Don't WAIT!

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wednesday Morning Dinarland Chatter  2-24-16

KTFA:

Aaron:  I have seen something that appears to be negative and I have held back bringing it here, although IT EXCITES ME AND GETS ME PUMPED..!!!

The reason is -- that it is Negative at 1st glance, and many here are either directly or indirectly affected by this... So I wasn't going to bring it here...
But then later this morning I thought it would end up here eventually anyway.
Frank I hope you are OK with this...?? (Delete if needed)

But first I want to paint a picture for you on where I feel we are and how this all comes together...  I'd like you to picture one of your favorite medieval movie's in which there are epic battles...It could be Braveheart, 300, Troy, even the Lord of the Rings series... but pick one and visualize with me...

During the movie there is a great battle...

Just when one side takes a big hit, the other side unleashes their archery division
....
Arrows come flying in...

Not just one...???   OH NO...

But millions.....Simultaneously they are coming in...

CAN YOU TELL WHERE THAT FIRST ARROW IS ORIGINATING FROM..???

HECK NO..!!!

They are coming in thick from all directions...

In fact the arrows are coming in so thick they darken the sky.

Again, this is my opinion, but this is where I feel we are...

In my opinion --
The arrows are airborne...
we can see them coming...
they just haven't hit the intended targets yet...

What are the targets..???

This balloon of things about to burst MAY contain things such as:
~ • Non-Asset Backed currencies
~ • Other non-asset backed financial instruments
~ • The current set of methods & procedures in doing financial transactions both domestically & internationally
~ • etc
~ • etc

Like I said, I don't know anything and am just giving out my opinion of generalities

I love Frank's analogy of the horses in the gates getting ready to run...with muscles tensed, nostrils flared, etc, etc.

But I'm going to disagree with him on one part of it... (Again, just my opinion)

I think the horses ARE ALL in their respective gates...

I think they ARE ALL ready to run

I think the Start button is in the proper hands... In fact his finger is quivering

We just don't have a written program in our hands to know the names of all the horses that are sitting in each gate...

Let's talk about some of these arrows that are incoming...That's what's important

Some of these arrows are getting close enough that we can see & identify them... (Like the horses in the gates)

~ • The obvious one is the IQD, IRR, and VND currencies being positioned
~ • China positioning themselves in multiple ways
~ • Countries de-pegging from the US Dollar
~ • The weakening of the Euro
~ • Trade deals being established in local currencies between non-US countries
~ • Various trade restrictions being lifted
~ • Cooperation..!!!
~ • etc.
~ • etc

Just looking at last night for crying out loud...

Iran is possibly allowing US companies to come in and do business..???

Iran is also ENCOURAGING their domestic companies to partner with foreign companies with incentives..???

What is going on here..???

These are just (2) examples (arrows) of many -- from just last night that have come close enough to identify

Should I go on..???

Now, Let's look at one of the leading arrows

The IQD being positioned for a substantial Re-Integration of their previous Value - being ASSET BACKED

What would happen if instead of a mass of arrows incoming, just one arrow came..???
~ • It would stand out
~ • The target would see one thing coming and be better able to defend against it
~ • The target would have a specific area, person (or country) that fired that first arrow

That's dangerous, not only in the movie, but as it relates to our investment...

IF the IQD were to RV without its support (other arrows for camouflage)...

What do you think would happen here in the US..???

Right - People would be MAJORLY P#SS#D OFF

Can you hear it -- ???
We went to war over in Iraq for $$$..???
We lost our sons/daughters for what..???
You mean it wasn't for Weapons of Mass Destruction or of helping free a group of people from tyranny..???
People would hit the streets, riot, and string up any politician standing...

(I may be exaggerating to get my point across, but you get my gist, right..!?!!)

I think BACKDOC really puts things in proper perspective when he makes the simple, but powerful statement whenever the GOI/CBI seems ready to make that last pivotal move, and it doesn't happen, or they push it off a few more days...

THAT XXXX DIDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE IT WAS NOT THEIR TURN YET

Powerful statement, in my opinion

So when our blessing finally does come, in my opinion, the average Joe, Major news outlets, etc. etc. will acknowledge that major worldwide adjustments will be made to the financials of the world...and the IQD specifically will not be broadcast on major news outlets...

