Don't WAIT!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dinarmaven Tidbit From TNT Chat

dinarmaven] Guys- Obviously there's a tangible feeling of excitement in the air tonight. The flow of info about our CE continues to come in. I said last night that banks were on HIGH ALERT.



I did say that it was for 24 hours (yesterday) but we are obviously still waiting. What I CAN say is that the activities continue to build. More and more "evidence" is showing itself- it's almost not even a secret any more.



This cat is out of the veritable BAG tonight. That said, I have to remind everyone that no one knows the time. But as of now, the indicators are overwhelming for tonight and this week in general.



I don't know about you, but I'm bringing my phone to bed with me tonight and sticking it under my pillow. I might put my dinar there with a bug-out bag too. :D Also, I mentioned someone last week who is really hurting and needs this to happen (even more than me.) Let's all pray that her relief comes swiftly while we thank our Heavenly Father in advance for our blessing. Until next time - DINARMAVEN

...







via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/09/dinarmaven-tidbit-from-tnt-chat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment