Don't WAIT!

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

News, Rumors, and Humor Tuesday Night 12-29-15

KTFA:

Frank26   (From Mon Night CCC) It’s not a coincidence...that we look at a long weekend...no coincidence... meanwhile the ISX went ballistic today...they sold 619 million shares that is worth almost 500 billion IQD’s...all in one afternoon...that is why we sense we are very close to the international world...

There is SECURITY to enter an international world...we do know they has stopped selling the USD...they only use their currency...you did notice there is a long weekend over the end of the year into the next year. 

You do know the Iranian sanctions will be lifted in this same time frame...You do know the budget is to be implemented in this time frame.  You do know the taxes and tariffs are ready to be applied in all ports of Baghdad... Erbil...all of them...that is powerful...that is serious for a monetary reform.
....
Realtormc:  IMF projecting 7.1% increase in GDP in Iraq for 2016...that's HUGE
http://ift.tt/1KmrzNs

Projected % Change

2015 Real GDP 0
2016 Real GDP 7.1

Look at the USA projected growth: .2% OUCH!!!
http://ift.tt/1JeGERi

Projected % Change

2015 Real GDP 2.6
2016 Real GDP 2.8

*************

CSHessman:  Strange, cause i thought just the other day we read something that Iraq might only have about 2% at best growth... haha
So Iraq's projected growth is 3500% more than the USA's. How you like them Apples!?!? Or should I say...DINAR!?!? lol

********************************

Dinar Updates:

Q: [what would happen if they did nothing with the currency and just kept using the usd?  they have been using it for many years and are still surviving u think that is at all possible what would happen to Iraq?]

 BGG :  long run - NO CAN DO - IMF is in charge. They can't have a "dual currency country" as a major exporter of oil.

*****************************

TNT:

Fireball92:  F26 has been discussing that Iraq is in (or entering) RI @ 1:1 and the newrate/prices need to be done.... It is said that WE probably will not see it and it wo't be in the news. In about 2 weeks, then about 2 weeks from that beginning.... RV. F26 says (and the fallible 'keyword' also says) the RI has begun ALREADY

************

Mangelo:  are we supposed to RV tonight or tomorrow?

Dallred123:  mangelo i heard to be ready for the weekend…. that was from my banker buddy…. guess i better clarify... he is a software guy that knows alot about the software that is used for the banking system if you get my drif..  he is a great friend that has been around for a bit

BSquared:  dallred123: Heard that last week as well.

Rtjerry:  from what I am hearing, not till Monday before we rv. the CBI will close the 1st and reopen on the 3rd. this is their 3 day weekend Tony and Ray have always talked about

************

Dongtastic :  Been in this 5 years and finally have a bank story. Went to our Bank of America, they have a security officer at the door going in!!! This branch has never had a guard. I went in and asked about foreign currency exchange . For the Zim they said no. For the Dong it was the VND rate but they said they will be able to exchange the Dinar soon!!!
     
rtjerry :  bank story of my own, my brother bought vnd at our local Chase bank. over their last 5 years, the wm has gotten to know my brother, but has always been a little condescending about the whole currency issue.

She called my brother 2 weeks ago and was a little losses. (? me: not sure what that meant)

She said she was told in a memo she would not be allowed to buy these currencies. also, she had seen the dinar come up on her screen for minutes at a time at a rate of 4.74

It's hard to keep waiting for our turn, but it is coming
Humor While we wait:

Sabickford:  My Diet is best described as"Unsupervised Child at a Birthday Party"

When a woman says "Fine" to me… I just go ahead and clear my calendar for the next couple of hours so we can figure out what's not fine.

Have you ever just looked in a mirror and said "OH Hell NO... That can't be right!"

My level of SARCASM has gotten to the point I Don't know if I'm Kidding or not

Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement. In the end you ignore everything and click "I Agree".

If you are going to be closed minded, would you mind being closed mouthed as well?

A recent study found out that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

Common Sense is not a gift, it's a punishment, because you have to deal with all those who don't have it.

Sometimes the thoughts in my head get so bored they go out for a stroll through my mouth. This is rarely a good thing

I didn't sleep well last night so I made my coffee this morning with Red Bull instead of water. I was halfway to work before I realized I forgot my car.

Today I got my happy pills and my pissed off pills mixed up & I think I took one of each so I'm pissed off but I'm happy about it.

Lead me not into temptation….Who am I Kidding follow me I know a Shortcut.

Life is too short to be serious all the time so, If you can't laugh at yourself, call me….I'll laugh at you.

Every Family has one Weird Relative. If you don't knew who it is, Then it's probably you.

My Mother Always told me if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all …. And some people wonder why I'm so quiet around them.

No I didn't lose my mind. It got scared and ran away.


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1ToupC7

No comments:

Post a Comment