Don't WAIT!

Friday, March 27, 2015

Late Thursday Night Jester Chat: "It All Has to Get Done at the Same Time"

Jester's Place:



[Jester} HI YA MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS…WHAT'S HAPPENING?



[Jester] SOOOO... ANYONE HEAR ANYTHING GOOD TODAY? I AM ON THE LAPTOP... NO ARTICLES..



[SoldierofChrist] Jester millionday seemed excited about saturday and was wondering if its just hype lol



[Jester] SoldierofChrist DID SHE SAY WHY SHE WAS EXCITED?



[SoldierofChrist] Jester let me look back



[Jester] MAYBE IF I KNEW WHAT SHE WAS EXCITED ABOUT I COULD ANSWER THAT....

....


[SoldierofChrist] Jester Millionday: SO WHAT WE SEE IS THAT ABADI HAS ANNOUNCED IN THE PRESS HUGE SUCCESS FOR MILITARY AND -- ECONOMIC CONFERENCE HAS TAKEN PLACE FOR INTERNATIONAL LARGE INVESTORS – AND NEW ONE COMING UP THIS SATURDAY TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO DO WITH NEW INTERNATIONAL CODING SYSTEM AND ALSO –



[SoldierofChrist] Jester Millionday: WE ALSO HAVE THREE MAJOR LAWS AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE TO BE IN PARLIAMENT ON SATURDAY AS WELL



[Jester] SoldierofChrist SO AS I AM READING THAT I WOULD SAY SHE IS EXCITED ABOUT SOME THINGS GETTING DONE... SO WHY NOT?



IT ALL HAS TO GET DONE AT SOME TIME... MAYBE YOU ARE READING IN THE TIME FRAME... JUST SAYING



[SoldierofChrist] Jester ty




[jam777] jester ... rumor of historical bond funds released real soon ... any of your contacts talking about that ???



[Jester] jam777 WE HAVE BEEN GETTING THAT INFORMATION AND REPORTING IT IN HERE FOR SOME WEEKS....



[jam777] jester ... this week was the rumor



[Jester] THE FACT IS WE KNOW SOME PEEPS GOT TRANSACTED.... THE PROBLEM IS THEY DID NOT GET ANY SPENDY MONEY.... WHAT GOOD IS MONEY YOU CAN LOOK AT BUT NOT TAKE OUT TO GET A HOT DOG.... JUST SAYING....



[Jester] jam777 HAS BEEN RUMORED FOR WEEKS....



[jam777] good point



[Jester] WAS RUMORED FOR LAST FRIDAY TOO.... NOPE...



[Jester] THEN A COUPLE DAYS THIS WEEK.... NOPE....



[Jester] NOW.... THIS IS BOUND TO HAPPEN.... BUT WHAT YOU ARE HEARING IS EVERYONE ANTICIPATING THINGS FROM THE THINGS THEY HEAR....



[Jester] AND WHILE IT SEEMS IMMINENT.... CALLING IT "HERE" IS JUST BAD CALLING IT.... SORRY....



[ModelWoman] Jester Just got here have you already discussed this article?



http://ift.tt/1EYLo7P




[Jester] DID I MENTION I AM ON A LAPTOP?



[PollyP] Jester, can you give some detail about why they transacted some peeps? Is that another SKR deal?



[PollyP] Jester, why do you suppose they did that? They being UST?



[Jester] PollyP DID WHAT? I AM NOT SURE AND JUST LIKE TO MAKE SURE....



[PollyP] more detailed question above



[Jester] PollyP IT WAS IN ZURICH.... THEY THOUGHT IT WAS READY TO DO.... THEY JUMPED THE GUN.... YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY DO NOT REMEMBER ME REPORTING ON THAT A FEW WEEKS BACK?



[Hoosier Girl] Yes I remember...



