Don't WAIT!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tidbits From TNT Members Late Tuesday Night 9-22-15

TNT:

mangelo
: Bruce is very excited.  talking about his website now  [will be placing his future calls on the site if and when Recaps and IQDCalls go down post-RV]

VegasGal
:Bruce thinks timing is this week and we are in the window.

VegasGal :He thinks the Pope and the RV is related....He said rates are good, very good.

pinkroses :
Bruce: feels timing this week to start. Pope being here signifucant.rates very good. in a very good place right now to go through in short ordrr.

pinkroses :Bruce call - info today is the Zim and Dong in first basket
pinkroses : Bruce: To exchange the ZIM we we will have about 2 weeks to exchange the ZIM.

pinkroses :Bruce: Afghani still in 1st basket

VegasGal
:For Zim, he thinks it will NOT only be 100 and 50 T's. NOT!

pinkroses : Bruce: not just the 100 and 50 trillion ZIM notes be accepted for exchange

VegasGal :
  Bruce's website will post 800's, under "banking." He said Tony and four other people will get 800's first.

Lehaloha:  Bruce says we'll all be in shock! Right about that!

PinkRoses:
  Bruce: feels we are right where we want to be… Bruce: again repeats Abadi wants this to go prior before Friday

PinkRoses:
  Bruce: asked abiut the Rial. He dheard the rial come out 2 days after the dinar is live. he heard inOctober sanctions off. doesnt know when few days after or a month

PinkRoses:
  Bruce: caller asked if IMF holding it up? Bruce replied no

Mangelo:  caller asked from the information who is stopping it, imf, Iraq, US,… Bruce not IMF, it's us… we have stopped it over 100 times Bruce said, he left it at that

Mangelo:  Bruce: this can go at anytime

PinkRoses:  Bruce: everything looking great, Abadis goal to have this go before Friday, hopefully next call will be celebration call. call ending in orayer
NOTE: Please do not call, or bother the banks right now.......hundreds or thousands of desperate Dinarians storming the banks could cause additional delays....they would not want a big riot.....if indeed they are testing, we should know very soon .....Thanks

Red :
  Hey guys just a word of encouragement to everyone I was inspired by the call on Monday so I decided to go to the bank today myself and I did a small cash in of currency

I paid $60 for my currency and redeemed it for $1,200 and now I am getting ready party hardy because now I know it is really really real for myself

Encourage all of your weak friends who are doubting about the exchange being real, it is I have nothing to gain or nothing to lose by sharing except I wanted to give you the encouragement that I received today after my small exchange

I honestly think it was just one of the currencies that had a mood and no one knew about it or talked about it and for some reason I had bought some of that particular currency

it's not necessarily one of the popular ones that we always talk about

The bank teller really was shocked and had big eyes when he saw how much he was going to give me for those few beautiful bills that I gave him he brought into other people above himself to verify his move and they also agreed it was the right thing to do

Just wait until we go to the bank and we get the full value for the currencies and they are required to put millions of dollars into your account their eyes will be as big as a cantaloupe

It was a tier 2 Bank….. I think they were trying out the tier 2 banks in South Salt Lake just to make sure they were all connected to the system properly, or this possibly was just one of those other national currencies that had a 20x adjustment in my favor

Yes I popped into the bank and checked the price on my currency it was up 20 X so I laid it on the counter and after three bankers examined the currency and the computer all three of them there eyes were as big as fried eggs and they agreed I was do payment feels good to win one

it was very small transaction and had nothing to do with the GCR we are expecting, I think it was a tier 2 computer examination to make sure the computers were all in sync and I just happen to be in the right place doing the right thing at the right time

The bank tellers all three of them asked me repeatedly where I got the currency and if I had traveled to that country or not, I am not sure why that makes a difference but they all three ask me the same question and I just smiled and said yes that is a beautiful country never really committing to the fact that I have hardly been outside of Utah

Tier 2 banks are now in sync plugged in and ready for the currency exchange lol

I wasn't going to say anything at all about my good fortune today but I just couldn't keep it back from the family love you guys

Ready4riches:  This is such encouraging news

LAS:  We are hearing great news so everyone hold on. It's our turn soon.

SassyD:  Please don't ask for any additional details... we don't want anything to slow this down..... rates seemed to have changed on and off all day..... may have been some testing going on and some folks were at the right place at the right time.

[daz] I GOT THE IMPRESSION THAT INDIVIDUAL BANK TERMINALS WERE BEING PINGED" TODAY FOR LACK OF BETTER TERM.

THERE WERE REPORTED CHANGES IN RATE BUT RANDOM, TEMPORARY AND SPORADIC.


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1KN8R0n

No comments:

Post a Comment