Don't WAIT!

Monday, September 2, 2013

DinarMaven Update from TNT Monday Evening

Guys- I haven't posted for a couple of days. Things have been quiet on my end and I have been taking time to relax over the holiday.



But I guess it's going to get frantic again tonight, because one of my best sources just told me that this is going down tomorrow.



His info has tracked with Tony in the past, so I expect that Tony's phone is ringing off the hook right about now. (It's tough to play a quiet game of dominoes these days... thanks to Tony for doing what he does for us.)



I don't have a specific time, but the way he was talking it might go into the overnight Tues/Wed. He's a banker, and the info relates to their readiness and preparations in advance of the official rate going live.



Although they have been preparing for months, this kind of activity would only happen if we are there. My expectations are very high and I think it's prudent to be cautiously optimistic right now.



Let's have a good night and see what tomorrow brings. Until next time - DINARMAVEN

....





via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/09/dinarmaven-update-from-tnt-monday-evening.html

No comments:

Post a Comment