Don't WAIT!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wealthwatch Wednesday Chat 11-18-15 Part 2 of 2

Post From Wealthwatch.world Chat Room  11-18-15
News With Links & Discussion

Wealthwatch Wednesday Chat 11-18-15 Part 2 of 2
 
 
TxBrand: maybe raising the 3 zeros mean adding zeros  :unsure: I know we are all guessing ..but one is as good as the other
 
Shnozzle: I still do not think a lop is going to happen. I believe they are talking about the exchange rate losing the the first three significant zeros... $1/1166=.0008576 making it .8576
 
Shnozzle: But... until we see what they do, it's all just smoke and mirrors
Shnozzle: It kinda like why print a 50,000 note just to make it a 50?
Shnozzle: Just print the 50
 ~~~

Doug_W: it is all very confusing
Doug_W: maybe its supposed to be to avoid speculation
Doug_W: noon news time here now
Doug_W: bbl
 
MichelleL: omg you guys are back to talking LOPs? hahahaha
 
MichelleL: lol this is where I walked in 9 years ago, later friends
 
 OOTW: they're using these notes to pull in existing notes, obviously...to what end, we wait and see - I do think it interesting that Mr White was the first caller on Kap's call last night and when I was chatting with him at DU (over a year ago) we got into an argument when I said it wouldn't come out at around 3.00 - so for him to call in and support Kap's float theory, this is very interesting to me
 
OOTW: here is a portion of my skype conversation with butifldrm over kap's call last night
 
MichelleL: I miss all the fun and games when my husband is home
 
OOTW: except they didn't bring up the fact the real reason that Iraq must play the gameand that is thye are borrowing three tranches of money form the imf.
 
As I have said befor I believe the 50K notes are a bandaid at this point to make an attempt for the businesses and citizens to use less dollars by, providing more purchasing power. this move should decrease the amt of diollars sold in the auction, help preserve their reserves, while they get their economic reforms done..ie Corruption under control, Deposit insurance which should be included in the legislation on the Central Bank No. Law (56) for the year (2004) and Law No. banks (94) for the year (2004) and the law of money laundering and terrorism financing No. (93) for the year (2004) provided by the directorates and departments of the Central Bank of Iraq and the banks licensed in Iraq. www.cbi.iq/.
 
Now remember the way the CBI makes money is off the spread. The investment law may give some of the smaller banks some income, but I have not read of any true impact on their bottom lines or reserve status.
 
MichelleL: wow, you save everything and I can't even find our passports
 
OOTW: please see this post by butifldrm
OOTW: very good information and falls in line with the call from last night
OOTW: http://ift.tt/1SAKXau...

http://ift.tt/1PAYMXF
 
MichelleL: thanks OOTW
 
OOTW: Adoption of the law will be prepared bank deposits confidence Iraqi banks
OOTW: sure - why the last time ever?   OOTW: lol
 
chattels: ERBIL, Kurdistan Region - The head of the Kurdistan Region Security Council Masrour Barzani said in a BBC interview Wednesday that the Islamic State group (ISIS) could be defeated within months if the international community takes serious steps to hit the group in both Iraq and Syria. wealthwatch.world/showthr...

http://ift.tt/1LnfmT5
 
chattels: "It's very difficult to say that ISIS has weakened. They might be losing some ground here and there, but to terrorise of course they are using different methods," the BBC quoted Barzani as saying.
 
MichelleL: ‹@OOTW› He's retiring mid January, and I'm never making them en masse for his group again
 
chattels: ISIS still rolls over parts of Iraq and Syria despite numerous airstrikes by the US-led coalition. “They might try to do more of this if they are not stopped and they are not kept under pressure," Barzani said.
 
OOTW: AH OK MICHELLE
 
MichelleL: they keep begging for the recipe, i keep telling them to look on the tollhouse chips package, but apparently they can't read lol
 
Recaps Note: Below may contain some off topic conversation - for informational purposes - We hope you enjoy and find it light hearted and & useful  


OOTW: I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO STOP EATING THEM THAT'S WHY I WOULDN'T BE MAKING THEM AGAIN...IF SHOE ON OTHER FOOT LOL   OOTW: LMAO
 
MichelleL: I'm at a "strong" point of my diet lol but give me a couple of lobster tails dripping with butter sauce and lemon, and a big greek salad and i'm putty
 
OOTW: AH WELL THAT'S HEALTHY FOR YOU
OOTW: ITS WHEN YOU COMBINE CARBS WITH FAT THAT YOU GET IN TROUBLE
 
MichelleL: OOTW I think the problem with the people he works with is they all use margarine instead of butter - its why the stuffing we make for thanksgiving office party is always the only thing "finished"
 
MichelleL: OOTW I'm off butter and oil too for the next 3-4 weeks, then I'm back to lobster and greek salads as soon as we rv ROFL
MichelleL: I cook with butter or olive oil/safflower and sunflower oil - otherwise I don't cook - guess my taste buds are spoiled

OOTW: LOL
 
chattels: "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -- Thomas Jefferson
 
