Don't WAIT!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

AngelQuest Chat at I4U Thursday Afternoon

I4U:


[BigDog-OH] Angelquest So much conflicting info out there, peeps don't know what to think



[Angelquest] Well slow here but out in the bigol' world it is hopping



[Angelquest] BigDog-OH So you just say thank you LORD and go on as you would



[Angelquest] Well what is conflicting you do not know??



[BigDog-OH] Angelquest Conflicting info for Gurus and Intel providers



[Angelquest] BigDog-OH Such as



[BigDog-OH] Angelquest Some saying windows this week and others saying not til after January 15

....


[BigDog-OH] Angelquest TNT Tony and Exogen say windows this week.... ZAP says money rolls out after January 15



[Angelquest] Well.................fact is it is a world thing.... many have never understood that..........me for all these years have been right here 10 times....lol



[Angelquest] But the biggest point here is .............DONT LISTEN TO MAN .......do your research............many gurus get intel from as exo calls it HANDLERS, contacts and I have gotten info before that I was sure of and they dirty rotten scoundrels changed it......



[Angelquest] What is our window? well I can tell you this....the more you follow the gurus the longer this will take.........what do you mean by that? I mean this is telling them you are under control.............the ole adage less is more is in truth the fact with dinarland............if people didn't hang on the to words told as fact you can see the bigger picture



[Angelquest] You can follow the countries are they all ready??? how are the banks doing??? how is the economy doing?



[Angelquest] I didn't come in here to tell you it is done however we are pretty sure it is but POLITICS AND BIG EGOS stops it.........all the world must be ready....is the usa holding it up??? well have you ever known someone with control wanting to lose it



[Angelquest] How funny no questions just trying to splain have a good day everyone..............



[indian10] Angelquest thank you for coming in today, your words help the heart!!!



[Angelquest] indian10 You're welcome............................look we all want it do you want it now with no freedom and have it disappear??? did we get like this in 10 years???



[indian10] Angelquest No, I desire freedom & safety.



[Angelquest] Well people are tired of the bs..........I am too and I have great contacts...............But if waiting is going to mean our freedom then I guess I will wait



[Angelquest] In the end the Bastards will get what is coming to them and guess what WE WIN



[Angelquest] SOMEONE just IM'd me and asked if I think it will be before Christmas??? To answer that I would say I have it on semi-good authority that they do want it out but then again just as good authority it will ALL be done before they seat our new congress................sorry wasnt much help



[Angelquest] You guys do know the dollar will devalue right??



[Angelquest] Have you seen it lately?????? 88.



[Angelquest] What's up with that?? lol



[Grandpa10] Angelquest Good afternoon, how far do you think the dollar will go? your Humble Opinion



[Angelquest] Hey Grandpa10 well I heard it would top out at 82 so imho the closer it gets to the 1.00 the closer we are.........



[Angelquest] If you think about it...............the closer it gets to 1.00 the less of a blow it will be when it devalues compared to what we are use to



[Angelquest] I mean we are use to the 72 to the dollar in our economy so if it gets say to 90 then it drops 20-40 it would not seem so devastating



[Angelquest] I think they MAY have our best interest at heart or some of them but others .................well I wont go there lol



[Angelquest] So the only way to stay sane is to take a break enjoy your family and friends and put this to the side for a watched pot NEVER boils but turn your head and what happens



[indian10] Angelquest, Have we ever told you how much we love you on a Thursday? ty



[Angelquest] indian10 awwwe hugs did I ever tell you guys that many years ago a very wise man that was in the building years ago stated "I don't know what year, or what month or what day but I can tell you it will happen on a Thursday?"



So I keep that in my heart and mind and keep a smile for I know it is going to be here........





[Angelquest] Year, month or date..............boy my app to this is sooooooo slow



[Angelquest] Well it is cloudy and misty and 46 here so I best get on with my afternoon..............I just wanted to say hi and tell you NOT TO FRET and do not listen to those gurus and take it as fact............FACT is we will not be left out.............WE ARE UNITED.............remember that love your neighbor and treat them as you would want to be treated we have gotten away from that and always give something even if all you can afford is a smile.............love you all have a grand day



[Angelquest] BigDog-OH FRV ByGrace ty MY PLEASURE AND REMEMBER I LOVE YOU AND SO DOES JESUS AND THERE AINT NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT



[Angelquest] TOODLES



[Angelquest] WELL HAD TO COME BACK FOR IT IS IN MOTION LOOK AT MARKET WATCH ARTICLE


http://ift.tt/1wynUoT



[Angelquest] LATER ALL






via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/1FVaKDZ

No comments:

Post a Comment