Don't WAIT!

Monday, November 2, 2015

Bits and Pieces in Dinarland Monday Evening 11-2-15

KTFA:

Aggiedad77:  I will say IMO......about November.....for those who are here to listen....to pay attention.....to understand......to comprehend......what you are likely to see in November.......will be like no month prior......

We've tried to show you things that are happening so quickly......well I think that if you don't pay attention to what November brings.......by December you could be utterly and completely lost......but yet you will still be helped......because that.....that is the Christian way....despite how you might happen to think......it is what we do here at KTFAlways.com

Remember we hold a date....that has yet to come....anticipate that excitement.....we saw this day today start with a flourish....and it is merely the beginning.

Now to answer someone else regarding Maliki
....
.....he remains in power.....in the bathroom.....the stench is overwhelming.....

Fabreeze no work there.....Abadi waved good bye in August....Parliament waved good bye in August.....

President Masum waved good bye in September.....the Judiciary.....they no wave bye bye....yet....nor do they say we welcome you anywhere.....


So I'm thinking......he's stinking.....and his time continues to grow short....er.

************

Hopscotch: Frank, Randy or anyone... Do you think that Obama signed the budget now because he knows the RV is now?

Meaning he wouldn't have signed it now if the RV wasn't about to take place now?

In other words he knows the RV is the answer, but if it was uncertain of when that would be he would not have signed it yet?

Thanks, Hopscotch

************

Aggiedad77:  Hi Hopscotch, I'm alike way impressed....if I had any input this would get the post of the day.....

I'm saying that with a really big smile on my face....honestly......

Somewhere embedded in all your words.....is a subtle hint for a date.....very subtle I have to admit......I like how you carefully snuck up on this...sorry but I don't think we can answer your question....or I defer to Frank with it.

BTW.....I'm still smiling big time about your post.  Aloha   Randy

*****************************

Dinar Updates:

wmawhite ...is there anyone in their right mind that believes the true value of the IQD today is 1166 to 1 USD? 

If it is NOT...then why would the CBI start a float at 1166...why would you sell your home for nothing if it is worth more?

Starting at 1166 is just nuts!
 
************************

TNT:

UPDATE on Mangelo's post from last night: Link

Jumpinjackflash :  Mangelo did you hear any more from your friend?

mangelo : he text us that he couldn't meet up with us today but wanted to meet tomorrow.

I had my friend ask him what was the rate. He said he didn't know, all that he knew was that his relatives where happy and enjoying the money.

I ask to meet him early tomorrow. So maybe we would be able to call his relatives. But I hope by then we have RV'd

mangelo: did you see what DePual posted that his WM called him and the rates where on the scene and on Pending...we are so close!!!

Depaul13 : My Wealth Manager just called and told me that the Rates are Pending on his screen.... He will call as soon as they are released!!! He Was Very Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TNT Cont…….Humor While We Wait

Sabickford:  It's going to be one of those days! The voice's in my head are fighting. My Imaginary friend is running with scissors and at one point one of my personalities wandered off.

A true friend is someone that knows how crazy you are & is still willing to be seen in public with you.

Have you ever listens to someone for awhile and wondered "Who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Every Family has one Weird Relative. If you don't knew who it is, Then it's probably you.
I have come to realize the "diarrhea of the mouth" is a direct side effect of "shoot-for-Brains" and for some people this can be a serious medical condition.

Todays To-Do List - Wake Up - Find Coffee - Pretend to be Human

I can never run away from my problems, because my main problems are procrastination & laziness

When I bang my toe against something, It's like I press a button that plays all the curse words I know

Marry the one who gives you the same feeling you get when you see food coming in a restaurant

I forgot to go to the Gym Today… That makes three years in a row.

If I ever go missing, I want my picture on a wine bottle instead of a milk carton - that way my friends will know I'm missing

HOME: Where I can look Ugly and Enjoy it.

Common Sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden.

Ladies, if a man says he will fix it he will. There is no need to pester him about it every 6 months

You Can't buy Happiness But You Can Buy Wine And that's kind of the same thing

No I am Not a Smart-a** - I'm a Skilled, Trained professional in pointing out the obvious and I speak fluent sarcasm!

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1Mdwuji

No comments:

Post a Comment