Don't WAIT!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Early Tuesday Evening Jester Chat: "Hocus Pocus and News From The SandBox"

Jester's Place:



Jester] TA DA!



[Jester] DUM DE DUM DE DUM DUM....



[Jester] THE GANGS ALL HERE... LOL



[.asp2] Jester What are doing in so early?



[Jester] .asp2 UMMM... IT'S MY ROOM I CAN DO WHAT I LIKE LOL



[Jester] .asp2 NEVER SEEN A PEEP HERE SO EARLY... YOU GOT ANYTHING YOU LIKE TO KNOW? HAHAHAHAH



[.asp2] I would love to know how you feel about the things happening in the sandbox and what impact it has on our republic

....


[Jester] .asp2 WELL I SERIOUSLY STILL THINK THAT IT IS A SHOW...



[Jester] BY THAT I MEAN THAT NO ONE IS AS INEPT AS THEY SEEM TO BE... THEY ARE A GOVERNMENT OF A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY...



[Jester] AND THE PEEPS THEY HAVE RUNNING THINGS NOW SEEM VERY CAPABLE TO DO SO BY ALL THE REPORT I HAVE HEARD....



[Jester] SO YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON... IS IT REALLY THAT COMPLICATED?



[Jester] I DO NOT THINK SO... I MAY BE IN THE MINORITY ON THAT THEORY... AS YOU CAN READ GOAT AND MILLIONDAY AND TLAR... AND THE CONTINUOUS DETAILED RHETORIC OF WHAT THEY THINK IS REALLY GOING ON AND THIS HOLD UP AND THAT CHANGE AND THIS DELAY FOR THAT REASON....



[Jester] I AM USING THIS AS AN INDICATION THAT THE BIG PICTURE IS SIMPLY NOT READY...



[Jester] WE HAVE LOTS OF REPORTS FROM THE SANDBOX SIDE STRAIGHT OFF THE TV THERE THROUGH HOCUS POCUS THAT THINGS HAVE BEEN READY FOR WEEKS... THEY ARE RUNNING ANNOUNCEMENTS OF CHANGE... AND THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT THE END OF LAST WEEK THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN...



[Jester] I DIDN'T NEED TO DISSECT ALL THE OTHER NEWS TO GET THAT SIMPLE INFORMATION WHICH INDICATES THAT THEY HAVE HAD A COUPLE OF MILESTONES THEY THOUGHT WERE GOING TO OCCUR THAT SIMPLY DIDN'T...



[Jester] THEY JUMPED THE GUN ANS STARTED PUTTING THE INFO OUT THINKING IT WAS HERE AND THEN... UT OH... DIDN'T HAPPEN....



[Jester] AND COUPLE THAT WITH THE INDICATORS WE HAVE IN OTHER AREAS OF BONDS BEING TRANSACTED AND MONEY DROPPED IN PEOPLES ACCOUNT THAT HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO BE ACCESSED YET... ANOTHER INDICATION THAT SOMEONE THERE JUMPED THE GUN....



[Jester] I THINK THEY WERE READY TO DO IT ON THE PREVIOUS SCHEDULE THAT WE HAD AND IT WAS PUT OFF FOR WHATEVER REASON...



[Jester] NOW... WE GOT TOLD ALMOST A MONTH AGO TO WATCH FOR THE 19TH... TOLD YOU THAT... SO THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING...



[Jester] WE WILL SEE IF ALL OF THIS COMES TOGETHER THEN OR SOON THEREAFTER...



[Jester] NOW... AS TO HOW ALL THAT IMPACTS THE REPUBLIC...



[Jester] I THINK THEY ARE STILL DUKING IT OUT AT THAT LEVEL AND WE ARE SEEING THE LAST GASP FOR BREATH OF THAT FIGHT AND HOPEFULLY THINGS CAN MOVE ON...



[Jester] BUT AS FOR IMPACT OF THE SANDBOX ON THE REPUBLIC I BELIEVE YOU HAVE THAT BACKWARDS... I BELIEVE IT IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND...



[Jester] I BELIEVE IT IS THE STRUGGLE OF THE REPUBLIC THAT IS HOLDING THINGS BACK AND NO ONE CAN MOVE ON WITHOUT THAT BEING TAKEN CARE OF...



[.asp2] Jester - Thanks, I always appreciate your insight and analysis



[Jester] THAT MAY HAVE BEEN A LOT LONGER THAT YOU EXPECTED BUT IT IS A PRETTY CONCISE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT I THINK IS GOING ON...



[.asp2] I talk to HP periodically and she is indicating that another drop dead date is approaching. Didn't say what the drop dead date would bring.



[Jester] .asp2 THAT IS A DIFFERENT HP.... HAHAHAHAHAH



[Jester] BUT THAT HP IS A GOOD SOURCE TOO... SO GOOD INFO FOR SURE...



**********



[KMAN] Where they REALLY cleaning the carpets? CIA Headquarters in Langley Reportedly on Lockdown



http://ift.tt/1ehONy8



[jackinback] Still nothing on the wires about that Kman



[jackinback] No Guards in the shacks Just that extra strong yellow Police tape....lol



[KMAN] Something is going on JIB Betsy Ross



[Betsy Ross] KMAN haven't read up on it but sounds suspicious



[KMAN] Another fire sale today with physical silver....



[jackinback] Betsy...whats odd is there is no denying it or explaining it....










