Don't WAIT!

Monday, June 22, 2015

Bits and Pieces in Dinarland Monday Night

Dinar Updates:

tman23  CBI reserves near the end of 2011 were reported by Shabibi to be 63 billion in foreign reserves...AND that the amount of reserves held by the CBI was sufficient to cover the IQD THREE AND ONE HALF TIMES...3 1/2 ...

No ERROR NO MISTAKE... Then in 2013 it was stated the reserves reached well over 80 billion dollars... 20% of the CBI reserves is IQD...BUT not counted in the foreign reserve category...

Then the GOLD PURCHASES...Not counted as "foreign currency reserves"... Remember the articles not long ago speaking of 4-1 ratio's... The CBI reserves can cover their currency 4 times...NOT 2... And the rate of the auction used to be $13...the rate 1166 +13 = 1179 ...That was for years...

Now the 1166 + 24 = 1190...The CBI has almost doubled the charge rate.
....
************

KTFA:

Zerb:
what if...IMO THIS ARTICLE IS OLDER THAN WE THINK...(/see articles below about bonds
)
Dates have been edited on purpose or put out to mislead us and in fact they actually mean end of June And Dr. S and Dr. A have been traveling from country to country already marketing these bonds at the 393 SS from TS?? Hmmm

************

ZOCHOWSKI:
    EVENING "ZERB"  INTRESTING INTERPRETATION!!!!!!!!

NOW APPLY SAID MONTHS TO THE ISLAMIC CALENDAR............WE JUST LEFT SHABAN TO ENTER RAMADAN............AND THESE WERE WHAT MONTHS???????

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!

HERES ANOTHER, IF YOU REREAD THE NOTES FROM LAST MONDAY/15TH, THERE WERE SOME CLUES IN THERE, IMO..............

SOME OTHER CLUES WERE ALSO GIVEN FROM LAST WEEK.............

COURSE THIS IS ALL IN MY PERSPECTIVE, LOL LOL, BUT WHAT DOES THIS OLE TURKEY KNOW, RIGHT????????????

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING????????
OR
READING THE CLUES GIVEN???????   G/B M/Z

*************

zebari: We will be meeting with investors to issue bonds worth $ 5 billion

Economy and tenders Since 22/06/2015 19:01 pm (Baghdad time)

Scales News - Follow-up
Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, on Monday, that Iraq hoped to meet with investors for the issuance of five billion dollars worth of bonds.

Zebari said in remarks for "Reuters", and followed up / scales News /, said that "Iraqi officials met with the three banks and institutions of credit rating Fitch and Moody's on June 16".

He said, we have completed "a very successful tour of the technical examination with the three banks and with institutions of credit rating in Istanbul, and I think they will be involved."

He said Zebari, said "I think we're going to start the promotional tour in the end of July or in early August at the latest, then Snsderha after that. Everything goes in the right direction" .anthy 29/9 P LINK

***************

Baghdad plans to tour for promotional bonds worth $ 5 billion

Written by FS History: 06/22/2015 18:33

Baghdad - INA / Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, on Monday, that the Iraqi government hopes to meet with investors at the end of July to view plans on the issuance of bonds worth $ 5 billion.

The government hired both (JP Morgan), and (Citibank), and Deutsche Bank to arrange the first bond issue in her nine years in order to cover the budget deficit caused by low oil prices and fight al (Daash) terrorist.

Zebari told Reuters that Iraqi officials met with the three banks and institutions of credit rating Fitch and Moody's on 16 of June of this. He added, "We have completed a very successful tour of the technical examination with the three banks and with institutions of credit rating in Istanbul .. and I think they will be involved."

Zebari said "I think we will start our tour at the end of the promotional July or in early August at the latest .. then Snsderha then. Everything goes in the right direction. "

BB: Iraq Baghdad, Zebari

http://ift.tt/1H8MyAh

*************

Thunderhead » June 22nd, 2015, 9:12 pm   Backdoc Alert


Latest on Greece: 48 hours to craft a deal

European officials said they expect to see Greece agree to a deal by Wednesday evening, and that the agreement would be announced Thursday morning.

