Don't WAIT!

Monday, February 22, 2016

News, Rumors, and Humor Late Monday Night 2-22-16

Dinar Updates:

Poppy3  ...THE REPORT GIVEN TO THE IMF, WB, UN SAID BY MARCH 1? 

ITS NOT A GUESS ON MY PART ITS THEIR WORDS ON THEIR OFFICIAL REPORT. 
 
THINGS LOOK BETTER EVERY DAY FOR THEM TO MEET THEIR OWN DEADLINE.

 WOW WE MAY GET PAID THIS NEXT FEW DAYS. 

IF THAT DON'T HAVE PEOPLE EXCITED AND ON FIRE THEN THEIR WOOD IS WET.
....
BGG : I haven't heard back from MD (Millionday)  yet. I assumed she would be here. She was thinking she would be back Monday or Tuesday.

I also thought I ought to give everyone a heads-up...

I am going to shut down both THE BLOG and OBSERVER until (at least) Saturday...
.
BGG : General Announcement - I won't be on much between now and Sat - I am wrapping up those projects I have been working on... then I have surgery on both my legs on Friday...Any luck - you should have me back (a lot more) - after the weekend.

***********************************

TNT:

Robert100:  We are but a flea on a very big dog.. we all have dreams and issues but none of those things will speed this up . Be glad it is on the horizon

SassyD:  How to Protect Your Online Privacy from Snooping Government Agencies, ​Large Corporations, and Data Thieves -- http://ift.tt/21bhn2X

SassyD:  The U.S. States Where Recession Is Already a Reality -- February 21, 2​016 -- Recession Already Reality in Spots From West Virginia to Wyomin​g... http://ift.tt/1QWPSPR

************

Melaza:  DO YOU STILL HAVE DOUBTS? The world's tallest building is planned for… Iraq

The world's tallest building is planned for… Iraq

Anmar Frangoul | Special to CNBC.com   Tuesday, 26 Jan 2016 | 6:08 AM ET

Designs and plans have been drawn up for the world's tallest building. Its location? Basra, in the south of Iraq.
 
Designed by architecture practice AMBS and described as a "beacon for Iraq's future," at its highest point the proposed Bride will stand at 1,152 meters. The construction will be made of four conjoined towers, the tallest of which, Tower 1, will stand 964 meters high, with a 188 meter high antenna.
 
While this will make it the world's tallest building, its architects say that their priority when designing was altogether different. "That was never the ambition," Marcos De Andres, director at AMBS Architects, told CNBC in a phone interview.
 
"It was to build the most advanced, sustainable… vertical city," he added. "It's the most logical way of doing it… a conjoined system of towers that are connected horizontally. It's the most stable structure."
 
With stability comes safety, according to AMBS, with the towers offering "several alternative access and escape routes via horizontal and vertical circulation."
 
A city nestled on the shores of the Shatt al-Arab river, Basra is a crucial cog in Iraq's oil industry and home to the country's main port.
 
If the project is seen through and realized on the ground, it would offer a good news story for the country, which has been blighted by conflict and unrest for the last 13 years.
 
The Iraqi government is currently battling to regain control of territory lost to Daesh – otherwise known as ISIL – whose forces have overrun large swathes of the country, including the major northern city of Mosul. The U.K. government currently advises against all but essential travel to Basra.
 
http://ift.tt/1RKCm7n
Picture

KTFA:

KTFA Monday Night Conference Call

Approx. 157 minutes long

The first part is Business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639     PIN: 156996#

http://ift.tt/21bhmfx

*******************************

WSOMN: 

Martha:  Look what happened in the Euroex today and that will give you a clue of EAST to WEST http://ift.tt/1KDLI2W

B2B:  Get over the 'of' and the 'for' I know people listed on this site. They are AMAZING people!!!! Get past that. Read the articles. It will help you learn about the Republic. What we were born into...with our first President. President George Washington!!!  http://ift.tt/1QWPSPV

************

Humor while we wait:

Sabickford:  Some people are such treasures that you just want to bury them

just ordered a Life Alert bracelet so if I ever get a life I'll be notified immediately

Some people want a perfect relationship. I just want a cheeseburger that looks like the ones in the commercials.

I'm starting to think I'm the ugly friend that gets invited out all the time just to make sure my friends look more attractive.

My new diet is looking at pictures of my Ex until I lose my appetite.

If you can't say something nice, say something clever but devastating

We never really grow up…We only learn how to act in public – Sometimes

Little Johnny asked his mom how old she was and she wouldn't say. He found her DL in her purse and exclaimed "you're 27 years old and you got an F in sex."

I don 't like to think before I speak. I like to be just as surprised as everyone else about what come's out of my mouth.

If I was a JEDI there would be 100% chance that I would use the force inappropriately

My Parents Spanked me as a Child. As a result I now suffer a psychological condition known as "Respect For Others".

Dear paranoid people who check behind your shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Wouldn't it be great is we could put ourselves in the dryer for ten minutes: come out wrinkle free and three sizes smaller

The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years without a brain has given hope to many people.

I'm not in denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept

I want time to sit, read, take a nap & snack. Basically I want to be in kindergarten.

I don't approve of political jokes...I've seen too many of them get elected

I used to hit the gym when I was stressed. Now I just hit the person that causes the stress. It works much better.

I am in shape. Round's a shape

If a man says something in the woods and there are no women around, is he still wrong?

I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

Karma is like a rubber band. You can only stretch it so far before it comes back and SMACKS you in the face.

Remember as you slide down that great banister in life there are people that are splinters in you rear end. Pick them out and keep sliding.
 
If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/21bhn33

No comments:

Post a Comment