[Hocus Pocus] TESTING



[alfonse] Hocus Pocus hi , Welcome back



[KMAN] Hocus Pocus Are you related to abrakidabra?



[Hocus Pocus] Kman abracadabra is my brother and alakazam is my other brother



[Jester] Hocus Pocus SO WHERE YOU BEEN ANYWAY?



[Hocus Pocus] Americana I am not REALLY in the sand I just know someone that is



[Americana] Hocus Pocus i see, i just got confused for a bit.. where have you been, even Jester wants to know??



[Hocus Pocus] The chat makes me nervous. So I just talk to Jester on the phone most of the time.



[Jester] I HAVE THAT THOUGHT EVERY SINGLE NIGHT... LOL



[Jester] SO WE HAD ONE GOOD QUESTION EARLIER... ANYONE GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO ASK OR I AM GOING TO TAKE HOCUS POCUS OUT FOR A MILK... LOL



[PollyP] Jester, does Hocus Pocus have an update for us?



[Hocus Pocus] PollyP Jester told me he already told the room in the early answer



[Jester] YEAH BUT THAT'S OKAY... NOT MANY PEEPS WERE HERE THEN... YOU ARE WELCOME TO UPDATE WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD ME...



[Jester] IF I HAD KNOWN YOU WERE COMING I WOULD HAVE SAVED IT UP...



[Hocus Pocus] OK. You guys already know that I have a friend that has family in Iraq and they talk to them almost every day on Skype.



[Hocus Pocus] A few weeks ago I think i told you that they started having some ribbons running across the TV saying they would soon have a more valuable currency. I don’t know if you happened to see that or not.



[PollyP] Hocus I did!



[Hocus Pocus] So anyway, that has been going on for a while and the Iraqis are anxious for things to happen too.



[Hocus Pocus] They want to be back where they were before of course.



[Hocus Pocus] By that I mean have the value of their currency back to where it was before the war.



[Hocus Pocus] Last week there was a new ribbon saying they would have a big announcement by the end of the week but that has not happened yet.



[PollyP] Hocus Pocus it must be really hard for them being told for so long that it is coming.



[Hocus Pocus] I was hoping to hear something more today but I have not heard from my friend yet today.



[Hocus Pocus] PollyP They are truly just as anxious for this to happen as we are. It has been hard on them.



[Hocus Pocus] They want to get their lives back on track and share in the new Iraq as well.



[Jester] Hocus Pocus I HAD TOLD THEM EARLIER THAT I LOOK AT IRAQ AS AN INDICATOR... IT IS APPARENT TO ME THAT THEY ARE READY BUT BEING HELD BACK FOR SOME REASON...



[PollyP] Hocus Pocus, as much as I would like to see the Republic right this country, I know my situation doesn't compare to theirs.



[Jester] I AM HOPING THAT THE INDICATIONS OF JUMPING THE GUN ON A COUPLE OF THINGS SAY THAT WE ARE THAT CLOSE....



[ifly] Hocus-Pocus thank you very much



[Hocus Pocus] PollyP It has been hard for them. Their country was torn up and split up by the war. On some fronts things were much better before it happened. The people were not as divided as they are now.



[PollyP] Hocus Pocus, I am aware of some of the problems they are experiencing



[PollyP] It has to be hard watching your children living in those conditions



[Hocus Pocus] PollyP I am in the US. It is my friend that is in Iraq. But he worries for his family. It is still not as safe as here.



[PollyP] Hocus, that's what I think about our country too. I had a great childhood. I wish they could have the same without out all the war and killing on tv



[PollyP] Hocus Pocus, thank you for bringing in your information. It serves me to be reminded there is another side of this roller coaster



[Hocus Pocus] PollyP I often think of how good my childhood was growing up in a small town and we had not a care in the world.



[Hocus Pocus] Thing are sure not that way now. And that is really too bad. The government messed it up for everyone with all the things they did to control everyone.



[PollyP] Hocus Pocus, I agree totally. Maybe our parents didn't discuss problems in front of us but it sure made for a great life!



[Hocus Pocus] PollyP i am glad to share that. I am just glad not so many people are here this time. Lol



[Jester] ANOTHER CHAT WUSS... YOU WILL GET USED TO IT...



[Hocus Pocus] Jester I hope I don't have to.I am hoping we are as close as you think.



[Jester] Jester HAHAHAHA.... ME TOO...



[Hocus Pocus] Jester ok. I have some things to do. I will see you all later. Bye for now.



[Jester] Hocus Pocus HEY NO KIDDING... THANKS FOR STOPPING IN AND BRAVING THE CHAT ROOM.... HAAHAHAAH



[Americana] Hocus Pocus thanks for coming by enjoy your milk



[Jester] MY MY MY... TOO FUNNY...



[Jester] SO... THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD PLACE TO STOP FOR A QUICK WRAP UP OF THINGS SO FAR... WHAT DO YOU THINK PATIENCE? SINCE NOT MANY WERE HERE AND MIGHT BE WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED?



[Patience] Jester THAT WOULD BE FINE. I WILL POST TO FORUM SO THEY CAN CATCH UP



[Jester] A QUICK BREAK SO YOU CAN DROP THAT IN WHEN PEEPS ARRIVE?



[Jester] Patience SWEET... I WILL MAKE A LITTLE DRINKIE POO AND GO TO THE LBR AND BE BACK IN A BIT...



[Patience] Jester OK THANKS







via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1EmHpkc

No comments:

Post a Comment