Don't WAIT!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bits and Pieces in Dinarland Wednesday Night

Dinar Updates:

tman23    There are 44 foreign embassies in Iraq...25 consulates in Iraq (all in Erbil)... The job of an embassy is to help foreign travelers...the consulates deal with the same and business...

4 consulates were just named for Erbil in the past 7 days...

Belgium will be opening it's embassy in Baghdad and then immediately Erbil consulate...

 SO... With all these embassies... WHY?  There is a lack of security and terrorism.

Who is planning on visiting? And Iraq has 77 embassies to fund in foreign countries.
....
***************************

Stage3Alpha:

G T June 24, 2015

Germany can't imagine Greek deal that does not include IMF

BERLIN, JUNE 24 | Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:35am EDT

BERLIN, June 24 (Reuters) - Germany cannot imagine clinching an aid-for-reforms deal with Greece that does not include the International Monetary Fund (IMF), a senior German official said on Wednesday.

The official said that it was important for Berlin to have the IMF at the table, both for its expertise and its role in financing Greece. (Reporting by Noah Barkin; Editing by Michelle Martin)


http://ift.tt/1Hf9gJ7

*****************************

KTFA:


Jdtolle:  » June 24th, 2015, Open yourself

Open yourself to life’s great possibilities. Let go of doubt, hesitation, fear and mistrust, and let new richness unfold through you.

Be willing to do good and valuable things that you’ll never get credit for. Each time you do, you invite more achievement into your world.

Begin each day with gratitude for all that is. And by the end of the day, you will have discovered all kinds of new things for which to be thankful.

Give yourself permission to not get it perfect, to look a little foolish, to laugh, to cry and to admit you don’t know. Give yourself a constant push to act on your intentions, to actually do what you’ve decided to do, and know you must.

Be thankful that you don’t know it all, and always eager to learn more. Be generous with your time, your efforts, your ideas, your genuine praise and encouragement.

You are immersed in an endless sea of possibilities. Be open, sincere, thankful and willing, and craft those possibilities into a rich and fulfilling life.

Ralph Marston   Wishing All a safe and blessed day   JDT

P.S. The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.   -- William James


******************************

TNT:

OK Rocks:  DISCUSSION ON THE "CHECK LIST" IN CHAT WITH AB/PAM


ALREADY BLESSED wrote THE IMF/BIS HAS BEEN IN CHARGE FOR A WHILE AND MY UNDERSTANDING FROM DC IS THAT THIS WAS THEIR DECISION....AND I THINK IT IS FALSE TO SAY THAT THE US CONTROLS THE SYSTEM....

THAT MAY HAVE BEEN TRUE AT ONE TIME BUT WE HAVE LOST A LOT OF THAT AS WE NO LONGER HOLD THE WORLD'S RESERVE CURRENCY....

WE DEFINITELY HAVE A BIG VOICE AND CARRY A BIG STICK BUT I THINK MANY OF YOU LOOK TO BLAME THE U.S...WITHOUT ALL THE FACTS

ROFL  sabickford wrote Ever notice that people who are late are much happier than those who have to wait for them?

THEY SPLIT TPP INTO Parts, TPA/fast track and TAA... parts was set up some time ago. SO Fast track was passed to GO through Congress quickly and then goes to the Pres
The Senate voted 60 to 38 Wednesday to pass a bill that will fast-track the Trans-Pacific Partnership through Congress and could salvage President Obama's trade agenda. The Trade Promotion Authority bill now heads to the president's desk
.
Now that TPA has passed, the Senate will move to a procedural vote to end debate on TAA, with 60 votes necessary to move forward. If TAA gets the 60 votes necessary, as expected, the Senate will immediately move to a final passage vote on the worker assistance program.

    Republican leaders promised that both bills will get a vote, in the hopes that that Democrats could be convinced to support worker protections if they know that the trade bill will move forward with or without them.

    "We remain committed to ensuring that both TPA and TAA are passed and enacted into law," House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, said in a statement Tuesday morning. "The House will consider TAA once it passes the Senate as part of a new trade preferences bill. And we are ready to go to conference on the customs bill. Our goal is to get TPA and TAA to the president's desk this week and deliver this win for the American people."
http://ift.tt/1IziXwv

ALREADY BLESSED wrote THANKS OKROCKS....YOU DO SUCH A GREAT JOB WITH INFO FOR US....I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU!!!! I MEAN THAT SINCERELY!

ALREADY BLESSED wrote OKROCKS....I TALKED TO DC ABOUT TPP THIS MORNING....OUR INFORMATION WAS THAT WHATEVER WAS IMPORTANT FOR US NEEDED TO BE VOTED ON TODAY AND WAS EXPECTED TO PASS.....

