Don't WAIT!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Wealthwatch Saturday Chat 11-7-15  Part 1 of 2

Post From Wealthwatch.world Chat Room  11-7-15
Wealthwatch Saturday Chat 11-7-15  Part 1 of 2
 
faith: where is everyone? 
faith: Did the dinars rv? Is everyone at the bank except me????? :blink:
 
ladyfox: hey faith
ladyfox: possible counting and get their steps in order. I have been feeling very excited lately hope it means bank time
 
ladyfox: :w00t:   ladyfox: :silly:
ladyfox: hey Donnie how are Ya? :sideways:
 
Donnie: good - still looking for a job
 
ladyfox: are you ready for the big Christmas party
 
Donnie: maybe won't need it....
 
ladyfox: any sales experience
 
Donnie: what Christmas party?
 
ladyfox: yeap I will be walking out in the next 45 days
ladyfox: party as in RV party
 ~~~
Donnie: ahhh
Donnie: i've been programming computers since i was 16
Donnie: was self-employed for 22 years
 
ladyfox: why not get your cyber security cert
ladyfox: are you in the dfw area
 
Donnie: went to work for a software company 15 yrs ago and got laid off
Donnie: upstate NY
 
ladyfox: teaching time
 
Donnie: what is cyber security cert
 
ladyfox: come on the texas need good teacher
 
faith: Come on RV!!
 
ladyfox: cs is for those like you with computers that keep the hackers away
 
Donnie: commute to TX and back is too much :)
 
ladyfox: amen faith :ninja:
ladyfox: silly Donnie
 
faith: :cheerful:
 
Donnie: latest articles talk about raising Dinar value and floating
 
ladyfox: I was told it will come out about .82 to a 1.00 then up
 
Donnie: so XXX, moronDay and poopsicle can eat that "they will never float" idea
Donnie: who told you that ladyfox?
 
ladyfox: a woman I meet at a bank last year, she never changes the story.
 
Donnie: but she never gave a time frame either I take it
 
ladyfox: also told me not to hold on to my extra for long; that we will have a window to get this done before they change on us
 
Donnie: i don't have extra to hold onto :(
 
ladyfox: she always seem to hold back on when I ask her how long can I hold out. although I don't have a truck load :silly:
 
Donnie: it's all gone at .82-1.00
 
 ladyfox: mine too, I will take it also and GET busy with my investments.
 
Donnie: exactly
 
ladyfox: I ran into a tax guy today that do income for investments. He told me if we have had currency for less than two years, we will pay 20-30 % capital gain tax
 
ladyfox: that is on our profits only. with the budget being passed. we are the funders.  :grin: and we better imo watch the banks that in trouble again
 
ladyfox: thanks you have your trust 
ladyfox: irrevocable trust is the best I think
 
ladyfox: speaking of banks, my wf banker asked me on Monday if I was yet holding onto my dinar, I smiled
 
Donnie: none of my banks know about my Dinar 
Donnie: did ur banker smile back? 
Donnie: i would have added "yes! Until u tell me to come in and exchange it"
 
ladyfox: yes, she said not to forget to give her some :w00t:
 
 Donnie: at that point i would have said "u don't have any?" in a shocked voice
 
ladyfox: she claims she is too broke  :ermm:
 
Donnie: lol LOL
 
ladyfox: lol is what I said
 
Donnie: $110 will get her 100,000 Dinar on ebay
 
ladyfox: they are waiting on us!!!
ladyfox: not ebay I don
ladyfox: oops ^don't trust it
 
Donnie: just call and research the seller - mine have all been currency dealers
 
ladyfox: one million at the right time can get for 500
 
Donnie: oops - except for this on Iraqi Vet that brought a lot back with him back then - needed to sell some to put kid through college
 
Donnie: *one Iraqi vet 
Donnie: last month $650 would get u a million
 
ladyfox: I feel they are going to put caps on some of the currency to exchange. How will a digital credit be placed in a trust ?
 
Donnie: digital credit?
Donnie: u have to transfer the Dinar to the trust first - hopefully u have ur Dinar with you
 
ladyfox: yes not enough cash money for all our deposits, so I see us getting digital credit of what we have from the banks
 
Donnie: we have a disconnect
Donnie: transfer the physical Dinar to your trust, go to the bank and open a bank account in the name of the trust, exchange the dinar into that trust bank account
 
Donnie: no tax
Donnie: the trust owns it all
 
ladyfox: yes, I understand that
 
Donnie: no one will be able to exchange their Dinar for cash
Donnie: so what is digital credit?
 
 ladyfox: sad some think so
ladyfox: well I get define as deposit slip with amount credited to your account
ladyfox: My bankers now call me by my last name. I hate when the bank is full and they do that.
 
Donnie: yeah - but then go to the teller and take out $5,000-9,000
Donnie: in cash
Donnie: this proves its really available before you leave
 
ladyfox: yes
ladyfox: hey faith you yet there?
 
Donnie: maybe she fell asleep - F A I T H!!!!!
Donnie: i can't yell any louder 
ladyfox: we need a scream button on here
 
Donnie: NO we don't
 
ladyfox: yes we do I miss hitting that buttom
 
Donnie: at DU i got hit one night with my speakers on
Donnie: woke up the kids
Donnie: dog barked
 
ladyfox: I would just crack up some times at the response 
ladyfox: :grin:
 
Donnie: almost 1AM - bedtime for me 
Donnie: have a good night and great Post RV dreams
 
ladyfox: have a blessed evening 
ladyfox: me too
 
faith: I'm here!
 
ladyfox: what happen to you faith, had to step away and do some home work
 
faith: LOL. Went to the bank!

ladyfox: what rate did you get
 
faith: They told me to keep working!
 
ladyfox: :grin:
ladyfox: I want this over like last year
 
faith: Me too. I wish we could have some positive proof.
 
ladyfox: it's in the pudding
 
faith: :grin:
 
ladyfox: sorry I get silly as I get sleepy
 
faith: Dinar drunk.


Comments may be made at the end of Part 2  Thank You


via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1MEherx

No comments:

Post a Comment