The comments came after the European Central Bank raised the Greece's emergency funding for the third time in a week, and officials held crunch talks in an effort to prevent the country from defaulting on its debt.

http://ift.tt/1Fw8r77


****************

KTFA Monday night Conference Call. 

Approx.135 minutes long

The first part of call is Business Promo, and the second part is Iraq/Dinar Intel

PLAYBACK # : 760.569.7699 PIN: 156996#

http://ift.tt/1H8MyAj
TNT:  (While We Wait)

MOT:  Daughter Was Sobbing At Her Mom’s Funeral. But She Never Expected To Encounter This.

Funerals are a somber moment, aren’t they? It’s hard to imagine a situation where you would find them light and funny.

But then, maybe it’s something like that that you need to keep your perspective on the more important things in life. Read on and see what I mean.

Consumed by my loss, I didn't notice the hardness of the pew where I sat. I was at the funeral of my dearest friend, my mother. She finally had lost her long battle with cancer.

The hurt was so intense; I found it hard to breathe at times. Always supportive, mother clapped loudest at my school plays, held a box of tissue while listening to my first heartbreak, comforted me at my father's death, encouraged me in college, and prayed for me my entire life. When mother's illness was diagnosed, my sister had a new baby and my brother had recently married his childhood sweetheart, so it fell on me, the 27 year old middle child with no entanglements to take care of her.

I felt it an honor. "What now?" I asked sitting in church. My life stretched out before me as an empty abyss. My brother sat stoically with his face toward the cross while clutching his wife's hand. My sister sat slumped against her husband's shoulder, his arms around her as she cradled their child.

All so deeply grieving, no one noticed I sat alone. My place had been with our mother, preparing her meals, helping her walk, taking her to the doctor, seeing to her medication.

Now she was gone. My work was finished, and I was alone. I heard a door open and slam shut at the back of the church. Quick steps hurried along the carpeted floor. An exasperated young man looked around briefly and then sat next to me. He folded his hands and placed them on his lap. His eyes were brimming with tears. He began to sniffle, "I'm late," he explained, though no explanation was necessary.

After several eulogies, he leaned over and commented, "Why do they keep calling Mary by the name of Margaret?"

"Because that was her name, Margaret. Never Mary. No one called her Mary", I whispered. I wondered why this person couldn't have sat on the other side of the church. He interrupted my grieving with his tears and fidgeting. Who was this stranger anyway?

"No, that isn't correct," he insisted, as several people glanced over at us whispering, "Her name is Mary, Mary Peters. That isn't who this is? Isn't this the Lutheran church?"

"No, the Lutheran church is across the street, I believe you're at the wrong funeral, sir." The solemnness of the occasion mixed with realization of the man's mistake bubbled up inside me and came out as laughter. I cupped my hands over my face hoping it would be interpreted as sobs. The creaking pew gave me away. Sharp looks from other mourners only made the situation seem more hilarious.

I peeked at the bewildered, misguided man seated beside me. He was laughing too, as he glanced around deciding it was too late for an uneventful exit. I imagined my mother laughing. At the final Amen, we darted out a door and into the parking lot. "I do believe we'll be the talk of the town," he smiled.

He said his name was Rick and since he had missed his aunt's funeral, he asked me out for a cup of coffee. That afternoon began a lifelong journey for me with this man who attended the wrong funeral, but was in the right place.

A year after our meeting, we were married at a country church where he was the assistant pastor. This time we both arrived at the same church, right on time. In my time of sorrow, he gave me laughter. In place of loneliness, I now had love. This past June we celebrated our twenty second anniversary. Whenever anyone asks us how we met, Rick tells them "Her mother and my Aunt Mary introduced us, and it's truly a match made in Heaven."




via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1dcLOOz

No comments:

Post a Comment