I AM GUESSING WE ARE GOOD ON THAT FRONT....NOT SURE ABOUT GREECE YET BUT ALSO HEARING THAT IRAN SITUATION IS HANDLED AT THIS TIME...SO BARRING ANY UNFORESEEN CHANGES....(FAT CHANCE OF THAT) WE ARE DOING WELL SO FAR....2 OUT OF 3 DONE AND 1 LEFT TO GO?

ALREADY BLESSED wrote TPP (TPA) PASSED AS EXPECTED....IRAN ALL SET....JUST WAITING TO SEE HOW GREECE FAIRED TODAY....

daz wrote SO FAR...ITS BEEN STATED THAT INDIA, INDONESIA, GREECE, IRAN, ZIMBAWBE AND IRAQ ALL HAVE SOME KIND OF JUNE 30 DEADLINE...I LIKE ALL THAT


BCgirl wroteAll the EU finance ministers are meeting tonight to try and get a deal with Greece


ALREADY BLESSED wrote BCGIRL - JUST GOT WORD THAT THEY ARE STILL WORKING ON IT NOW

TNT Cont.......

MOT: 21-year-old, Morgan Wheeler, was leaving Walmart when she noticed an older man in a wheelchair behind her car. What she did next will make you proud…

“I walked out of Walmart today and got in my car. As I began to pull out, I had to wait for a man in a wheelchair to pass by. As I watched him, I noticed that he was missing his right leg from the knee down and was wearing, what appeared to be, old, government issued, combat boots. He was (from my guess) in his late sixties/early seventies and seemed to be stopping to take a break.

He had not realized that I had started my car and was attempting to pull out, so when he saw me, he waved in an apologetic manner and rolled forward three more times and took another break. I backed up my car the inches I had previously pulled forward, put it in park, turned off the engine, and got out.

I walked up to him and introduced myself. I asked him if I could assist him with his shopping today, and he, quite grumpily, said that he was doing just fine and was not getting much anyways.

Me, being as stubborn as I am, insisted and proceeded to push him and tell him a little about myself. He interrupted me and said that he only needed help to the door, to which I picked up where I had left off before he interrupted me. I told him about Fayetteville, and my horses, and my nephews (I had parked a good ways away from the doors). And when I reached the doors, I continued to push him and talk.

We reached the produce area and I asked him to tell me about himself. He reluctantly looked at me and began telling me that he lived in Sod – Lincoln County, and that he just recently lost his wife. I asked him if he was a veteran, to which he replied that he was – but with pain on his face, so I changed the subject and asked if he had made a shopping list.

He handed me a list with only four things on it: peanut butter, soup, bread, and bananas. So we began shopping and I continued to talk… hard to believe – I know. Once we had gotten the items he needed, I asked if he needed the essentials: milk, eggs, butter. He told me that he might not make it home, without them going bad.

So I questioned how he got to the store. He told me that he did what he was doing in the parking lot until he got to 119 and then hitch hiked with a trucker to the parking lot. So I called a taxi for him and grabbed the essentials plus a few other things and put them in the cart.

 After placing a gallon of milk in his cart he was crying. People were passing by us, looking sideways at him. I knelt down and asked him what was wrong and he replied, that I “was doing far too much for an old man that I barely knew.” I told him that where I am from, and from the family I was raised in, we help one another, no matter the task and that I had never met a stranger.

I also told him that he deserved everything I was doing for him because he fought for my freedom and sacrificed so much. We made it to the check out line and I paid for his groceries, against his request.


  When we got outside, we waited for the taxi together. He thanked me over and over again and appeared – to me- to have been in a much better mood than when I found him. When the taxi arrived, I helped him load his groceries and wheelchair into the taxi and asked the driver to take him home and help him into his house with his groceries. I gave him the only cash I had on me – $44, also against his will. I told him thank you for his service before closing the door. Tears formed again and he thanked me one last time and said, “God bless you.”

I returned to my car, and could not help but cry. This is the world we live in today. How many people passed him and would have continued to pass him while he struggled? How many people are willing to give their money to Vanity Fair to read all about Bruce Jenner and not help a veteran pay for his groceries?

 Today was a truly humbling experience for me, and I consider myself extremely blessed to have the capability of understanding what is truly important in this world.

 THAT man was a HERO, and far too many will say otherwise. I am sorry that this post was so long, and if you have read it to this point, I hope you are as humbled as I was. God bless the men and women who have fought for our right to view the wrong people as heroes, and thank God for the people who know better.”


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1e4laYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment