Don't WAIT!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

"Peace on Earth" - Rodney Ingle Christmas Music Video

Hi to all of my Dinarland friends!



I hope this note finds you all doing well and enjoying the spirit and meaning of this season. Once again the months have flown and Christmas time is upon us.



I'm truly honored to send out this year's free a Capella gift to everyone. Please feel free to share with our dinar brethren if you enjoy. I'm doing things slightly different again this year. My selection this year is not an old standard or well-known song but an original. I had the privilege to sing backups on the original demo of this song a few years back and absolutely fell in love with it's message. That demo has brought me tears of longing & thankfulness often when I've listened to it.



I hope this years a Capella version will leave a lasting mark on your hearts as well. Never was there a better time for this song than now.



Blessings to you all and wishes for a love-filled Christmas and a new year full of God's grace!



~Rod



(Click Read More below for Rod's music video.)



http://ift.tt/1A9FxeO













via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1B6LO9o

No comments:

Post a Comment