Don't WAIT!

Monday, June 1, 2015

Late Sunday Night Jester and Friends Chat

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY SUNDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[ [ModelWoman] Jester What's your thoughts on Yellen's announcement of not going to Jackson Hole meeting this summer?
http://ift.tt/1RqENcm

[Jester] ModelWoman PRETTY STRAIGHTFORWARD ARTICLE....

[ModelWoman] Jester I was just wondering if The Fed would be dead by then?

[Jester] ModelWoman HERE IS WHERE I CANNOT POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE REALLY ASKING...

[ModelWoman] Jester Have we not spoke about the world going around the Fed?
....
[Jester] I BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU GUYS HOW FAR DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE WE ARE... THE REST OF THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD IS IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING THE US A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY... INCLUDING THE IMF... THEY ARE OVER IT TOO... THEY ARE COMPROMISED BECAUSE OF THE US DELAYS AND THEY KNOW IT...

[LuCkyB] I have been seeing a slight change in peoples attitudes, about how this country is being ran they are slowly waking up

[Joy1716] LuCkyB Too slowly

[LuCkyB] Joy you are right and the old saying never to late may be to late .

[flyball] Jester Many of us want a chance to help 'turn it around'....however, we need this RV so that we can have some financial muscle to work with. If I ask about the RV, it is not simply because I want MY money.....I want THE money to work with. With that said, do you still feel like we have a chance to turn this around?

[Jester] flyball IT DEPENDS... LOOKS TO ME LIKE YOU WILL GET TO HELP WITH PICKING UP THE PIECES....

[Sandhaul] Jester, was wondering if our banking system is still swift and the rest of the world goes AIIB...is the United States left with no way to exchange?

[hoot2602] Jester can you explain that a little more..."Pieces"?

[Jester] Sandhaul NOW YOU ARE GETTING THE FEEL OF THINGS... THAT IS PRETTY MUCH WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT...

[LuCkyB] kind of hard to stay in the game when all the U S does is keep fumbling the ball

[flyball] Jester I don't use depends and I cannot say that I like that answer. Let me ask another question.....please, what can we (the little people) do to help our country?

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Well if that happens the US will get to go back to work..... lots of jobs should pop up everywhere

[Jester] NO ONE EVER REMEMBERS ANYTHING I SAID LAST WEEK... MUST LESS LAST YEAR... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] Hoosier Girl OOPS.... I STAND CORRECTED... HAHAHAH

[Jester] hoot2602 flyball.... Hoosier Girl HAS ANSWERED THAT WELL...

[obkb7] Did jester indicate if he will be able to expand on what he is hearing on how overprinted dinar will be dealt with?

[Jester] obkb7 WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THAT FOR ABOUT 3 NIGHTS RUNNING...

[oxglove] Jester anything you can share from Hocus Pocus and/or MarkZ

[Jester] oxglove I DID NOT CHECK IN WITH MARK THIS WEEK... PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE... HE IS BUSY... HE IS WORKING... I WAS BUSY... I WAS WORKING... DID NOT GET THAT DONE...

[oxglove] Jester I/we know you are really busy and thank you for the time and consideration you give us here. Just was curious thanks

[Jester] oxglove I WILL TRY TO GET THAT DONE IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS...

[Maleficent] Jester Sorry I couldn't make it in earlier tonight. I really appreciate the time you spent last night addressing my questions about a cashless society. Thanks for that!

[Jester] Maleficent NO PROBLEM... I THINK THAT WILL DIE OFF... I DO NOT SEE HOW THEY COULD DO IT WITHOUT CREATING A BLACK MARKET..

[Maleficent] Jester I agree! And it was a huge relief to me to have you respond like that!

[Dinar Chaser] Jester  You mentioned the over manufacturing of dinar has helped move Plan B forward. I don't understand why? Can you share your reasoning?

[Hoosier Girl] Dinar Chaser The more in print the less the value... IMO

[Jester] Dinar Chaser IT HAS TO BE DEALT WITH... AND IT IS AVAILABLE TO USE TO CREATE OIL CREDITS... THEREFORE COUNTRIES CAN USE THE OIL CREDIT FOR ASSETS TO ADD TO WHATEVER THEY ARE DOING TO RAISE THE BACKING FOR THEIR CURRENCY... THE OIL IN THE GROUND IS AN ASSET ON THE BOOKS..

[Dinar Chaser] HG. Ok. I get that. But why would that speed up Plan B?

[Dinar Chaser] Jester I only thought China was involved with the credits, not several other countries. I think that is great! Thanks for your response.

[Jester] Dinar Chaser THE IMF IS MAKING DEALS ON THE OVERPRINTED DINAR AND TAKING ORDERS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES THAT WILL LIKE TO HAVE IT... THAT WAY THE COUNTRIES HAVE AN ASSET ON THE BOOKS TO SUPPORT THEIR INHERENT VALUE WHEN THE TIME COMES...

[Hoosier Girl] Dinar Chaser Plan B is to go around the us...

[Dinar Chaser] Jester. Wow! To me, the IMF is the western powers that be, along with the BIS. What a change that is for them and the world! Hallelujah!

[Maleficent] Jester Wow! You weren't kidding when you said the plan would benefit all countries!

[PollyP] Jester, so simple

[Jester] Dinar Chaser I DON'T THINK SO... THIS IS IN CLOSE ASSOCIATION WITH THE AIIB I SHOULD ADD... AND THAT WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT IN THE END... OTHERWISE THEY WOULD NOT BE COURTING CHINA TO COME IN THE IMF...


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1Fp6ASQ

No comments:

Post a Comment