Don't WAIT!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Dinarmaven Friday night post

From Dinarmaven:



Guys- I've been on the phone all day and everything I'm hearing squares directly with what Tony & Loechin said today. But that's not what I want to talk about tonight. I had a PM today with a special person who's on the verge of losing everything. The house, the car, the furniture...everything. She was losing hope.



I reminded her that sometimes God tests us to strengthen our faith. That said, God promises to take care of his people and I told her not to worry. She either hangs-on by the skin of her teeth and pays everything off post RV, or she buys everything new. I asked her if she planned to buy a new house anyway after the RV. She said "Yea, our dream home."



So I said, "Then why are you worried so much about saving the one you have? You'll be shopping for a new one on Tuesday anyway." It's funny how the reality of our situation clouds the reality of our dinar situation.



The truth is she is already rich. She just doesn't know it yet.



Until next time - DINARMAVEN.





via Dinar Recaps - Our Blog http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/08/dinarmaven-friday-night-post.html

No comments:

Post a Comment