[Jester] I GUESS THAT IS WHY WHEN SOMETHING GETS MESSED UP NO ONE WILL WORRY ABOUT IT... PEEPS FORGET WITHIN A FEW DAYS.... HAHAHAHHA



[SoldierofChrist] Jester i definitely do




[jojill] Jester..the bonds right



[Jester] jojill YES... YAY!



[caro] I remember



[PollyP] Jester, okay, I was thinking this was something that just happened again. My bad.



[Jester] OKAY... SO BONDS WERE TRANSACTED A FEW WEEKS BACK.... MONEY REPORTED IN PEEPS ACCOUNTS... CAN'T SPEND IT... SO... NOW IT IS HERE AGAIN... YA THINK THEY ARE LOOKING AT OLD INFO? POSSIBLY...



BUT MORE PROBABLE IS THEY ARE GEARING UP AGAIN AND THAT IS WHAT EVERYONE IS HEARING....


[Jester] WHAT I CAN TELL YOU IS NO ONE HAS SPENT A DIME SO FAR.... AND THAT IS THE FACT JACK....



[hoot2602] Jester For sure, you've told us that before



[jstbringit] Jester Any thoughts or prognostications about what Janet Yellen may say tomorrow and if/will it have any impact on our investment?



[Jester] jstbringit HANG ON I HAVE HER ON SPEED DIAL... I WILL GIVE HER A JINGLE WHILE I HIT THE LITTLE BOYS ROOM....



[jstbringit] Jester OK, sounds good.....turn your mic off while you are in the little boys room, unless you want to be like Leslie Nielson..... Hahahahaha



[jstbringit] Some older folks with good senses of humor will pick up on that hopefully....... lol



[tallpines] Jeste Not on topic but looking for your thought.. Lots of moving pieces.. but its things you hv spoke about.. more peeps moving to AIIB it does just seem a matter of time. also I do think the plane thing is more.. With what is all going on with countries moving to AIIB..(warning to all Involved by US) from what I read the one mother daughter from US was Booz Allen. Same company Edward Snowden was from. I know you hv said over thinking.. your thought..



[Jester] tallpines GOOD SOURCE? I HAVE NOT SEEN IT.... SEEMS A STRETCH TO ME... THAT THE US WOULD SHOOT DOWN A PLANE IN GERMANY WITH NO TROOPS IN THE AREA AND OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF WHERE EVERYONE WOULD OBVIOUSLY KNOW....



[Jester] jstbringit SERIOUSLY... HARD TO SAY OBVIOUSLY.... BUT IT IS POSSIBLE... I AM TRYING TO FIGURE HOW THEY ARE GOING TO DO WHAT I HEARD TODAY AND THAT MIGHT BE PART OF IT...



[jstbringit] Anyone notice that every time the rumor mill has us on high alert, the gold and silver prices are around a solid number? Right now gold at 1200.90 and silver at 17.02



[PollyP] Jester, what did you hear, please?



[nano59] Jester and you heard WHAT?



[Jester] jstbringit WELL... THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THE FED IS IN A BAD PLACE.... THEY KNOW IT... NOW IT IS SELF DEFENSE MODE... INTEREST RATE RISE OR QE4 THAT IS MY THOUGHTS....



[jojill] Jester the copilot locked out the pilot and crashed it deliberately



[LuckyB] and MH-317 has never been found either ..



[jstbringit] BUt seriously about my above comment about metal prices......I've watched it ever since it tumbled from the 1800 gold and 35 silver numbers. EVERY time, dinarland thought we were there, the numbers paused near a full or half number (like it would be easier to work the math out) for figuring it out



[Jester] jojill THAT IS EVEN MORE FAR FETCHED...I WILL BELIEVE THAT WHEN I CAN HEAR IT...



[jojill] Jester they could hear the pilot pounding on the door



[jstbringit] My bet is on no interest rise and QE4 will happen, but without a major announcement......it'll just continue



[AKandyGrahm] Jstbringit - that's my thought, too.



[Jester] jstbringit THEY HAVE CALCULATORS AND COMPUTERS AND STUFF... WE ARE NOT USING STICKS AND STONES TO COUNT ANYMORE...



