Don't WAIT!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Grunt0311 and Jester Sat. Night Chat Emailed to Recaps by Patience Part 1

[Grunt0311] HELLO EVERYONE!



[Grunt0311] YOU GUYS BEHAVING TONIGHT?



[Grunt0311] I JUST STOPPED IN TO SEE HOW YOU GUYS WERE DOING... I CAN'T SAY I HAVE MUCH OF ANYTHING TO SHARE THOUGH. I'VE JUST BEEN TRYING TO SORT OUT WHAT THE FUTURE MIGHT HOLD.



[VenusVisitor] Wow, Grunt that's a Big Chore! The future holds a lot of unknowns in my day.



[Hoosier Girl] Grunt. Give us some ideas



[Grunt0311] VenusVisitor Hoosier Girl THERE REALLY ARE TOO MANY UNKNOWNS TO PAINT A CLEAR PICTURE.



[AdmrKris] Grunt0311 Well then, we have an abstract painting, a work of art! lol lol



[Grunt0311] AdmrKris PRETTY MUCH. THERE'S THE DOOMSDAY SCENARIO, THE WORLD PROSPERITY SCENARIO, AND THEN WHAT I THINK IS A BLEND OF THE TWO... MY PERSONAL INTERPRETATION OF IT IS SOMETHING AKIN TO THE PHOENIX.

....

Read More Link on Right


[BocaLinda] Phoenix rising from the ashes? ??



[Grunt0311] BocaLinda AYE



[BocaLinda] Can I have my money first lol



[VenusVisitor] Grunt are you not hearing what Gurus are posting? For you, not anytime zoom?



[Grunt0311] VenusVisitor I'M NOT HEARING ANYTHING FROM THE GURUS AT ALL... I HAVEN'T BEEN READING ANY OF THEIR POSTS. FROM MY PERSPECTIVE THERE IS GOING TO BE A WHOLE LOT GOING ON SOON. I JUST DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL BE EVERYTHING WE HOPE, OR IF THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PAIN BEFORE WE ARE BLESSED.



[Grunt0311] YOU GUYS SAW THE KAREN HUDES INTERVIEW, RIGHT?



[mango] Grunt0311 Yep thats the scary part



[VenusVisitor] Grunt0311 If there is a bit of pain, or a lot of pain, let it be we have to flush the system (period)



[Grunt0311] VenusVisitor RIGHT



[Betsy Ross] Grunt0311 Do you have a link?



[Grunt0311] Betsy Ross

http://usawatchdog.com/time-to-tell-these-crooks-theyre-fired-karen-hudes/



[Grunt0311] SO, THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS I'VE BEEN SUGGESTING FOLKS BE PREPARED FOR THE "WORST" IN THE HOPES THAT THE WORST DOESN'T EVER HAPPEN.



[BocaLinda] Grunt0311 ok. Speed read it. Will watch bid later. Nut do hard to prepare without funds to buy survival items...



[Grunt0311] BocaLinda I AGREE. I'M IN THE SAME BOAT... BUT ANY BIT OF PREPARATION LEADS TO HIGHER CHANCES OF SURVIVAL, EVEN IF IT IS SIMPLY HAVING THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THIS SCENARIO MIGHT BE POSSIBLE.



[lulu] Grunt0311 heard tony is on blog talk radio later tonight any comment?



[Grunt0311] lulu NOTHING TO COMMENT ON FOR ME. I'VE NEVER READ NOR LISTENED TO TONY. I HAVE MY OWN MIND AND SOURCES OF INFO WHICH ARE COMPLETELY OUTSIDE OF DINARLAND.



[VenusVisitor] Grunt0311 and your feelings of arming your house hold.



[Grunt0311] VenusVisitor DEFINITELY... AND NOT IN A PARANOID WAY, BUT IT MAKES SENSE FOR HAVING THE ABILITY TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY.



[lulu] Grunt0311 my biggest problem is if we need to make sure the cabal doesn't have access to fund their distractions why is the CIA still running when they are the biggest drug cartel in the world?



[Grunt0311] lulu SOME ARE GOOD, SOME ARE BAD... JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD, ANY ORGANIZATION HAD THEIR BAD APPLES AND THEIR GOOD ONES.



[Grunt0311] Hoosier Girl SO I BELIEVE THAT WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS THINGS AREN'T GOING TO GO SO WELL FOR US HERE IN THE U.S... AND THEN THERE WILL BE A PERIOD OF SEVERAL MONTHS WHERE THINGS BALANCE OUT AND GET BACK TO "NORMAL"... PROJECTS WILL BE FUNDED AND REBUILDING WILL BEGIN. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION OF THE MATTER. I'M HOPING THAT I'M WRONG ON THE THINGS GOING BAD PART, BUT I'M NOT A BETTING MAN, SO BEING PREPARED IS THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION.



