Don't WAIT!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Bits and Pieces in Dinarland Late Monday Night 9-28-15

TNT

Willydell70:
  Hello TNT.. Just heard from a friend we know personally and he was in WF today and was told they are indeed starting to bring people in to exchange, or time is soon

Iko ward:
  Keep an eye on Forex. It should have polled 1166 across the board earlier today but is still holding the 1106 rate for low and open.

Iko Ward :  I don't expect them to actually state any direct comment about the RV but looking for those little in between tidbits. If you listened to Tony today he mentioned the slow roll out.

That's where I'm at.

Been all sorts of rumors as to who will actually make the statement which leads me to think nobody wants the fame or the blame so the the slow roll out seems plausible.
....
Christnt52:  Iko - please define slow roll out and do you mean from what point to what point?

Iko Ward :  Chris, I mean the rate will just show up at the banks (maybe tomorrow or Wednesday) and it will all be word of mouth. We of course have this network so we'll all know, but most Dinarians won't.

************

Already Blessed:  DC ALWAYS SAID AND JUST REPEATED TO ME THAT IQD IS A SURE THING!!!!!

LadyB22: 
AB, I remember DC saying Iraq and Vietnam are joined at the hip. China will get oil credits for the Dong...... and US gets the oil credits for Dinar. Thank goodness China is pushing this.

************

Iko Ward : What's up with these markets coming out at 0.00% instead of where they were on Friday? A rule I am not privy to?

Locofelipe: 
  IKo- was wondering that as well..... I looked for you earlier. weird. I have never seen that

Charity: 
what kind of movement?

Iko ward:  Charity, uncharacteristic postings by the Asian Stock markets and Forex. They usually start off Monday Nights in an up or down position, not neutral as they are right now.

Jimbake: 
As iko has stated...forex could indicate a major reset of currencies etc...IF this thing was released, it is possible that certain activity could be detected on the forex ...again, not a predictor but only a possible indicator…. Forex is only a possible indicator of something moving possibly before WE get the word...not likely imo but possible.

Iko Ward:  Something I would invite the naysayers to consider is that Forex may be adjusting to the times and taking on a new role. It's hard to know which came first.

************

Martha:  Interviewing a wealth manager 101

I met with a wealth manager  at my local Wells Fargo this am. I have been with this bank almost 20 years in trust and in business. This branch is also a currency branch and i am in a county that is so big and so vested with Dinarians that it still seems that at least one of the banks would set up an exchange center for it's customers in this county.

That being said, when i made this appointment, I spoke with this person and stated why I was meeting with him. He misrepresented himself in that he understood why i was meeting with him when I talked about currency.

I went to this appointment with not a lot of baggage but prepared to exchange one vnd. I went thru a brief resume of who I was but it was apparent that he was "programmed to sell stocks and bonds as his product line.

I used different buzz words that went right over his head and was unwilling to ask or even seek another staff members help in this situation.

We discussed the need for their high end wealth management but when I used the name ABBOTT DOWNING which is Wells Fargo private banker side, he did not even know who they were!!

That was the icing on the cake.

This branch, which is a currency center and buys and sell currencies is right at the tellers level and yet he knew absolutely nothing about that product line in the bank. It was quite obvious that this young gentleman is a "newbie' to the banking world and perhaps is not ready for todays changes in world economics.

I mentioned how I had lost a multimillion dollar trust and real estate during the fiascal of 2008 and his comment was "I thought everyone had recovered from that "

Not every person who professes to be a "wealth manager" is prepared to handle what is about to happen.

His mistakes included not getting me to the right person; not researching the information before the meeting since he knew what I wanted to discuss and focused on only making a hard sale for stocks and bonds which I will not let him handle in the future .

He lost me as a customer but he also lost the potential of several other customers at this specific branch. He didnt even know where Abbott Downing was even located.

You will run into this as you get ready for your exchange. BE PREPARED.KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND REMEMBER IT IS YOUR MONEY AND YOU CONTROL IT.


I was listening to Tony while writing this and he was talking the same way about getting what you want;negotiating 101 and I will add interviewing 101

I am asking DAZ and AB to add their expertise to this lesson learned for all to read and understand.

It also sounds like from the call that the timeline is SO TIGHT we are choking on the excitement of the next few days!!!!
Dinar Updates:

Poppy3
  I HEAR VOTING TOMORROW ON THE ENTIRE BASKET OF LAWS.

BANKS ANNOUNCED THEY HAVE INTERNATIONAL ELECTRONIC BANKING READY.
WE ALL WAIT FOR THE NEW RATE.

************

Millionday 
ABADI IS ATTENDING THE MEETINGS WITH THE UN IN NEW YORK WHICH WILL ADDRESS ALL THE CHALLENGES THAT HAVE CRIPPLED IRAQ IN MANY WAYS.  ...

THEY CAN VOTE THROUGH LAWS WITH HIM OUT OF THE COUNTRY... BECAUSE THEY ARE A DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT AND THE LAWS BEING VOTED ON ARE IN PARLIAMENT ---

THE MINISTERS HAVE ALREADY (QUITE A TIME AGO) HAD THESE LAWS ON THE TABLE -- WHAT IS LEFT IS PARLIAMENT VOTE AND PRINT.

***********************************

KTFA Monday Night Conference Call


Approx. 145  minutes long

The first part is Business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639     PIN: 156996#

http://ift.tt/1KGW7XO


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1FyGu5R

No comments:

Post a Comment