Don't WAIT!

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Late Monday Night Jester Chat: "The Fed Is The Problem"

Jester's Place: 

[Jester] HAPPY MONDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS....


[LdyFaith] Jester any news from HP ? How are they holding up ?

[mentoredlife] Jester, you mentioned last week that you were expecting some news today. Did that materialize?

[Jester] LdyFaith TALKED TO HER EARLIER.... NOTHING GOING ON RIGHT NOW...

[Jester] mentoredlife YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT... AND THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID...

[Jester] WHAT I SAID IS WE ARE EXPECTING THINGS GOT MOVED OFF UNTIL MONDAY AGAIN...
....
  [Jester] I THINK MY NEARLY EXACT WORDS WERE... WE WERE LOOKING FOR MONDAY... THEN MONDAY MOVED TO WEDNESDAY... NOW MONDAY AGAIN... THAT WAS LAST WEEK OF COURSE....

[mentoredlife] Sorry Jester. I have a photographic memory, just ran out of film. LOL. Couldn't remember the exact wording, and was away working for a few days. Just remembered you saying something about Monday.

[SoldierofChrist] Jester Yep sounds about right lol you never gave a definitive

[Jester] I GET NEWS EVERY SINGLE DAY... WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IS EVENTS RELATING TO THE NEWS...

[PollyP] Jester, news relating to historical bonds?

[Jester] AND EVEN THOUGH WE ARE AWARE OF WHAT IS TO BE EXPECTED NEXT... DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE HAPPENING.... THINGS ARE NOT LINED UP....

[kirbycat94] Jester the pieces of the puzzle behind the scenes are, I'm sure coming together. We wait

[Jester] I SHOULD NOT SAY THEY ARE NOT.. I SHOULD SAY THEY DO NOT APPEAR TO BE AT THIS TIME...

[Jester] kirbycat94 THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO DO... EVERY MAJOR THING IS DONE... EVERYONE IS WAITING... THEY HAVE HAD THE FINGER ON THE TRIGGER SEVERAL TIMES...

[Jester] WE CAN TELL WHEN IT LOOKS GOOD BECAUSE IRAQ STARTS TO PLAY IT ON TV... NOW THEY ARE NOT...

[Jester] THE FED IS THE PROBLEM... NOW IT IS A TIMING ISSUE IN MY OPINION... HOW LONG CAN THEY HOLD ON IS THE QUESTION...


[Betsy Ross] Jester That must drive the Iraqi people nuts.

[Jester] Betsy Ross OF COURSE IT DOES... FRUSTRATING FOR THEM AS THEY REALLY ARE POOR... UNLIKE US HERE IN OUR HOUSES WITH AIR CONDITIONING AND WATER AND ALL THAT....

[Betsy Ross] Jester correct

[LuCkYb] miracle the Iraqi people have not went on a riot yet maybe that is what the Fed is hoping for

[kirbycat94] Jester Betsy Ross They are the ones suffering. God help them, as I sit here with everything I need. It's about them, not about us.

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, not to mention they have been through war and terrorists

[Jester] LdyFaith FOR SURE... I DOUBT WE COULD POSSIBLE UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY HAVE REALLY BEEN THROUGH SINCE THE WAR STARTED...

[Jester] BUT IT WILL WORK OUT FOR THEM AND HOPEFULLY SOON... IT HAS TO... IT IS WRITTEN... AND I HAPPEN TO BELIEVE THAT...

[pokerbrat] Jester why doesn't the world just rip off the band aid? And deal with the pain afterwards?? Pretty soon it will be up to our kids to get this thing done sheesh

[Jester] pokerbrat YOU WOULD HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY PTB DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester What is PTB I’m bad at acronyms lol

[Jester] BUT THE REST OF THE WORLD IS WORKING ON IT...

[Jester] SoldierofChrist POWERS THAT BE.... ACRONYM FOR THOSE IN CHARGE...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester ok thank you that makes sense now lol

[jojill] Jester you said the other day,"we're running out of time". What does that mean.

[Jester] I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU GUYS SOME INKLING OF TIMING... I AM HEARING ALL SORTS OF WEIRD STUFF RIGHT NOW...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, the rest of the world is working on it while the PTB are looking for wars,,, here,,, there,,, or anywhere

[Jester] jojill WHAT WAS I TALKING ABOUT WHEN I SAID THAT... IT PROBABLY HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE CONVERSATION....

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, weird stuff that you can share ?

[Jester] MOST OF THE TIME I AM TALKING THE STUFF CANNOT BE JUST SEPARATED OUT TO STAND ALONE... IT ALL GOES TOGETHER...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester I strongly believe that God has a purpose with all of this and that we now have to be patient and wait on him... God is never late I’ve learned that time and time again

[jojill] Jester so you don’t think they'll go on without us?

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WELL GOD DOES HAVE A PLAN... BUT MAN HAS FREE WILL... AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT LETS TOSS SATAN INTO THE MIX... IT GETS A LITTLE DICEY WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE....

[SoldierofChrist] Jester yep you are right it reminds me of Daniel and his answered prayer was 22 days late and the reason was the Devil's interference

[Jester] jojill IT IS A POSSIBILITY... LIKE I SAID... I AM HEARING ALL SORTS OF WEIRD THINGS RIGHT NOW....

[Jester] OKAY... LET ME SEE IF I CAN MAKE SOME SENSE OUT OF ALL THIS MESS AND I WILL TRY TO HAVE BETTER NEWS FOR TOMORROW....



via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1R9I28F

No comments:

Post a Comment