Don't WAIT!

Monday, September 23, 2013

TNT Tony Blast Early Monday Morning

[TNT TONY BLAST ::: 9-23-13::: 1:30 am EST :::::I know it is late and most of you won't see this until tomorrow morning, so it should be a good wakeup call.



I did in fact receive information saying that this should be all over by the time that the banks open. Bank personnel are reporting to the office at 7am est. They have been told to expect you tomorrow.



They have been given the rates and they are even higher than they were before. I will be able to give you bank instructions and best of all, you will not need to be a part of any group to see the highest rate that is available in the United States.........you just have to be aware and ask the right questions.



For the record, I don't have anything against anyone using a group, that is your choice. Do I think you can do just as good on your own, without the restrictions that they are going to ask you for. Yes...



Do I think you should have to sign an NDA to exchange your money, No.



I will give you options tomorrow and you can decide for yourself.

....





via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/09/tnt-tony-blast-early-monday-morning.html

No comments:

Post a Comment