[lulu] Grunt0311 definitely there are good people there not in the know but how does that money vein get closed?



[Grunt0311] lulu IT IS ALREADY CLOSED... WHICH IS WHY THINGS OUT THERE ARE GETTING UGLY.



[BocaLinda] Grunt0311 can you explain s little what it would look like if the dollar crashed? I'm regards to elec, food, gas etc?



[Grunt0311] BocaLinda WELL, I'VE STILL BEEN TRYING TO WRAP MY HEAD AROUND SOME OF THAT...



[cybergirl] Grunt0311, could you describe "prepared" please



[lulu] Grunt0311 don't forget water



[Grunt0311] SEE, THINKING ABOUT THIS KIND OF THING NOW AND PREPARING FOR IT NOW ENSURES THAT YOU'RE NOT IN A PANIC TRYING TO DO IT LATER.



[mango] Grunt0311 you keep saying protect your family do you mean with weapons



[Grunt0311] mango IDEALLY, YES... OF SOME KIND. WHATEVER YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH. IF YOU'RE SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE GUNS, THERE ARE ALTERNATIVES IF YOU ARE CREATIVE.



[RoseRedTyler] Grunt0311 the preparation will be different if obamacare passes. obamacare has a part in it that they can take your food if you have hoarded it. So find a safe place, not just in the pantry. At least that I have read



[Hannah] Grunt0311 Thank you for your response. Now, asking only for your opinion, not advice: If you had a money market account would you pull the money from that account if there were no penalties involved?



[Grunt0311] Hannah IF IT WAS ME, YES. IF THE BANK YOU ARE USING FAILS, YOUR FUNDS WILL BE LOST. BUT IF YOU HAVE CASH ON HAND, THEN AFTER THE GCR YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE THE CASH THAT YOU HAVE.



[HenryGeorge] Grunt0311 do you think ppl are being led to believe the rv is ASN so they don't prepare?



[Grunt0311] HenryGeorge AGENDA 21 - I BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE BEING LEAD TO BELIEVE THE RV IS ASN SO PEOPLE KEEP BUYING DINAR.



[VenusVisitor] GRUNT0311, are you feeling thinking hearing any time line for collapse?



[Grunt0311] VenusVisitor IF I HAD TO GUESS... PROBABLY THE END OF NOVEMBER. AGAIN, THIS IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS WHERE I'M SHARING MY OWN CONCERNS, AND ESTIMATES OF WHAT MAY HAPPEN... I'M NOT TRYING TO CAUSE ANY OF YOU TO PANIC, SIMPLY ENSURE THAT YOU REALIZE THIS IS A REAL POSSIBILITY AND ARE PREPARED IF THINGS GO THAT WAY.



[Hannah] Grunt0311 Re the money market question ... if the account is held with an investment firm - for example Prudential or Vanguard, would the same apply?



[Grunt0311] Hannah I DON'T KNOW. PROBABLY. REALLY CAN'T SAY WHAT THE STATUS OF THOSE TYPES OF FIRMS WILL BE IF BANKS START FAILING.



[BocaLinda] Grunt0311 do you think this will affect banks outside of US?



[Grunt0311] BocaLinda YES



[sillycindy] noverber of what year Grunt0311



[Grunt0311] sillycindy THIS YEAR.



[Goose] Grunt0311 thats why I want this to happen so I can take care of my family I believe it will still get alot worse even after



[Grunt0311] Goose I WOULD PREPARE FOR IT TO OCCUR BEFORE THE RV... THE GCR IS GOING TO BE A SYSTEM RESET, SO THAT IS WHERE I BELIEVE THE ISSUE COMES IN.



[Grunt0311] Goose IT IS LIKE WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT PREVIOUSLY... A NEGATIVE PLUS A POSITIVE = 0 SO BANK ACCOUNTS WILL BE ZEROED OUT, DEBT WILL BE WIPED OUT, AND ROTHSCHILD WILL BE WORKING AT MCDONALDS ALONG SIDE THE REST OF US.



[Grunt0311] AND I'LL REITERATE ONCE AGAIN... THIS IS MY OPINION ON IT BASED ON ALL THE INFORMATION I'VE BEEN TAKING IN.



[BocaLinda] Grunt0311 and if this happens AFTER RV then we stand to lose it all?



[Grunt0311] BocaLinda POSSIBLE.



[VenusVisitor] GRUNT0311 wouldn't that be nice... Do you know anything about the GoldmanSach purchase of 3 month bonds being directed to 6 month bonds at big lose on the 18th?



[Grunt0311] VenusVisitor I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH IT.



[RoseRedTyler] Grunt0311 you are a careful soul aren't you



[Grunt0311] RoseRedTyler I SURE TRY TO BE.





via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/09/grunt0311-and-jester-sat-night-chat-emailed-to-recaps-by-patience-part-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment