Don't WAIT!

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Short Jester and Friends Chat Late Friday Night

Jester's Place: 

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY WEEKEND MODS, AND EARLY BIRD PEEPS, LURKERS AND CRITTERS...

[kyf58] Jester, I usually lurk and read, but wanted to know if you have any encouraging words this evening. Thanks so much.

[Jester] kyf58 WHAT ENCOURAGING WORDS WOULD LIKE TO HEAR?

[Jester] THIS IS THE PART THAT I DO NOT DO.. I DO NOT PUT OUT THINGS FOR HOPIUM LIKE THE OTHER GUYS TO KEEP YOU COMING BACK OR SEND IN DONATIONS OR WHATEVER... IT IS WHAT IT IS...

IT IS A VERY COMPLEX AND COMPLICATED SCENARIO WHICH ALL I CAN DO IT TELL YOU IS MOVING ALONG... AND THERE ARE TWO TIMELINES.... I HAVE NEVER MADE BONES ABOUT IT...

THERE IS THE EASY WAY AND THE HARD WAY.... AND THE US IS THE DECIDER OF THAT PATH.... AND WE ARE NOT IN THE KNOW ABOUT IT.
....
[Jester] THE WORLD IS ON THE PATH OF PLAN B WHICH WILL NOT BE A HAPPY TIME FOR THE US IF IT GOES THROUGH... NOT OUR FAULT.... BUT WE HITCHED OUR WAGON TO THE FED A LONG TIME AGO.... WE OWE THAT DEBT...

[Jester] AND THE REST OF THE WORLD IT WILLING TO LET BYGONES BE BYGONES TO STEP UP TO MAKING IT FAIR FOR EVERYONE WE STEPPED ON ALONG THE WAY...

[Jester] BUT... THE US CONTINUES TO PLAY THE GAME... SO ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT AND SEE WHAT THE OUTCOME IS...

.[kyf58] Thanks Jester, good to hear we are moving along and we will have to see how it plays out. Thanks so very much and have a great weekend!

[Jester] THERE IS NOT A LOT OF TIME LEFT.... THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL HAVE PLAN B FULLY IMPLEMENTED BY MID SUMMER AT THE LATEST.... AND MAYBE SOONER...

[Jester] THAT WAS PROBABLY NOT THE ENCOURAGING WORDS YOU WERE LOOKING FOR... BUT IT IS THE TRUTH...

[kyf58] encouraging words are the truth. Thanks!

[Jester] kyf58 WISH I COULD TELL YOU THAT THE REPUBLIC WAS ON THE MOVE AND OUR LEADERS ARE GETTING IT DONE... BUT I DO NOT SEE THAT YET... AND TRUST ME I BEEN LOOKING FOR IT...

[caro] Jester encouraging to me, thanks

[Jester] YOU GOT A TON OF BLOWHARDS OUT THERE SAYING THEY ARE TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS... I CAN TELL YOU I DO NOT SEE IT...

[Jester] FEEDBACK ON THAT IS I AM ON THE OUTSIDE... I DON'T THINK SO... I CAN SEE... TALK IS CHEAP... PONY UP...

[Jester] GOT MY OWN SPOOKS.... LOL

[Jester] ANYWAY... THAT IS ANOTHER STORY... THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS AS THEY SEEM... SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KEEP IN MIND...

[Jester] HMMM.... EVERYONE TOO WEIRDED OUT TO CHAT?

[stillwacko] Jester we like to hear you talk

[LH] Jester just reading along

[Jester] stillwacko SOMETIMES I THINK THAT IS IT IS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE TO SAY IT LIKE IT IS... NO ONE REALLY LIKES TO HEAR THAT... A CATATONIC STATE THEN ENSUES... IT ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL BAD TO NOT BE ABLE TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU WILL LIKE TO HEAR... THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FAIRY TALES AND COTTON CANDY..
[stillwacko] Jester I don't know about everyone else, but I like to hear the truth. I may not always like what the truth is, but I still like hearing the truth.

[LH] Jester Pretty sure we're all here to hear the way it is, not fairy tales and cotton candy

[Jester] stillwacko WELL THANKS... I APPRECIATE THAT...

[caro] Jester would rather hear the truth and be prepared

[Jester] caro THAT WOULD GET ME ANOTHER DISCLAIMER ON RECAPS.... HAHAHAHHA

[Jester] odessa THANKS BUT I AM NOT LIKING TO BE THE HARBINGER OF DOOM... HAHHAHAHA

[kristi] Jester Have you had a chance to talk with Hocus Pocus lately and if there was any change in Baghdad the last few days? Also, any updates from Mark Z?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester The truth sets us free in so many ways.... because of it many went back to work

[SoldierofChrist] Jester and I myself have been getting prepared for the worse

[SoldierofChrist] Jester from the looks of the IMF are still resisting and trying to psychologically manipulate people into thinking China is weak

[Kuki] SoldierofChrist Not hardly!

[SoldierofChrist] Kuki you think??

[Kuki] SoldierofChrist I think they have their own bank(s)


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1JWy9ZW

No comments:

Post a Comment