[Jester] jojill WHO IS "THEY" YOU HEAR IT?



[Jester] jstbringit I AM LEANING THAT DIRECTION TOO....



[jojill] Jester the black box



[Jester] jojill OKAY... PLEASE LISTEN... I DIDN'T HEAR IT...



[Jester] I WILL LIKE TO HEAR IT...



[Jester] NOT TAKE SOMEONES REPORT ON IT....



[jojill] Jester right



[Jester] THEY DO PUT THAT OUT...



[jstbringit] Jester exactly......but I assure you, EVERY time that there has been overwhelming evidence that "we are there", the metals paused at a number that was "easy to work with"....... and they've done it again now



[Jester] jstbringit THAT IS A COINCIDENCE OF NEVER BEING RIGHT ALONG WITH ALL THE GURUS.... I DO NOT SEE THAT HAPPENING...



[Jester] IF WE NEVER GET TO HEAR IT THEN I WILL SAY... HMMMMMM.....



[jstbringit] Jester I'm good with that.......possibly part of a misinformation campaign to the gurus.....



[jstbringit] But I really have tracked it and it has happened.....They've paused for days before



[PollyP] Jester, I was hoping we were closer to the Fed going away, not more QE debt.



[Jester] PollyP GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME... REPEAT AFTER ME... IT WILL BE UNDONE THE SAME WAY IT WAS DONE....



[PollyP] GRRRR



[jstbringit] PollyP I think none of it will be visible.......but just my .02



[PollyP] Nothing but extortionist, my .02



[Hoosier Girl] PollyP The Sheeple will never know anything happened but their money changed



[jstbringit] PollyP But no one noticed when it happened.....either



[jstbringit] Like Jester said....it has to be undone the same way!



[AKandyGrahm] Jester - but will it be undone in time..... the end of times seem to be coming upon us very quickly, too. (I don't expect you to answer that).



[Jester] AKandyGrahm I CAN ANSWER IT... THE TIME IS NOT THE SAME... IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO UNDO IT BUT NOT AS LONG AS IT HAS BEEN.... THE END OF TIME IS NOT CLOSE YET.. YOU WILL NOT NEED A GURU TO TELL YOU WHEN THAT HAPPENS.... HAHAHAHAHA



[jojill] Jester any signs the US will flip and go with AIIB



[Jester] jojill I DO NOT SEE THAT HAPPENING...



[Jester] THEY WERE ALREADY INVITED AND TURNED IT DOWN... O CANNOT EAT THAT MUCH CROW....



[PollyP] Jester, any signs Congress may surprise us and approve the IMF reforms?



[Jester] PollyP WHY WOULD THEY? THEY DO NOT DO IT FOR 5 YEARS... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NOW....



[Hoosier Girl] Maybe the Republic dont want the IMF reforms??



[Jester] I WILL LIKE YOU GUYS TO CONSIDER A THEORY THAT I HAVE PUT FORTH BEFORE THAT YOU ARE STILL NOT CONSIDERING....



[Jester] THAT THIS IS ALL PART OF THE PLAN TO TAKE THE CORPORATE US AND FED CENTRAL BANK DOWN.... AND THERE IS NOT A DANG THING THE US CAN DO ABOUT IT... I AM THINKING THAT O IS AN UNWITTING HELPER IN THIS SCENARIO....



[Jester] Hoosier Girl EXACTLY... THANK YOU FOR USING THE OLD NOGGIN....



[AKandyGrahm] Jester - I have to agree with that.



[PollyP] Jester, I love THAT theory! Bring it on



[tallpines] Jester love that..



[Hoosier Girl] Jester Hey you have taught me well!



[Jester] DO NOT FIGURE THE IMF REFORMS TO BE A GOOD THING IF YOU ARE LIKING TO TAKE OUT THE IMF.... JUST SAYING....