 "It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world." -- Thomas Jefferson
 
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."-- Thomas Jefferson
 
MichelleL: coconut oil too
 
OOTW: YES I USE THAT IN COFFEE..COCONUT OIL
OOTW: BULLET PROOF COFFEE REALLY GOOD
 
OOTW: HERE'S A LINK AGAIN TO THE DEPOSITORS INSURANCE ARTICLE - I'VE UPDATED THE POST    OOTW: wealthwatch.world/showthr...

http://ift.tt/1PAYP5L
 
MichelleL: then you are better than me lol, i haven't gotten used to it in coffee
 
OOTW: IT'S GREAT ADD SOME STEVIA, COCONUT OIL A COUPLE DROPS OF VANILLA, A SPLASH OF CREAMER - PUT IT IN A BLENDER AND AMAZING
 
MichelleL: I'm sure it is, but I still hate the aftertaste in stevia - only place i can take it is on a grapefruit, if it needs sweetener, or in my macha tea in the morning - i'm off coffee for another few weeks too
 
OOTW: YOU CAN TRY TRUVIA IT DOESN'T HAVE THAT FUNKY AFTERTASTE  OOTW: OR XYLITOL
MichelleL: I've had it before, but then there was a class action suit about it, and they paid off plenty, something with truth in advertising, it wasn't all stevia though they originally claimed it was, still had some chemicals in it at the time
 
MichelleL: xlitol is ok, super sweet - i have bags of it left over, but I'm really partial to coconut sugar, just am off that too for the time being, but only for now - we'll see in january if I go back
 
MichelleL: took me months to learn how to drink my coffee with just cream and no sugar lol - i'm a slow learner
 
OOTW: AH OK WELL THAT'S GOOD
OOTW: LOL  OOTW: ME TOO
 
MichelleL: off everything lol - going to be really really tough on thanksgiving
 
TxBrand: yummm coconut sugar..never heard of it
 
MichelleL: i'll probably cheat with a couple of tablespoons of stuffing, but thats it lol
MichelleL: TxBrand how are you doing sweetie? feeling ok?
MichelleL: coconut sugar is good, a little bit more "earthy" than cane sugar but it doesn't spike your blood sugar like regular does
 
MichelleL: about 35 cals per tablespoon and a little goes a long way - they sell it at HEB for what its worth
MichelleL: they actually sell several different brands there
 
OOTW: it's ok i've used it to bake
OOTW: i like it but it's not my first choice
OOTW: i use non gmo organic stevia
 
TxBrand: so stevia is from coconuts ? http://ift.tt/1PAYP5P...

http://ift.tt/1LnfmT7
 
MichelleL: its an acquired taste in coffee
MichelleL: no Tx
 
 TxBrand: ok that stevia is I think
 
MichelleL: I used to buy that stuff from south america, OOTW lol - tiny package, looked like I was getting drugs from overseas lol but then it became more mainstream
 
MichelleL: I just never ever liked the aftertaste or cooking with it
 
TxBrand: hubby uses stevia all the time... would love for it to come form coconut
 
OOTW: HERE'S THIS FROM THE PARLIAMENT SITE
 
MichelleL: geeez, should i make a chocolate cheesecake for dessert to go with the apple pie and ice cream, when I'm not even eating a bit? nah
 
OOTW: The economic and investment commission will meet with the Minister of Industry and Minerals to discuss the self-financing companies
 
OOTW: And access gradually profitability of the stage or at least fill costs, and other solutions combating corrupt episodes that hamper corporate investment by the private sector.
 
"He called Darraji to find a solution to the problem of the national product marketing terms that his ministry was finding it difficult to market the product on the ministries and even within markets to deliberate some authorities not to apply the product protection and customs tariff laws. "
 
OOTW: http://ift.tt/1SAKXau...
http://ift.tt/1PAYMXL 
OOTW: ‹@TxBrand› ME TOO TXBRAND, BUT STEVIA LEAFS HAVE BEEN USED FOR CENTURIES TO SWEETEN AND IT HAS OTHER PROPERTIES - IF THE SOURCE IS GOOD...IT CLEANS YOUR LIVER AS WELL
 
MichelleL: well, its always good to have a clean liver ;) best with fried onions
MichelleL: sorry, couldn't resist
 
TxBrand: ‹@OOTW› good to know... I don't like stevia... but he does
 
MichelleL: back in the day I tried to bake with it - hated it so bad lol
 
MagiK: Michelle. Try xylitol. Taste is better.
 
OOTW: you have to bake with half and half..you could use coconut sugar and stevia
 
MichelleL: ‹@MagiK› thanks, I've used it - but I still go for the coconut sugar lol - more cals but it tastes better than the xylitol too, though xylitol is good for the teeth for some obscure reason, but too much will give you a belly ache
 
OOTW: that'd work and a dash of something truly sweet will take the edge of stevia
OOTW: i have to run now...hugs everyone
 
MichelleL: thats a good idea, OOTW
MichelleL: bye~ thanks for everything!
 
MagiK: I use coconut sugar, xylitol and stevia. It works for me.
 
MichelleL: ‹@MagiK› sounds like a good combo ;) I have to get the xylitol back out of the closet, wherever it is - hope its not with those dang dinars ROFL
 
Doug_W: stupid Dinars anyhow
 
MichelleL: maybe time to get moving around here - can't believe its nearly noon already
MichelleL: lol Doug yup - and you aren't copywriting that one?
 
MagiK: I gotta get my dinar in a safe deposit box, I don't want a burger to steal them because they think they have value.

via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1LnflP2

No comments:

Post a Comment