Don't WAIT!

Monday, June 6, 2016

Late Monday Night Dinarland Chatter 6-6-16

TNT:

Paddy4:  I am beginning to think nobody knows anymore than I do and I don't know anything. This is getting to be depressing.

Daz:  DEPRESSING WOULD BE NOT HAVING THE CURRENCY OR LOSING IT....WAITING, IN COMPARISON, IS A PIECE OF CAKE

"THEY" TURNED THE MONEY OFF AS A STRATEGY FOR REGIME CHANGE AND WHEN THEY GET THEIR DUCKS IN A ROW THEY WILL SIMPLY TURN IT BACK ON AT THE ORIGINAL RATE, ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION. WE'RE READY WHEN THEY'RE READY

ITS REALLY NO MORE COMPLICATED THAN THAT... IN A NUTSHELL
....
TNT cont…..

BHisham:  “The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.” -Paulo Coelho

Skunkworks:  Monday UPDATE for June 6, 2016 Iraq info update: The banks are all online and ready to go. There are unconfirmed rumours of an announcement of the reforms being completed, more information is being pursued. Smile

G8way2k:  Reforms being completed. Hope one of them is "Monetary Reform." Although unconfirmed yet, we've been told long ago that if Monetary reform is reported as being completed, that's huge. Fingers crossed.

Lilypad:  IMO the banks that needed to be connected online were in Fallujah and Mosul… That had to be done!  They had to be connected for several reasons.--large branch of the CBI in Mosul--

SassyD:  Tech giants hold $500 billion in cash -- Five top U.S. tech companies ​have stashed more than half a trillion dollars in cash, much of it ove​rseas. [Apple-Google-Microsoft-Oracle & Cisco] --   http://ift.tt/24uQL9v

******************************

WSOMN:

Phenom:  Rumor... Euro in short term trouble..Could create Dollar trouble...All currencies Need to start over from Zero……. My intel was from this am/last night!

******************************

Dinar Updates:

wmawhite    ...PM Abadi stood in front of the G-7 and many others and told them that Iraq would join them on that stage...the world economic stage...

I believe him and so do they...and they know he will not be on that stage with them at a value of $0.00086.

*****************************

WingIt:

PinkRoses:  I BELIEVE EVEN THOUGH MOST OF US NEVER HAD SUCH WEALTH BEFORE, BY USING PROFESSIONAL HELP TO MAKE PROFESSIONAL DECISIONS, WE ALL CAN GO INTO THIS WITH CONFIDENCE THAT WE WILL FULFILL OUR DREAMS TO BLESS OTHERS AND OUR FAMILIES

Amarok:  Evenin’ Folks! I opened 2 trusts at my local WF today, because I wanted to know that part of my process was completed. Well, I have some Intel for you folks! What follows is part of a conversation I had with my local WF bank manager.

Me: I need to insure that these accounts are set up with “no” to Test, Training, Teller Access, and Cash Out. Bank Mgr (BM): Our accounts aren’t usually set up that way. Me: We expect to significantly fund the account shortly and security is an issue. BM: Ballpark, how much are we speaking about?

Me: More than 5 mill. BM: (Pause) May I ask you a one word question? Me: Sure. BM: “Dinar”? Me: Yes, and others. BM: WF has an official position on that at the moment that we’re not trading in it, but I understand, several of us here are watching that. I’ll be introducing you to our Wealth Manager. Me: That’s outstanding, and I appreciate knowing that you understand exactly what I intend to do. BM: (knowingly) I do.

Just a side note to the above conversation. I never mentioned “currency exchange”, “date”, or “rate” to the acct rep or bank manager. The manager’s curiosity about what I wasn’t saying lead her to raise the “dinar” question with me. She and I are off to a great working relationship, even if my exchange doesn’t happen at her branch.

Folks: After setting up my trust accounts today I have a suggestion for you. If you haven't yet set up yours do it. It wasn't difficult at all, but looking back, I wouldn't want to have to set up accounts at the exchange. My life just got simpler. IMHO

Auroraop:  Amarok. I didn't know that I could go straight to the bank and set up a trust thank you for the advice. Did you have to have certain amount of money in the account for them to set up the trust?

Amoraok:  auroraop: I created these trusts myself, and got EIN numbers from the IRS for the trusts. I also created the Certification Of Living Trust document, which they needed. My cost: my time.

Amorok:  If you want to create a RLT to house your funds until you can give more time, energy, and money to create an Irrevocable Trust check out: EXCHANGE TIPS -> The Revocable Living Trust. "Control Everything And Own Nothing."

(Dinar Recaps Note: This post is for informational purposes only.  It is not legal, tax or investment advice.  Dinar Recaps advises that everyone should do their own due diligence and seek local Professional tax, legal and/or investment advisers.)

KTFA:

KTFA Monday Night Conference Call

Approx. 142 minutes long

The first part is Business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639     PIN: 156996#

http://ift.tt/24uQNhF
 
*************

BenBlessed1:  DO NOT make the mistake of not filing a FINCEN report with U.S, Custom before leaving the USA or entering the USA with currencies (USD or foreign currencies) or gold, minerals, jewelry etc. in excess of $10,000 USD in value.

It appears they can confiscate your funds-jewelry etc. if you do not file this report.
THIS APPLIES TO CITIZENS ENTERING OR LEAVING THE USA!
 
http://ift.tt/1Y4JJbo
 
We must make sure we do everything with transparency- it could cost you your dream
 
Shalom, benblessed1


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/24uPZcv

No comments:

Post a Comment