Don't WAIT!

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Wealthwatch Late Night Butifldrm Chat 11-9-15  Part 1 of 2

Post From Wealthwatch.world Chat Room  11-9-15
Wealthwatch Late Night Butifldrm Chat 11-9-15  Part 1 of 2
 
 
Butifldrm: Hi Bobby How are you this evening
Butifldrm: Hi chattels   I am just droppin in to see how you all are doing?
Butifldrm: Lot's of interesting news today   and the past few days
 
Butifldrm: chattels, did u see where they are droppin pamphlets over Anbar province today?
Butifldrm: I believe because iraq finally got their F16'
 
Butifldrm: I know I have been in this investment for a long time, but a few years ago it was a big deal when Iraq could finally control it's own air space
 
Butifldrm: From what I'm reading, ISIS has taken some pretty food blows today
Butifldrm: yet they executed 70 social media gurus in Mosul
 ~~~
Butifldrm: http://ift.tt/10cp7Qm...
http://ift.tt/1KgrWZJ
 
Butifldrm: wealthwatch.world/showthr...
http://ift.tt/1Hv0rv2
 
BOBBY: Butifldrm. ...... just amazing
 
chattels: ‹@Butifldrm› I saw / read about the drop
chattels: did something similar in Mosul a while back
 
Butifldrm: I know I read that then too
 
chattels: March 18, 2015 BAGHDAD — Iraqi planes dropped hundreds of thousands of leaflets over Mosul overnight Wednesday urging civilians to collaborate against the Islamic State ahead of a military push, the Defense Ministry said.
 
Butifldrm: truly I think they want to keep Isis on their toes
 
chattels: http://ift.tt/Q9nGS1...
http://ift.tt/1Hv0qal
 
Butifldrm: I know
 
Butifldrm: I a m wondering if they think when they drop those leaflets at different times, that ISIS could be caught off guard? Like a false flag
 
Butifldrm: in other words like the boy that cried wolf
 
chattels: There is progress for sure, but " booby trap " removal slows everything down post DAESH departure
 
Butifldrm: I wonder how many Sunni's will take head
 
Butifldrm: yes for sure
 
Butifldrm: ‹@chattels› did you read the article about Iraq wantin to raise the vvalue of the Dinar to the Dollar yesterday
 
chattels: DAESH is a resilient and resourceful opposition.
 
Butifldrm: yes they are and they have plenty of money
 
chattels: ‹@Butifldrm› ‹@Butifldrm› I read the article, but not so clear about the content or import thereof
 
Butifldrm: I think that article is partly true and false
 
chattels: most all the economic articles are " voo doo " to me
 
kk1: ‹@Butifldrm› partly true and false has been how iraq news has been for many many years
 
Butifldrm: I believe Shabibi in 2012 had a plan to raise the value of the Dinar to a dollar...
 
chattels: many articles are unclear even when I have read a better translation and I know what they are trying to say
 
chattels: or think I know :)
 
Butifldrm: I can't find the link anymore but it was in the 2013 SIGIR repot
 
kk1: or they WANT us to think
 
Butifldrm: sorry 2012   Butifldrm: typo
 
chattels: I am not of the school that subscribes to a grand plan by Iraq to deceive dinarians
 
kk1: but they do about war and how bad things are it seems
 
chattels: I am of the school that ascribes greater reality to the security news than perhaps others
 
chattels: But i readily concede that none of us can really know
 
Butifldrm: ‹@chattels› I am only revealing my history  with this invesment
 
Butifldrm: I can only tell you I read the report for myself as many of us did
 
chattels: ‹@Butifldrm› understood
 
kk1: If it was so bad, why have we NEVER EVER EVER EVER seen an attack or a BIG attempt to go after the political meetings over there
 
chattels: ‹@Butifldrm› I have abandoned any idea of persuading people of my view and any notion of pontification
 
Butifldrm: ‹@chattels› all Iraq has today is totally different situation
 
chattels: ‹@kk1› Security,in my observation, varies greatly from province to province in Iraq
 
Butifldrm: ‹@kk1› what politial meeting?
 
 kk1: or so the news likes to state to draw in readers
 
Butifldrm: ‹@chattels› yes, of course this is a sectarian war
 
kk1: ‹@Butifldrm› political meetings is all we read
 
Butifldrm: ‹@kk1› yes, the politics is the main business in Iraq
 
Butifldrm: Evidently is't big business
 
kk1: yes, so i dont buy into that daesh is the reason why for no rv
 
Butifldrm: 85 percent of the people get a government check
 
Butifldrm: ‹@kk1› daash is just one of the reasons
 
kk1: war in that 3d world will be there forever   kk1: its all they know
 
Butifldrm: and truly a corruption and a power vacuum created isis in Iraq
 
kk1: and this float garbage is even more funny, go internationally live at 1166....lmao
 
Butifldrm: the price of oil is the big problem now in all oil producin economies
Butifldrm: Since the slow down in  china
Butifldrm: China is and was the rowth factor for the world  Butifldrm: including Iraq
 
Butifldrm: ‹@kk1› the float factor is not garbage
Butifldrm: the IMF has been telling Iraq for years to float their currency
Butifldrm: you need to read this
 
kk1: ‹@Butifldrm› YES IT IS, going live at 1166, internationally will be no profit for us for so so so many years
 
Butifldrm: you need to read    http://ift.tt/1RLG4KE...
http://ift.tt/1RLG4KG
 
kk1: it goes live at 1166 internationally, you can forget about it
 
Butifldrm: read all of these articles  Butifldrm: you will understand
 
 
kk1: ‹@Butifldrm› dont have to my father retired from the cbi 
kk1: if it goes internationally live at 1166, say goodbye to this investment
kk1: it would be WORLD HISTORY if with in 2 to 4 years it goes up to 1.00
kk1: you go do your research on the currency history
 
Butifldrm: if it were to go live at 1166 at this date and time, the rate would go down like the Red Baron under the present circumstances
 
Butifldrm: yet, we have an issue with the price of oil and value of the dollar
 
Butifldrm: today I read that Eypt which is in article VIII is wither ffoing to have to devalue it's currency or raise interest rates because of the increase in the value of the dollar
 
Butifldrm: see athe problem here within lies that the dollar is killing these oil rich and emerging economies
 
Butifldrm: ‹@kk1› research on what currency?
 
kk1: ALL CURRENCIES AND THIER HISTORY
 
kk1: find me ONE that went from 1166 to over a 1.00 in under 5 or 10 years  -  you wont
kk1: currencies are NOT like the stock market
 
Butifldrm: ‹@kk1› I know that.  Butifldrm: Believe me I have studied
 
Butifldrm: Now what if their was some sort of reset
 
kk1: reset..now your talking
 
chattels: ‹@kk1› Your father worked for the Central Bank of Iraq ?
 
Butifldrm: I do believe we may see that
 
kk1: how and at what rate push....who knows
 
Butifldrm: Evidently
 
chattels: ‹@kk1› " my father retired from the cbi "   chattels: ???
  
Butifldrm: ‹@kk1› do think their might be a possibility that the dollar may not hold the reserve currency status?
 
kk1: ‹@chattels› www.chicagofed.org/    http://ift.tt/1xjOnba


Comments may be made at the end of Part 2  Thank You


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1RLG6Cg

No comments:

Post a Comment