Don't WAIT!

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mot at TNT: Amazing Song For Mother's Everywhere

MOT: This Amazing Song Is Dedicated To Moms Everywhere.

I was totally unprepared when I began to listen to the beautiful harmonies and lyrics of this rendition of the song “Mom”. It pulled at me as these beautiful voices came together to perform this powerful piece.

The voices belong to an a cappella mens choir called “Home Free”. Hailing from Mankato, Minnesota, they began singing in 2000 as a hobby. As they gained popularity and the group membership evolved, their singing became a professional pursuit by 2007.

Two of the founding members, brothers Chris and Adam Rupp are still with the group.  They won “The Sing-Off” on NBC in 2013 earning them a recording contract with Sony.

They should be very proud of this song which moved me to tears, and which I am so happy to share with all of you.

Mother…”A loving angel, tender, tough and strong, whose only goal in life is making sure you’re always gonna be alright”…I can’t think of a lovelier gift to play for all mothers on Mother’s Day

....


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1bHS3t1

No comments:

Post a Comment