Don't WAIT!

Friday, October 4, 2013

ArizonaHeat Thoughts from TNT Chat Friday Night

ArizonaHeat: I don’t post very often, Its not my thing. I don’t want or need the 15 min of fame.



Day after day I know what’s happening, I know what needs to be said, and I know what need to be kept silent. Tony follows these lines. This is why I am involved with this room.



But tonight is a bit different. I will not explain my position, nor will I elaborate on my sources.



WE ARE SO F@*&%N CLOSE I can smell the money.



I’ve been given such great Intel that I have shared with Tony and he has passed to you what is necessary.



Sleep well. Enjoy the life you have dreamed of. I'M OUT

....





via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/10/aarizonaheat-thoughts-from-tnt-chat-friday-night.html

No comments:

Post a Comment