Don't WAIT!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Randy Koonce Update Emailed to Recaps

How are you makin it.



I am adding a date to archive..Thursday, January 9, 2014 I have added a date to the last three notes so that we can keep my thoughts in order, I have aged a little in the investment.



I have again waited a little while before I send out a note.. IMF, UN, US, CBI and the GOI all seem to be on the same page at this time. If all goes as planned, we look to see a rate movement anytime between now and Sunday.



IF this window should pass, we will have to see what if anything has changed and why the release has been delayed. Check CBI.IQ



I am Extremely hopeful at this time.



Breathe,,, Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or anything else do not be fooled just check the CBI Do not let your emotions get to you.



Randy

....





via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://www.DinarRecaps.com/1/post/2014/01/randy-koonce-update-emailed-to-recaps.html

No comments:

Post a Comment