Don't WAIT!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Exogen: "Special Tribute to One of our S3A Members No Longer With Us"

A SPECIAL TRUBUTE TO ONE OF THE S3A FAMILY MEMBERS WHO IS NO LONGER WITH US..............(ZUVRICK RAY)



Posted by EXOGEN on October 16, 2014



"One Sweet Day"



Sorry I never told you

All I wanted to say

And now it's too late to hold you

'Cause you've flown away

So far away

....


Never had I imagined

Living without your smile

Feeling and knowing you hear me

It keeps me alive

Alive



[Chorus:]

And I know you're shining down on me from heaven

Like so many friends we've lost along the way

And I know eventually we'll be together

One sweet day



Darling I never showed you

Assumed you'd always be there

I took your presence for granted

But I always cared

And I miss the love we shared



[Chorus]



Although the sun will never shine the same again

I'll always look to a brighter day

Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep

You will always listen as I pray



[Chorus]



Sorry I never told you

All I wanted to say




http://ift.tt/1kF8Cd2










via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://ift.tt/11yMqbY

No comments:

Post a Comment