[Hoosier Girl] Jester That right



[Jester] AND THAT IS WHY THE IMF AND THOSE GUYS AE PLAYING ALL NICE SAYING THEY LIKE TO WORK WITH THE AIIB... THAT IS ALL THAT IS GOING TO BE LEFT AFTER THIS...



[jstbringit] Jester The US will not agree to anything that is a step toward them giving up veto power....



[Jmk47] Jesterrrrrr',,,,,,,,any chance the republic could join the a I i b behind the scenes



[Jester] Jmk47 NOPE... NOT HAPPENING... DON'T NEED TO...



[Jester] BETTER BE READY FOR THE AIIB TO SAY... WELL YA KNOW.... DON'T NEED YA...



[AKandyGrahm] Jester - am I wrong.... I thought that was part of the Chinese plan - to take out the IMF and the World Bank.



[jstbringit] ^^^^ That's the part I was not sure about......



[tallpines] Jester Jmk47 NOPE... NOT HAPPENING... DON'T NEED TO... why??



[jstbringit] But sounds good to me!



[Jester] NOT PART OF THE PLAN.... YOU GUYS STILL THINK OF IT AS TWO THINGS... AND IT IS NOT TWO THINGS... IT IS ONE GOVERNMENT....



[alfonse] Jester A re-inhabitation



[Jester] alfonse IT IS LIKE THAT TO A CERTAIN EXTENT.... THE LAWS PEEL AWAY TO REVEAL THE REPUBLIC....



[alfonse] Jester yes



[jojill] Jester how much time do you think we have between the rv and the dollar crash



[Jester] jojill NO IDEA... BUT I STILL FOR THE LIFE OF ME CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHY YOU GUYS WORRY ABOUT IT SO MUCH... IT DOES NOT NECESSARILY AFFECT WHAT YOU HAVE HERE... JUST WHAT IS INTERNATIONAL....



[Jester] LET ME PUT THIS INTO PERSPECTIVE....



[Jester] YOU CANNOT AFFORD A MERCEDES RIGHT NOW....



[Jester] THEN YOU CASH OUT AND YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF MONEY.... AND YOU CAN NOW AFFORD A MERCEDES EVEN THOUGH IT COST MORE BECAUSE THE DOLLAR IS CRASHED AND THE EXCHANGE RATE IS DOWN....



[Jester] BUT YOU ARE WORRYING ABOUT IT....



[Jester] GET SOME PERSPECTIVE PEEPS....



[jojill] Gotcha



[Jester] SERIOUSLY.... YOU ARE COUNTING MONEY YOU DO NOT HAVE YET.... HAHAHAHAHA



[jojill] Jester no I just want to be ready



[PollyP] yep, just checked. no money......



[AKandyGrahm] lol





[Hoosier Girl] I aint buy too much of anything till after the dust has long settled.... Just desire a long vacation while waiting...



[Jester] jojill WELL NO PROBLEM THERE... BUT THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO BUT HAVE A PLAN TO TAKE CARE OF IT THE BEST YOU CAN....



[Jester] THE FIRST THING I AM GOING TO DO IS GRAB A LOAD OF HARD ASSETS IN COINS.... THAT WAY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I AM COVERED...



[Jester] THE SECOND THING IS SECURE FOOD AND WATER A LOT BETTER THAN I AM DOING NOW...



[jojill] Jester me too



[PollyP] Im going back to the farm...



[Jester] AND SOME BAZOOKAS AND THINGS LIKE THAT.... HAHAHAHAHA



[MotoXR] Jester have you thought about getting your own well?



[Jester] MotoXR I HAVE ONE NEXT DOOR....



[MotoXR] Perfect!



[skidinar] Jester Bazoookas !! ha ha ha ha



[Jester] skidinar I'LL SHARE....



[AKandyGrahm] Hmmmm. That is what Jim Rickards said to do - food, water, guns & ammo, and hard assets. I'm on my way.



[alfonse] Good Night and God Bless





via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1MbJHLd

No comments:

Post a Comment