Don't WAIT!

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Late Sunday Night Dinarland Chatter

Dinar Updates:

wmawhite   IMO, this event is not date driven. The CBI will be introducing the IQD to the world currency markets.

It will be leaving Iraq and operating among all the other currencies of the world.

Holidays will not prevent it nor cause the IQD to show its true value.

To believe that they are holding out is to say we know the date. 

IMO, they have informed their citizen numerous times to be prepared for have additional purchasing power... 

I sincerely believe this is our time...exact date...don't know...but I believe it could be any day.
....
******************************

TNT:

Already Blessed:  REMEMBER THAT THEY HAVE OFTEN SAID THAT THE WEEKEND INCLUDES MONDAY ....GOOD NIGHT....

Red:  FYI—.  Nothing could happen without getting the new USA digital currency.  That is what all of the deals were to be paid in.  If true, that is what this announcement is all about.  Everything, including the Reno exchange, should now proceed as originally hoped.

Don : RED, what announcement?

Red : FRN are now TRN s

GJHonor: mrs.) Red I heard the same thing , but was not sure. wow thanks

************

Rrrr: 
Everybody, please take a deep breath and take stock in what is happening.

Throughout modern media history, when a major event is about to occur that requires secrecy, there will be an abundance of miss-information flooding the airwaves.

This miss-information acts as a cloak to protect the covertness of a major event that is about to unfold, you need to look no further than the last Kuwait RV.

Relax! Sit back and enjoy the coming Blessing we are about to receive.

************

Sabickford:
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are OTHERS here for?

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

If at First you Don't Succeed, Skydiving Isn't For You!

If I Were Two Faced, Would I Be Wearing This One?

If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.

If you get to thinking' you're a person of some influence, try ordering' somebody else's dog around.

If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with "Quit while you're ahead".

If procrastinators had a club would they ever have a meeting?

if practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice?

If you get to thinking' you're a person of some influence, try ordering' somebody else's dog around.

If we are what we eat; I'm cheap, fast, and easy.

I'm not in denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you

Changeagent720:  i need the idiots in my life.....they make me look good

i have a disease in my family that causes one to forget things...sadly i cannot remember what it is called
KTFA:

bluedog :
   2016 ?????????????? I SAY ..... NOW BEGONE AND DO NOT TALK OF THIS ..........FORGET WHAT I PROMISED IN THE PAST......

Backdoc:
  THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD LEADS TO OZ LAND.

WITH THE CBI READY I BELIEVE WHAT WE SEEK IS A GLOBAL TRIGGER WHICH WILL LEAD TO A SO CALLED "ACCIDENT" !!

IMO WE WE SEE A TRIGGER IN THE FIRET WINDOW OF THE MATRIX. REMEMBER THEY SAID THEY WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM PAYING BILLS IN JULY.

KEEP AN EYE ON GLOBAL MARKETS AND ESPECIALLY ON THE GREXIT!

DOC   THANKS BLUEDOG FOR ALL YOU DO BROTHER!!!    Imo

************

Blinkster:  I just look another look at last Tuesday's Cc notes- I wasn't able to hear that part of the CC because the internet bandwidth here collapsed; and anyway, while I had scanned-over the Cc notes quickly, much was going on here and I didn't really dig-in to them. Today, I saw this and it stood out like a sore thumb, so to speak:

TS - I don’t know if I’ll be back on KTFA because there is very little knowledge left for me to pass on … on this topic. I don’t talk about date and rate … because it’s going to be whatever the rate is! Just don’t give your dinars to anyone. Everything will be a private exchange. Private. Private. Private. Every bank transaction you do is private.

Did you notice the slip today they made in the media today – that they have their new weapons? OOPS! If they can’t handle them … well … they must have them. LOL


I don't know about you, but IMO, it's as if TopShelf is saying that there isn't any more knowledge that he can share on this topic. That statement leads me to wonder just what knowledge does he have that he CAN'T responsibly share? heeheehee

Again, IMO, this speaks real, REAL loudly and has put me on high alert, along with other things reported.


**********

Aggiedad77:  I had similar thoughts Blinkster when I read TS's post at the time......believing we are closer than they want anyone to believe....much closer.....patiently watching and monitoring......we all know God's timing to be perfect.  Aloha    Randy

**********

ZOCHOWSKI:  EVENING "BLINKSTER"

SAW THE SAME THING MYSELF..........

FIGURED I WOULD WAIT N SEE WHAT DEVELOPS OVER THE WEEK..........
ALOT WAS REFERENCED FRIDAY/SATURDAY........LOL LOL

GLAD YOU BROUGHT IT FORWARD..........G/B M/Z



via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1Kx6LyY

No comments:

Post a Comment