Don't WAIT!

Monday, June 29, 2015

Pastors Ed & Kat International Prayer Call Mon. Night 7pm ET

International Prayer Call Monday Night 7pm ET

530 881 1400    406878#
530 881 1499    406878#   recorded version

Yes I do believe this is going to happen, otherwise I would not be here. I would be somewhere else doing the Lords work. I never would have purchased any foreign currency. In hoping for something one must have faith.
Its only the faith of a little mustard seed to believe in Jesus. Not any different here. My suggestion is put it in a drawer and go on with life, perusing the giver and receive daily blessings to maintain us while we wait. Don't get caught up in this is the only thing to help us, no way. Daily blessings are awesome. Shalom Shalom
God Bless

Pastors Ed & Kat
heavenlyhealingministries.org

Thanks Dinar Recaps for all your help


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1BRj6ym

No comments:

Post a Comment