Don't WAIT!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Bits and Pieces in Dinarland Tuesday Afternoon 11-3-15

TNT:

Tennwolfman  OK, Here We Go


I went to my appointment and met with my W/M. She said the rates WERE on the screen but not the tellers screen.  She also said her reason for me coming in was---This thing is so close that it can happen at any time.

There was a process that will take place when people come in to exchange and she wanted to get all my things(cashiers checks for payoffs, etc) and other things we had talked about taken care of up front so in my excitement I wont leave anything out.

In other words--simplify things. I gave her my list of things to do and she made a copy.  She said that she feels good that I am a jump start ahead now and ready.. Imagine a wealth manager saying - its that close.

Now please remember--She called me to come in. please dont bombard the banks and W/M because it simply doesnt work that way..

Guess what????  Its here--hang on just a little while longer and then live life like you have always wanted to live. And PIF for sure.  Love you guys--Wolfy 
....
**********
From Chat:

TennWolfMan:  ok folks--all I know is what the W/M told me--she has an idea that its upon us unless something changes, no one really knows but what she did this morning was fire up my hopes again

She would not let me see the screen--She said that the rates fluctuated and besides she didnt have the athority to show or tell rates

I know in my knower that we are so very close now- Thank you Lord

RValready:  Tenn, did they take your currency, or just your info?

TennWoldMan:  rvalready-took pictures of the serial numbers but I kept the currency….not a wf bank

RValready:  I love the fact that the WM told you it was a scam, and now she is setting you up to exchange.

**********

mangelo :my friend just text me and said we are going to meet him [the Iraqi] around 2:30 to 3pm hope to get some good answers. have a good day!

mangelo :I am going with my friend and meeting his friend that has relatives in Iraq and told him they are celebrating and spending money from their card.

Pastor John :  GA family. Here is a fact that just happen to me at tier one. I asked about the dong and was quote .41 but pending. Just happen. God Bless.

**********

Jer39prov8:  Was wondering about chalabi's death today....is it more than just a coincidence that he died right after budget was brought to parliament?

 I say that because wasn't it China that had a death in the news and then right after it revalued?

When Kuwait reinstated they issued new national cards and passports and the SAME NEWS Is coming out of Iraq!..... 3 weeks later banks opened and they issued new currency at a new rate!

I'm just saying it's all looking good. OUR president just signed and passed our budget for the next 2 years and said ( paraphrasing) it's one of the best deals in years.

Forstrain:  Jer , no, Kuwait and they didn't revalue but reinstated… Oh, and they didn't really have a death

Jer39prov8:  Forestrain, even better! Iraq is following the same pattern that Kuwait did! Here is my proof http://ift.tt/1KY8mNi

*************************

Stage3Alpha:

EXOGEN:  Parliamentary Finance: Budget Law will be included on the agenda of the next meeting agenda


Date: 03/11/2015 17:18  Amuallomo / special / ..
 

Parliamentary Finance Committee, announced Tuesday, that the financial budget for next year will be included on the agenda of the next meeting of the House to read the first reading. 

The committee member said Sarhan Ahmed Sarhan told / information / "The financial budget for next year has reached since yesterday to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and will be included on the agenda of the next meeting of the House of Representatives agenda with a view to completion of the first read by council members."
 
Sarhan said, "The budget will be transferred to the parliamentary finance committee to study them extensively and in detail after the completion of the first reading in the House of Representatives." 

And it went public a draft budget law for 2016 last Saturday to the House of Representatives and delivered to the Presidency of the Parliament.
Dinar Updates: 

wmawhite  If you had a company and you were selling stock in your company and you believed your company's stock was worth (let's say) $1.25 per share.

Why would you start out selling it at...$0.00085 per share?  That would be...Crazy...and it applies directly to Iraq.

**************************

Millionday   Article quote: "...al-Jubouri, the House of Representatives voted during its meeting today, approved the decision to support the reforms his body without the authorization of any executive powers to anyone." 

MANY WERE WORRIED THAT ALL STEPS OF REFORMS HAD TO GO THROUGH VOTE AND TIMELINE IS HUGE. 

PARLIAMENT >>>VOTED<<< APPROVED SUPPORT OF THE REFORMS WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. 

ALWAYS REMEMBER THEY HAVE A CONSTITUTION THAT INTERNATIONAL AND FEDERAL LAW PROTECTS. 

THEY ARE JUST ASKING THAT IT COMPLIES WITH CONSTITUTION -- UNDERSTANDABLE...VOTE DONE.


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/20rQwg3

No comments:

Post a Comment