(ALL THESE OTHERS ARROWS WILL DILUTE THE LEADER, THE IQD)

Going to the CBI you will see the the cheddar, but it won't be nationally, or internationally broadcasted

So without ado,

However, It says nothing about the validity of our investment

THIS EXCITES ME

I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING  NEGATIVE ARTICLES TO COME OUT

(and I expected them to come out when we are REALLY CLOSE too)
I EXPECT MORE TO POP THEIR HEAD TOO

So hopefully you are seeing this from me first, can see it from my perspective, and can be excited and not distraught

GET EXCITED

Mountainman:  And There YOU have it.....A Well "SYNCHRONIZED" Movie w/The "BIGGER PICTURE" and "ACTION that SPEAKS" Louder Than WORDS!!!.....Well Articulated ......IMO

************
 
Aaron:  I'd like to expound on something if I may...After Monday's call, a handful of people gleaned onto June --

I don't understand how, with so many positive things going on, one article/comment can shake your confidence. (Faith)

and so many grasp onto the 1 negative thing they can find...

So I'd like to put a quick twist on this and get you thinking differently -- then I promise to drop this subject like the lava hot potato that it is...

Yes, the IMF made reference to mid-year

This is still good isn't it..???

(I've been waiting for a statement like this since May of 2008 personally)

But let me put a twist on it if I may...(and make it even better)

It can happen ANYTIME between NOW+1 sec and mid-year

Oh, but it gets even better...

Let me ask you this Batman....???

If you were the 12, Oz, PTB, or whatever you call the guy with their fingers on the button ---

---Would you want to telegraph what you are about to do..???
---OF COURSE NOT

---So why would the 12, Oz, PTB's, etc, etc. say midyear (and actually mean it)...???

---just so all the big traders, mutual fund directors, money market makers, Governments, WHALES, etc., etc. position themselves in such a way that they could take advantage of a MAJOR ADJUSTMENT that was scheduled to happen mid-year...


HINT:

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...

So relax, chill, and let it come to us...

We ALL know how this is going to end...

GOODER comes to mind

SO BE EXCITED..!!!

(Oh I forgot -- This is in my opinion and doesn't necessarily reflect the opinions of this site)
WSOMN:

JQueen30:  are we looking good for today tho?

TERP1 :  Room this is a historical event in terms the HB will start paying off in Europe time.Things will start happening today European time and funds movement will proceed,direct from attorney

TANK:  I HEARD THEY HALTED BONDS FOR NOW TO CONDUCT EXCHANGES AND THEY'LL CONTINUE REDEEMING THEM AFTER THE PRIVATE EXCHANGES ARE FINISHED,SO I EXPECT US TO GO HERE LIKE TODAY OR TOMORROW,

Beamer :  We are actually in the middle of the GCR.. and just waiting to see how it plays out.. It started months ago.. it's just not what most expected to see.. and probably never will be what we expect.. i.e... big annoucements etc.

Wolfy: well the way I see it is--The groups must be notified first that is correct--but no where is it written they have to be finished before we can start 
   
Blackeyepea :  Everyone will go at the same time. At this point they won't risk double dippers etc  ….I heard Sovereigns will go with everybody else.  
  
Beamer wrote Wolfy.. there is a legal reason why Sovereigns have to finish before Public

wolfy wrote Beamer--we are not public …they will be notified first to give them the head start-then us but we all will be going in together …we all have our own opinions—

MoonLady : Well we do know the group leaders are in Reno. Have been for at least 5 days.  
   
Beamer:  Moonlady.. your comment about group leaders is a really good indication that Perhaps the Sovereigns may be getting ready.

miracleman : The next couple days should be exciting

************************

TNT:

Harambe:   Live: Oil drops after Saudi min rejects cuts http://ift.tt/1QEwgpp

SassyD: Document .. Sadr issued instructions to the demonstrators Friday and c​alls for the commitment of the... -- 2/24/3016 -- Issued cleric Moqtad​a al-Sadr, Wednesday, special instructions next to the demonstrators F​riday, urging them to abide by. --  LINK


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1oHspMf

No comments:

Post a Comment