Don't WAIT!

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday Afternoon TD post emailed to Dinar Recaps

Saturday Afternoon TD post emailed to Dinar Recaps



Twice in the last couple days I asked my source if there in fact has been a in country RV. The short answer both times was NO.



My source voluntarily did leave me an email over an hour ago ( approximately 11 pm Iraqi time ) and stated that there is a parliamentary meeting with CBI members in the morning. The members of the Economic committee are all to be present as well as other key personnel.



Approximately 6:30 pm his time, a high ranking official called him to verify his attendance and indicated that several items of national interests would by on Sunday's agenda. He said he could not elaborate any further.



In any case that's the brunt of what I've been able to confirm. As most of us know that upon prior release of the IQD internationally , only 2-3 people in the world will have prior knowledge. My source is not one of those people.


Read More Link on Right


An article written which is the talk of the town in Dinarland alludes that he has obtained insider information of this event about to take place.



Like you I hope he is right !!



All I can tell you is as of this very moment no RV has taken place. But Upon receiving details and confirming of what seems to be some kind of crucial meeting for Sunday then we must wait & see if things pan out favorably. I'm not ruling it out after receiving this last email .



I know the prayers throughout the globe will be in high overdrive these next 12-15 hours. I do sincerely hope for the poverty stricken Iraqi's as well as dinarians who need relief that this rumor may indeed prove to be fruitful.



Regards,



TD





via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/11/saturday-afternoon-td-post-emailed-to-dinar-recaps.html

No comments:

Post a Comment