Don't WAIT!

Saturday, April 30, 2016

SteveI at People's Dinar Saturday PM 4-30-16

People's Dinar:

SteveI   I called a few people I know...Here is what I have been told. 

They are close to controlling Mosul, that is why the US sent 200 Marines to help rap thing up.

VP Biden also went over there to help the PM straighten out his cabinet mess. No one was getting along so he cleaned house and now bringing in new people.

This should be done in a short amount of time.
So between Mosul and the cabinet, once those two tasks have been completed, you should see some major changes quickly.

And the other good thing, I just got off the phone with Ray, and one of his contacts at the bank is still ready and waiting for the currency to change.

Nothing negative has changed so to me that was huge news.


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1Uo6yWJ

No comments:

Post a Comment