORK (AP) -- The head of the World Bank says the Federal Reserve's recent decision not to raise interest rates immediately will give breathing room to developing countries working on reforming their economies.

In an interview with The Associated Press Thursday, President Jim Young Kim also said China's current slowdown was "entirely predictable" but that the slower growth will lead to a more sustainable Chinese expansion in the long run.

Kim was speaking to the AP ahead of a U.N.-sponsored meeting on a new 15-year sustainable development goals.

He said it's a question of when, not if, the Fed raises rates from record lows near zero.

"What this has done is given us time to go back to emerging markets and developing countries and say `OK, you've got a little reprieve,'" Kim said.

The World Bank will use this extra time to encourage those countries to make necessary reforms to ensure that "when the rate does go up you won't see this mass exodus of investors," Kim said.

China's shift to a service and consumption-driven economy from an export-led one has necessarily led to "bumpiness" in its growth rate, Kim said. However China remains committed to this reform process, which should lead to "much more sustainable and higher quality growth," Kim said.

http://ift.tt/1KyfBhd
Emailed To Recaps:  (While We Wait)

AS I AGE, I REALIZE THAT:

1. I talk to myself, because sometimes I need expert advice.

2. Sometimes I roll my eyes out loud.

3. I don't need anger management. I need people to stop pi**ing me off.

4. My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance of idiots that needs work.

5. The biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

6. When I was a child I thought nap time was punishment. Now it's like a mini vacation..   

7. The day the world runs out of wine is just too terrible to think about.

8. Even duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

9. Wouldn't it be great if we could put ourselves in the dryer for ten minutes; come out wrinkle-free and three sizes smaller.   

10. At my age "Getting Lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came in there for.



via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1OxtGPU

No comments:

Post a Comment