Don't WAIT!

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Night Dinarland Chatter 1-31-16

TNT:

Platinumrunway::  Everyone is in waiting state. Banks were ready Sat, from what i can assume with what my bankers are saying …highly expecting by Wed.

There is a system so my guess is a time when we dont expect it, then it will be released.

When people put a date on it, I’ve learned not to expect it that day.

Trust me I’m not looking for anything tonight

Too many are pumping tonight and this is just my take, if tonight too many bad guys are still watching the boards looking for opportunity to mess it up for everyone.

Noone will know the date or time.

Info is starting to trickle down the ranks in banking sectors, some employees are walking out weekly, and not looking back.

No real intel …just expecting …banks ready …a lot took place last night and today
....
Platinumrunway:  They have to do this sooner than later, otherwise who will exchange us?

I personally know of Wealth Managers resigning, and some bank employees with them and that took place just this week. So someone needs to get off their egos and get this over with and soon.

DustyS:  My PB this afternoon said basically same thing-- expected by Tues/ Wed

DRL:  Platinum: I don't believe that iit matters how many are calling it for a particular time, like tonight, it's either supposed to happen at that time or it isn't. Outcome not influened just to throw of the prognosticators or for the evil one s to gain some nefarious advantage.

Yoregg:   Do you think that since they've dragged this out for long that it doesn't matter to them and that they feel they will be able to weed out the criminals still ?  I would think at this stage they are going to just have to go for it. Because they aren't going to be able to catch everyone they deem to be criminals

Fitzgerald:  WHATEVER AND WHENEVER JUST BE READY

Platinumrunway :If we would all just take a deep slow breath, its here, just take time to go over your personal plans.

TennWolfMan:  This whole thing is like playing a card game--we are down to the last hand or so and the opponent has very few cards left if any--just saying

B2Ray2day:  wolfy....... Are we still looking good for 2day 2morrow?

TennwolfMan:  B2 we are looking good--that doesnt mean it will happen--it just means it looks good to happen

********************************

Dinar Updates:

wmawhite  Remember, the biggest impact of the Investment Laws is the removal of the exchange restrictions, i.e. money entering Iraq and leaving Iraq...this issue, IMO is that the ISX is on the verge of tying into the other 23 country trading platforms..."entering the markets". 

IMO, the HCL is a budget issue and has zero to do with Iraq entering the markets with an international recognized currency.

*********************************

WSOMN:

Tbirdd:   "they" should know we dont necessarily BELieve any given date -- just cautious optimism... they can do it anytime.. it'll still be a surprise..

Olesailor:  I honestly think that the people on the internet give themselves too much credit. This is a world event and we are not even a spot on the Elephant's arse, jejeje

Donzi:  I have always liked the last day of month myself

BigFish:  Hello yall i asked art for a update this is what he shared with me ,,,,,,,WE HEARD THE RIAL AND IQN ARE SHOWING RV ALONGSIDE RATES ON CERTAIN BANK SCREENS. SO, WE THINK WE SHOULD START TO GET NOTIFICATIONS TODAY OR TONIGHT SOMETIME. HOPE SO AT LEAST. I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF WE HEAR SOMETHING DEFINITE.

MoneySmart:  :  Can someone please explain what CMKX funds are, what the initials stand for, etc. Let's get this train moving down the track to the light beyond the tunnel.  Thanks in advance!

LuckyMe:  Moneysmart, it's a long complicated story, but you can Google CMKX lawsuit to get an idea. It's just another very large chunk of change that is owed to CMKX share holders that amounts to approximately 3.5 trillion dollars.

DYoungtdc:  This was posted on another site, can anyone interpret this? TNT :  I just received confirmation from my new church today that my currency investment was pending. He said it should have already happened a few years ago. This confirmation was from a visiting Pastor, I had never met him before. WOW!!!
KTFA:

Alp108:  Some of the last words of Steve Jobs (allegedly) -Something to ponder

I have come to the pinnacle of success in business. In the eyes of others, my life has been the symbol of success.

However, apart from work, I have little joy. Finally, my wealth is simply a fact to which I am accustomed.

At this time, lying on the hospital bed and remembering all my life, I realize that all the accolades and riches of which I was once so proud, have become insignificant with my imminent death.

In the dark, when I look at green lights, of the equipment for artificial respiration and feel the buzz of their mechanical sounds, I can feel the breath of my approaching death looming over me.

Only now do I understand that once you accumulate enough money for the rest of your life, you have to pursue objectives that are not related to wealth. It should be something more important: For example, stories of love, art, dreams of my childhood. No, stop pursuing wealth, it can only make a person into a twisted being, just like me.

God has made us one way, we can feel the love in the heart of each of us, and not illusions built by fame or money, like I made in my life, I cannot take them with me.

I can only take with me the memories that were strengthened by love. This is the true wealth that will follow you; will accompany you, he will give strength and light to go ahead. Love can travel thousands of miles and so life has no limits. Move to where you want to go.

Strive to reach the goals you want to achieve. Everything is in your heart and in your hands. What is the world's most expensive bed? The hospital bed. You, if you have money, you can hire someone to drive your car, but you cannot hire someone to take your illness that is killing you.

Material things lost can be found. But one thing you can never find when you lose: life.
Whatever stage of life where we are right now, at the end we will have to face the day when the curtain falls.

Please treasure your family love, love for your spouse, love for your friends...

Treat everyone well and stay friendly with your neighbors.


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1Ps33eX

No comments:

Post a Comment